Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 20, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
matt8567

Have you guys seen the spring 2014 catalog? I love diamond and all but the prints are just sad. I dont understand why they are making horrible prints now and childish looking prints?
August 20, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
BIGOH

Have you guys seen the spring 2014 catalog? I love diamond and all but the prints are just sad. I dont understand why they are making horrible prints now and childish looking prints?
link?

WTB NOTHING

August 20, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
DENN!S

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

August 20, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
matt8567

@BIGOH

http://www.centredistribution.com/news_home_1024.php?newstype=1

scroll down and youll see the link.
August 20, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
brenm

link?
Delivery 1: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D1.pdf
Delivery 2: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D2.pdf

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

August 20, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
lovedmndlife

these

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 20, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
sjohnnnn

link?
Delivery 1: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D1.pdf
Delivery 2: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D2.pdf
Fall one is aight but when i saw 2 its just make even dislike the brand now... Whats going on with the design team 

سبحان

August 20, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
lovedmndlife

^ not much standing out to me either, i'll be sticking to the button ups now i think and the collabs, pretty much got all the old gems i was hunting

August 20, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
sjohnnnn

^ not much standing out to me either, i'll be sticking to the button ups now i think and the collabs, pretty much got all the old gems i was hunting
All ive been doing and just grabing some old jems i passed up. Last thing i ever bought from the Diamond webstore was SAS Tee 

سبحان

August 20, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
matt8567

Yeah the prints are pure shit. But everything else is all good. Like the belts, hats, everything like that is all good. The only print im stoked on is the simplicity is the key to brilliance logo. Footwear is horrible too. They need to go back like 3 or 4 years.
August 21, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
Demi Lovato

Tbh I'm feeling some of the prints and other things like the blankets, glad white is being used on hoodies and crews. Another coaches jacket and that parka. A lot of dope things IMO
August 21, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
livinhell

What is "street wear"? Is it underground shit? Bc in this day of social media nothing stays underground. Is it shit rappers wear? Everyone buys shit rappers wear. Is it stuff ppl rock in cities? Bc we're all in cities. It doesn't make much sense to me, most of us are just 9 to fivers that wear what they think is dope. Or I don't know maybe some of you are about that life....haha. Seems like everyone is caught up in being exclusive or the only one they know that has shit. No one is exclusive you guys just don't bump into ppl wearing your shit. Just like you guys bitch about shit being sold in pacsun or zumiez. What do you care where it's sold. I don't hang out with 14 yr olds that shop there, do you?. Is it hot just bc it's a collab? I don't think so but a lot of you do just bc it's limited. A lot of the diamond shit I think is fresh is just a gr but who the fuck cares don't you guys rock your own kicks and hats with theses tees, put your own spin on it?I joined on here to try to get the scoop on drops but all I hear is bitching about prices and designs that's lame. Is 32 a lot for tee? Guess none of you guys ever rocked supreme...haha. Do you guys want to wear 05 styles forever? Shit changes so does fashion. To the cats that say spring 14 is childish prints...I bet you copped the trae tee...haha....and why bc it's a collab?..it's a cartoon it couldn't get much more childish than that. I could name like 10 joints off that drop I would cop in a sec but I guess it wouldn't be considered "heat"..haha...is another issue that they recycle designs into pt 2s and 3s and now you guys got a shirt that you thought was gold and they just dropped a spitting image of it and now you're salty? Cuz that's what it seems like. To my bro down under why so hype on the gingham button up?..no doubt they're fresh but what's so dif from a supreme or obey button up that looks the same? The little diamond logo? Doesn't make sense to me. No doubt a lot of brands drop the best shit in the early years but that's bc that's when your hungry and these are the designs that have been burning inside your head. Yo Brenm, why so mad about the yacht shit? Don't you guys ever go on vacation? I rock the yacht black tag all day in Miami, you know adapt to your surroundings...I'm sure you guys gone hate on me and that's cool I'm built for but Answer me one thing...why just try to cop shit ds to keep in plastic bags just to say you got it and post pics and shit? No dis to diamond but its just a tshirt it's not a ds og pair of jays that's gonna bring 600 at a later date so why not just give em to ppl that'll rock em?

Not talking shit y'all just giving my pov...btw those simplicity socks, kicks and tee...when they drop anyone who comes within 20 feet of me is dead...haha

Let the hate begin..
August 21, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
lovedmndlife

i dont mind this grizzly t

August 21, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
livinhell

Let me start off by sayong I'm not hating...

What are you guys talking about? What is streetwear?..is it stuff that's underground? Bc in this day and age of social media nothing stays underground. Is it shit rappers wear? Bc everyone buys shit rappers buy. Is it shit ppl wear in the city ? Bc we're all in cities. I joined on here to try to get the drop on shit, maybe hook a feww ppl up and get some hook ups but all I hear is bitching. Everyones always bitching about the designs aren't the same. Well its not 2005 anymore shit changes. Od course most brands drop their best shit in the first few yrs bc that's when your still hungry and those are the images you've had in your head for a min. I hear bitching over shit being sold in pacsun and zumiez but what do you care where its sold? I don't hang out w 14 yr olds thatshop there do you guys?. So I don't see pll wearing my shit. You guys mad about prices?..is 32 for a tee too much? Guess you guys don't have any supreme jackets...haha..I get it with the limited drops everyone wants em but is every collab fire just bc its a collab? I don't think so. Some of the designs for diamond that I think are hot are just gr but who cares don't you guys put you own sneaks and hats w them? To the cats that said spring 14 is childish...I bet you guys copped the trae tee and that's a cartoon, doesn't get much molre childish than that. Theres atleast 10 jointss from that drop I will rock in a second, but I guess that's not considered heat. Are yoy guys salty bc they drop part 2s and 3s of designs? So you guys got something you thought was gold and they just drpped a spitting image of it so now your tight. Yo oz why so hype on the button ips?. No doubt they're hot but why are they so much flyer than any supreme or obey shitt that looks the same?.bc you're a lifer and it has a tiny diamond on it. Doesnt make much sense to me. Yo brenm why so mad at the yacht line? Don't you ever go on vacation? I rock the black tag yacht shit all day when I'm in miami u know. I recently broke up w a brand I supported for yrs bc the connect did me wrong maybe its time for some of you to do the same. I know you all gonna hate on me but just answer me one thing...what's the point of copping ds tees just to keep in a sealed bag to say u got em? Why not give em to ppl who gonna rock em w pride cuz they think its dope. Were talking bout diamond tees, no dis to them but its not a pairs of ds og jordans ya know?...I don't kn ow

Anyway let the hate begin..haha

Btw when I get the simplicity socks kicks and tee...anyone who comes withing 20 feet of me is dead hahhahahaha
August 21, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
livinhell

Damn thought the first post didn't post. Fucking samsung
August 21, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
lovedmndlife

^ all valid points, im just really liking the oxfords i got recently, as for supreme i've never worn it before so i wouldnt know, i enjoyed reading your opinions though, i would wear that DLYC  on my vaccy too

August 21, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
sjohnnnn

Yeah the prints are pure shit. But everything else is all good. Like the belts, hats, everything like that is all good. The only print im stoked on is the simplicity is the key to brilliance logo. Footwear is horrible too. They need to go back like 3 or 4 years.
Yeah most of the spring stuff is just starting to look like pacsun designs to me like that "Fake" Tee com'n Nick i know you clowing on the fake tees but i dont think it was necessary to put it on a tee it just looks tacky. Only stuff that really interest me is the "Neon" and "Arabic Mary" tee

سبحان

August 21, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
livinhell

S/o to the ppl disliking my comments and ds pics of that ssimplicity collection...you guys must have closets full of 'gems'...hahhahaha
August 21, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
brenm

Let the hate begin..
I understand what you're saying, and mad props for thinking outside the box. Personally, I don't care about the exclusives, I support the brand and I'll buy it if it's General Release or not. (And yes I have bought stuff from Zumiez only cause it's easier than copping online). Also, Simon was just saying it was a nice button up haha, cause it is. It has nothing to do with Diamond, it doesn't even have the Diamond crest. It has nothing to do with Diamond, if I saw that at like some bum store in the mall, it'd still be a good come up. We ain't mad at the prices, they're fine. Usually, we pay more than just $32 for a tee, and we don't complain. And, I don't HATE the Yacht Club, but I'm saying it's totally different than the brand that was totally skate from the core, and you're lying to yourself if you didn't say that the Yacht Club was only designed to appeal to mainstream. (But it's funny how you mentioned the black tag, but then dissed exclusive stuff in the beginning.) Oh, but I also agree with you with keeping DS in bags, I never understood that haha. S/O for the reply though, I appreciate the feedback. 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

August 21, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
livinhell

Lovedmndlife thanks for the honesty bro
August 21, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
livinhell

Yo brenm appreciate it bro...honestly I thought you guys were all a bunch of hater but I see that's not the case...real shit...haha
August 21, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
blakplague

@DMND626
Honestly the industry will probably go through another shift. Its unlikely that the Big Three Diamond, Blvck Scvle, and Supreme will stay on top forever. They're getting too big too fast. Diamond occasionally puts out a nice exclusive or collar. But they're GR line is being neglected. I still like their cut and sews though. They're still making hardware and keeping up with their skate team. As for creativity theres nothing that can be done. Diamond is coming out with too much products. 
August 21, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
sjohnnnn

S/o to the ppl disliking my comments and ds pics of that ssimplicity collection...you guys must have closets full of 'gems'...hahhahaha
You trying to call me out? im not hating on your thought i agree with what you say people wear what they see. Just My thoughts about the Spring drops nothing more.

سبحان

August 21, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
lovedmndlife

Lovedmndlife thanks for the honesty bro
always good hearing other peoples views, i like it when the discussions start
@DMND626
Honestly the industry will probably go through another shift. Its unlikely that the Big Three Diamond, Blvck Scvle, and Supreme will stay on top forever. They're getting too big too fast. Diamond occasionally puts out a nice exclusive or collar. But they're GR line is being neglected. I still like their cut and sews though. They're still making hardware and keeping up with their skate team. As for creativity theres nothing that can be done. Diamond is coming out with too much products. 
i agree with the too much product, in their GR line anyway

August 21, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
livinhell

Sjohnnn not callin you out bro I didn't know who it was...I respect everyone's opinion just haven't been getting the same..haha

I think some ppl were tight w me for rryin to cop the simone from dmnd626 even tho I wasn't interested but I was only lokking to hook up someone in this forum feel me...I'm up late thought I'm the only cat that seen it and somone might want it...just trying to look out...got some hate mail for it but its all love haha

I can dig the thread tonight this is why I got on here...
August 21, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
livinhell

And rhat country club and the dessert camo button w the diamond are both flames...
August 21, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
matt8567

Im not really big on the collabs unless they are with other skate brands. I like just general diamond supply co. The problem is nick wont reuse prints. And believe me, it shows. I miss just the simple unpolo logo and the old shirts that were covered with the huge brilliant logo. Simple shit. Now they have shirts with golf on it? And a fake diamond shirt print? Whats up with the duck hunt shit? You think redneck hunters are going to buy that? Diamond should go back to its roots.
August 21, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
lovedmndlife

Sjohnnn not callin you out bro I didn't know who it was...I respect everyone's opinion just haven't been getting the same..haha

I think some ppl were tight w me for rryin to cop the simone from dmnd626 even tho I wasn't interested but I was only lokking to hook up someone in this forum feel me...I'm up late thought I'm the only cat that seen it and somone might want it...just trying to look out...got some hate mail for it but its all love haha

I can dig the thread tonight this is why I got on here...
would be interested in hearing some of that hate mail, out of curiosity, and no i dont expect you to put it up here

August 21, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
matt8567

Does anybody know i good website that sells diamond but from like a few years back?
August 21, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
lovedmndlife

Does anybody know i good website that sells diamond but from like a few years back?
this is about all i know
http://shop.alwaystimeless.com/collections/diamond-supply-co

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.