Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 6, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
lovedmndlife

lets hope the collabs are on point this year (not that they haven't been in previous years)  cause i think i'll be staying away from most of the GR releases this year, bar a certain few

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 6, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
bradenjust

im with you simon im pretty much just aiming for the collabs this year also.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

February 6, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
wormdoes

Just got my Spring 1 order delivered last night. Overall I'm happy with it. One thing I noticed which I don't understand, why do hoodies have a slimmer cut than the crews? Shit is mind boggling to me

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

February 6, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
diamante

Can someone post a link to the summer '13 catalog? 
February 6, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
lovedmndlife

SOME OF THE SUMMER 13 T'S 

February 6, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
lovedmndlife

February 6, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
blakplague

SOME OF THE SUMMER 13 T'S 
This is mind boggling suprised
February 6, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
logojones

Wow those graphics and font choices are truly disappointing. Whats up with the french tribute lol?

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

February 6, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
loofy

holy shit diamond quit using so much font. shit's gettin worse, makes player tee look acceptable.

less text, more original graphics plz
February 6, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
The Fiasco

How I know Diamond is going the way of LRG, after one full month and some change the topic only has 16 pages. This topic used to be the busiest thread on the forums both views and posts. Reminds me of the LRG thread back in 07, one of the busier threads when Ben was posting then slowed down as it got whored out and now we don't even bother making a topic for it.

will arnett said it best in pretty sweet. nick can take a shit on a shirt and sell it out instantly. that's really all hes been doing the past few seasons. No offense but these designs are just uninspired and are not what got me into diamond those years ago. the same boring ass design printed on shirt, hoodie, crew, and long sleeve is just repetitive and unnecessary IMO. its OD especially using the same designs from the previous season just changing the color of the font or blanks they are printed on. Looks like 2013 is gonna be another year of passing on designs.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 6, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
loofy

^Unfortunate because the logo and brand is sick (the diamond) but all they're after is money instead of keeping it somewhat "streetwear". pissing it away imo. probably takes less than a day to design the entire lineup

good comparison to lrg too, for sure
February 7, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
HOV

i got an outline unpolo tee brand new black and tiffany for $18 is that a pretty good deal?
and anybody know what season its from?
February 7, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
wormdoes

I mean this in the nicest possible way...what was Nick thinking with some (read: almost all) of those designs??? *__*

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

February 7, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
2mamba4

@TONY 

Are you not getting my messages or what??? 2nd time they send me wrong size on something and they don't bother doing ANYTHING about it! And it's not cheap stuff either! Smh....
February 7, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
keithkool

wow lol those shirts are a JOKE!
i must say the Cologne bottle looks dope tho
and how come no navy crew's have liked to
get the forever diamond in a navy crew
February 7, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
LostJem

suspended

i agreee with you fiasco i remember when i was growing up my older brother's time when street wear was poppin one of the  hottest thing and i mean the hottest thing was the LRG dead serious. i never forget that.

things change just how LRG was big in like 07 when he was grown and slowly but surely went to subtle kind of ehh designs just with writing, now that im grown he looks at it from his old point of view "is diamond whats in now?"

i still love diamond. even if people wanna label it as getting played out i am leaning to that opinion but i wont accept it. 
me and my sister were just discussing how lately the shit thats been coming out is ehhh compared to other seasons and its gonna sell out either way to the audience it has attracted but people you and i will gladly disagree that its shit. i really hope it doesnt turn to complete shit we know nick isnt trying! we are an active fan base trying to keep it alive; and with collabs its what keeps us going. i also really think you guys should make better quality camp caps they are TERRIBLE to be honest, i dont wear my palm trees as much as id like to because of a crooked brim when wearing it. 

im stoked you got money nick and blown up paying your dues buying your mom a crib thats all i would aspire to be supporting my family etc. and Dennis to still coming up on here and talking to us every now and then i think thats cool cuz in reality YOU dont HAVE to you choose to. 

but consider what the loyal customers have to say afterall we know whats best we're the one dropping our earned money..

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

February 7, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
The Fiasco

I really really want to still like Diamond but it's as if Nick is going fuck you and everyone else that liked Diamond for the original designs I'm going for that Zumiez love because it brings more money. Im sure the reason he is rehashing so many designs and releasing them on multiple different pieces (crews, hoodies, etc) is because it brings more money for less work. If he can make one design and print it on multiple pieces Zumiez, CCS, and KL will all purchase multiple versions and he will make more money. Im not against him making money at all or even expanding to these stores but when quality drops that's when I have a problem with it. Like I said, I really want to keep liking this brand but it literally as if nick is saying fuck you to all the people that made the brand as popular as it is and is going for the Zumiez/ Mall crowd bc simply it is worth more money to him. :\ Like these summer designs are HORRIBLE. deigns the past few seasons have been getting bad but these few that have leaked are just jesus christ.

February 7, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
MISH.

I still have love for Diamond Supply, and I know Nick won't let us down.  I can't wait for all the collabs for 2013.  
February 7, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
SCZetas

Fiasco has a point, I remember when I was following Diamond back in HS (graduated college last spring) it was tits, designs were sick and on point, teachers were like "yo thats a cool tee (Muhammad Li)". Went to college two first years were tight also (08-09,09-10) and then towards the end hella frat kids started wearing it like crazy (not trying to be a dick, I was in a fraternity also lol) and then it just started being everywhere around that time. I switched over to Black Scale more and other smaller brands, then joined these forums. Diamond forum was a great place, first week we would be at page 60 no doubt and now I was late to 2013 forums and we are barely on page 16, sad but oh well. I guess its part of growing up but Diamond doesn't call to me as much. As for that Diamond Life, nah give me that Wall Street Life instead

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

February 7, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
diamantelifer84

Guys not everyone is gonna love everyone of his designs i wanna see u guys design shirts for ONE brand for a decade and a half gaurentee ull run outta desgins hes still comin with em even if there not so good it appeals to differnt people just like the shirts those people dont like appeal to the other person if that make sense always gonna rep diamond no matter what
February 7, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
TONY.

I don't know about you guys but I'm super stoked on the tees for Summer.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

February 7, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
lovedmndlife

Thanks for posting^ give me a chance to have a proper look through
WTF i just downloaded the first drop and now the links are gone?

oh well here they are again, was tony not suppose to put them up or what cause they disappeared pretty damn quick
not before i saved them though
http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalog/SM13/D1/dsc-sm13-d1.html
http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalog/SM13/D2/dsc-sm13-d2.html

February 7, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Foreign Society

Guys not everyone is gonna love everyone of his designs i wanna see u guys design shirts for ONE brand for a decade and a half gaurentee ull run outta desgins hes still comin with em even if there not so good it appeals to differnt people just like the shirts those people dont like appeal to the other person if that make sense always gonna rep diamond no matter what
Just the fact that Og diamond was the SHIT!! and now is shit Brand, over priced China made, lmfao as a collector my collection wouldn't be of value with out Diamond. Lets face it, and people catch on faster every time, the Clothing game is up for grabs and Diamond had to do with the Door opening tip for me personally not to forget "LRG- RIP - orisue- BS-crooks-foreignfamily-10deep-roguestatus-stussy- Homie said it "08.09.10." was the years for Diamond to "Shine" Right around when Kanye west & the roc tour dates of "glow in the Dark" i charted new lands of ZUMIES?,  they had that street wear in the back under the surff Gear. sk8life what it was, now my little brother wears the shit i got OG new "misfits' "iron maiden" collabo "med "the last HUF collabo. shit load of black scale x diamond. rosary. baseball. Open for trade Diamond life.............MCM #F012316N50C137Y #4NSCTY 4NClothingCo." 

Buy Sale & Trade... LIMITED Supply by Foreign Society.

February 7, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
The Fiasco

I don't know about you guys but I'm super stoked on the tees for Summer.
that's because you work for the company and are looking for that fat check from these whored out designs. you really trying to tell me 

and

are anywhere NEAR the same galaxy as 

or 

or fuck even

come on bro. I know you work for the company but you can't say with a straight face that this shit that has been put out the past few seasons has any sort of creativity whatsoever. 

February 7, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
DarkGrapes

Thanks for posting^ give me a chance to have a proper look through
WTF i just downloaded the first drop and now the links are gone?

oh well here they are again, was tony not suppose to put them up or what cause they disappeared pretty damn quick
not before i saved them though
http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalog/SM13/D1/dsc-sm13-d1.html
http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalog/SM13/D2/dsc-sm13-d2.html
Damn. Summer 13 Delivery 1 AND 2 are probably the worst Diamond drops I've ever seen. Most of the designs for both deliveries scream "out of ideas." What's up with all the corny as yacht and golf club shit? Maybe it's time for Nick to bring in some designers. SMH....

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

February 8, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
Knuckles

only thing im stoked about in that drop is the un-polo and emblem polos. details on when they will drop and will they be limited?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 8, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
lovedmndlife

only thing im stoked about in that drop is the un-polo and emblem polos. details on when they will drop and will they be limited?
doubt they'll be limited

February 8, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
wormdoes

Thanks for the Summer 1 & 2 link @lovedmndlife.

Some really good posts. I'm sure the staff trio doesn't agree, lol, but that's a given

Sorry to say, but I'm not feeling any of Summer, at all Saddens me because everything people have been saying to me about Diamond appears to be coming true (played out, lame, all about the money/malls, etc)

REALLY hope the collabs are on point or DSC won't be getting much (if any) of my money this year

February 8, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
dmnd626

Damn the summer drop looks terrible...pink dolphin yacht stuff looks better than that...gonna cop the polo shirts and the brilliant belt...thats it...and o yea..the collabs!!!

Istagram: traytraxxx

February 8, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
quiet1

suspended

The Butchers Block - Brock of Diamond Supply Co

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.