Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 17, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
randomtw

How do the am crewnecks fit? size up or stay tts
I got a Diamond x AM collab and a regular Diamond crewneck both in small, I am 5,4 and weigh 112. I usually get a medium in tees because a small tee looks and feels to tight on me, but a small in a Crewneck fit good on me.
Thanks!
August 17, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
properboselecta7

Anyone know where I can buy the game and fishing tee in small? Or the fishing assn. tee. Is it that recent so it would be likely to pop up on ebay?
seen one before in a green. was gonna cop cause smalls my size too but slept on it
Still have mine in navy...still in great conditon
Is that an offer to sell on ebay?
August 17, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
DENN!S

Who copped the Lakai's today? If so - which color did you get?

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

August 17, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
DENN!S

PS: Mad at Corey. 

August 18, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
2 Phone Shawty

Those gemscool

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 18, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
YoungCorey

PS: Mad at Corey. 
The come up.
Oh and if anyone has a misfits crewneck in med or a tshirt in Large lemme know asap.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

August 18, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
brenm

If I can actually get this skateboard wood case off of my iPhone 5, I will definitely be copping this. It's mad different, but I don't see a line so hopefully it's a snap on case? 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

August 18, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 18, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
David Dank

What is it? The bottom of a deck?

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

August 19, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
blakplague

What is it? The bottom of a deck?
I'm guessing a custom job?
August 19, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
lovedmndlife

August 19, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
DENN!S

August 19, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
blakplague

August 19, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
xdiamondlife17

If anyone has some things in a size large let me know please. Thanks!
August 19, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
lovedmndlife

August 19, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
dmnd626

fake fillmores
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Diamond-supply-co-men-lion-HipHop-RAPCrewneckInspired-TEE-shirt-/321188350402
smh.
Do people actually buy this garbage?haha 
Unfortunately they do..I see fake diamond everywhere...pisses me off...havent seen that filmore one tho...but if I do they are gettin called out on it...
If anyone has some things in a size large let me know please. Thanks!
I have a cassie x Estevan #1 tee for sale...size large...new without tags if ur interested

Istagram: traytraxxx

August 19, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
lovedmndlife

Trae t just came in glad i ended up grabbing one for $50 shipped 

August 19, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
lovedmndlife

August 19, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
dmnd626

Just seen this sweater in my local cl...rusty x diamond supply hoodie...has anyone ever seen this?? Drawstrings have headphones...I might cop for the price hes giving it to me for...he said he has medium and large brand new

August 19, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
lovedmndlife

yeah i saw one  a while back, isnt a collab with Joey Brezinski, some how

August 19, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
lovedmndlife

August 19, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
dmnd626

Dope...he must of named it wrong...I might cop...I midas well get both from him...anyone that wants one either medium or large offer up

August 19, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
Apex

@brenm, did u manage to get your case off your i5
i want to laser engrave the script logo on mine as below, but dont want to risk putting the phone in the laser if i cant get it off, mines damn near impossible to get off

That's sick! And no, I haven't had any luck trying to get it off. It won't pry open at all.
I had a tough time at first too, but what you do is put the bottom part of your phone in your left hand, and then with your right thumb, press firmly above the the line separating the two parts of the case. It will make the little hook/clamp loose and then with your left hand pull the bottom part of the case off. Sorry if it doesnt make sense right now, if you guys need more help just let me know or PM me.
August 19, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
Apex

Just seen this sweater in my local cl...rusty x diamond supply hoodie...has anyone ever seen this?? Drawstrings have headphones...I might cop for the price hes giving it to me for...he said he has medium and large brand new
Yeah, they used to be sold at I think PacSun or Zumiez if I'm not mistaken.
August 19, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
blakplague

Yeah, they used to be sold at I think PacSun or Zumiez if I'm not mistaken.
Yea PacSun, thats why basically no one knows about it. Its from like 2 years ago.
August 19, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
2 Phone Shawty

August 20, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
dmnd626

sad slow day I guess

Quick question....and answer honestly....what do u guys think about the fashion game right now??? 
Ive been hearing its too mainstream now and the ppl that are in charge are too arrogant and not in touch with the streets anymore
Give me your thoughts..since no one is posting heat anymore haha

I think that its going through a transition phase...these brands are coming up and ppl are making serious dough...these underground brands arent underground anymore...which is a good thing for the ppl involved...on the flipside you have so many wanna brands...the majority can't tell the difference...only the ppl thats been supporting the brand...I see sooo many fake diamond shirts its not even funny...but its not that hard to replicate...at the end of the day its just a tripple a tee with print and a diamond tag
I think these brands are really gonna have to separate themselves from the rest...even stitched shirts like back in the days...the black tag stuff is coo but that poly is a no go...I know the print won't look good on cotton but damn
Another issue I hear is the price....40 bucks for a tee shirt...when they see a fake diamond at the swapmeet for 10 bucks they think they are coming up not knowing the difference
Just some thoughts...just what I hear on the streets since everyone thinks I work for them haha...even tho I tell them I dont they still complain haha

August 20, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
supream

@dmnd626 good question man, fashion IMO is like the expensive brands such as LV and so on, but skate wear and streetwear in a way is getting mainstream because you have a bunch of people wanting to start brands and wanting to get rich/famous overnight, no disrespect to the people actually working hard on their brands but it gets annoying seeing some of them when they rip logos. As for the black tag line I thought it was going to be regular tees but with sick designs and in really limited numbers like 100 or less, I don't really like the poly but so far designs are good. And the fakes are getting annoying, I've never been for fakes. I really hope nick does something with those selling fake diamond. Just my thoughts on the questions
August 20, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
brenm

@dmnd626 In terms of brands going mainstream, there's no doubt about it. No disrespect to the guys behind the Diamond design team, but did anyone notice how Diamond went from the Harassment tee to this Yacht Club and Lil' Cutty shit? Diamond is, or should I say was, on some skating shit and now, some people could probably think it's like some urban boating lifestyle company. I find all the new designs funny, and I guess they haven't taken the hint. It's not a coincidence that people wanna buy all of the older tees that they couldn't come up on earlier (or strictly collabs + exclusives), and that's because Diamond designs aren't the Diamond designs we know from when the brand was coming up. I know people evolve, and styles change, but they've truly gone way from their roots. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

In terms of the replica gear, props to the factories cause they're taking money from 12 year olds like it's nobody's business. But I agree. It's bad, but you can't truly stop it. I see wanna-be streetwear stores, like physical stores, that carry fake Diamond. (if you guys remember, I got a fake Diamond tee as a gift). It's whack, but if they wanna fire a cease and desist letter, then 5 new replica sites pop up. They already have a game plan, but in some ways, they're giving us a favor. (About to go off-topic) If you think about, why the f*ck is the Been Trill & HBA shirt $120? Like it's not some groundbreaking quality shirt. It's a normal ass shirt with a simple design that's overpriced as f*ck, and that's why people buy reps and that's why they're still in business. Plus, streetwear in general is overpriced.

note: not hating. just constructive criticism.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

August 20, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
2 Phone Shawty

I definitely feel like street wear has gotten mainstream over the years. you even got malls ripping off the same designs the mickey mouse hands, of course the cali bear & the Diamond are probably some of the most overused designs that people rip off. the streetwear industry is getting crowded cause you got people thinking they can do it as well but tbh there isn't much originality in these up & coming brands cause you got people ripping off the bigger brands.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.