Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 18, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Hype X Life

anyone looking at getting some older diamond gear hit this up......I wanted to give you guys first at it before I throw it up on ebay
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204169
July 19, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
blakplague

Anyone?
Ultimate Diamond ebay pickup. Haha
Wasn't it given to a Zumies employee?

Dude this literally ups the ante. Highest price paid for a Diamond made/deisgned product haha.
July 19, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
keithkool

flannels look nice didn't really want to order anything unless it was evidence tee and who knows when the ny store is gonna open so looks like im ordering sat damn you diamond lol
July 19, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
2 Phone Shawty

flannels look niiice. I dont have any flannels in my closet so I'll def cop one. preferably the grey one

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

July 19, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
Peralta

Wait are flannels still cool?
July 19, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
keithkool

also I sent that dude rude message on ebay about the car this is what he sent less then a min
I sent my message

This is for every single person on here who has an opinion on this situation. I am the guy who nick gave the car to. I have been trying to get in contact with nick about my situation since may 4th. That is the day my mother passed away. You all may think it was a "shady" move or whatever other things you have to say but the fact of the matter is I needed to sell the car to bury the most important woman in my life my mother. The funeral an medical expenses have been astronomical and I still have to take care of my 85 year old grandmother and the rest of my family. I honestly have tried to contact you many times through emails to Jeff letting you know the situation @nickydiamonds1 I wanted to get It back into your hands and I understand your incredibly busy but I tried incredibly hard to talk with you about it but couldn't reach you for over two months. I love the car and I am so grateful that you gave it to me. It turned out to be a greater gift than you could ever imagine because when and IF it sells I will be able to honor my mother properly. I thought you would understand the struggle since you came from the same thing. I am a man of integrity I don't need to defend myself from False accusations. @nickydiamonds1
July 19, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
2mamba4

also I sent that dude rude message on ebay about the car this is what he sent less then a min
I sent my message

This is for every single person on here who has an opinion on this situation. I am the guy who nick gave the car to. I have been trying to get in contact with nick about my situation since may 4th. That is the day my mother passed away. You all may think it was a "shady" move or whatever other things you have to say but the fact of the matter is I needed to sell the car to bury the most important woman in my life my mother. The funeral an medical expenses have been astronomical and I still have to take care of my 85 year old grandmother and the rest of my family. I honestly have tried to contact you many times through emails to Jeff letting you know the situation @nickydiamonds1 I wanted to get It back into your hands and I understand your incredibly busy but I tried incredibly hard to talk with you about it but couldn't reach you for over two months. I love the car and I am so grateful that you gave it to me. It turned out to be a greater gift than you could ever imagine because when and IF it sells I will be able to honor my mother properly. I thought you would understand the struggle since you came from the same thing. I am a man of integrity I don't need to defend myself from False accusations. @nickydiamonds1
Nick should find the story behind before posting stuff like this...smh.
July 19, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
dmnd626

If his mom died or not its still his car and he can do what he wants with it...if he tried to get in touch with nick and he didnt respond what do u expect him to do

Istagram: traytraxxx

July 19, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
Peralta

Wait are flannels still cool? cause we were rockin that shit back in 09-10 cmon dicky oops i meant nicky diamond get with it man! You're the one that made we start rockin The Hundreds. The Hundreds X Bomberman now that shit would be nice!
July 19, 2013 @ 12:08 PM
lovedmndlife

^ W-A-N-K-A

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

July 19, 2013 @ 12:34 PM
brenm

lol they really went to the drawing board for this Y&R collab at pacsun:

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

July 19, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
HOV

^ wtf is that lol
July 19, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
brenm

^ wtf is that lol
Some new tee at Pacsun; apparently it's a collab with Young & Reckless. I never buy Diamond tees from Pac, but the designs there are just uncreative.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

July 19, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
Peralta

hhhh this is a perfect example of what i am talking about. SMH
July 19, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
wormdoes

The raglan wasn't as bad as I thought when I opened the bag. Just a loose thread I had to cut off. Rocked it yesterday w/ my Shadow 1's smile

I have to admit, I judged the kid who won Nicks car when I heard he was selling it. After reading his response I feel bad for him. I can't imagine having to worry about selling a gift from an idol to bury your Mom. My condolences to him

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

July 19, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
YoungCorey

Corey really puttin in work...I appreciate that fam...we were getting ignored b4...dope bro keep up the good work
Nick needs to give him a raise, real talk. Corey going above the average (whack pun lol). But THAT'S customer service at its prime.
Hahah nah just trying to make sure you guys are good.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

July 19, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
dmnd626

h hhh this is a perfect example of what i am talking about. SMH
Seen this shirt last weekend at pacsun...easy pass...had no idea it was a y&r collab...still sux

July 19, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
MISH.

So does fall delivery 2 drop tomorrow or only the Fillmore stuff?
July 19, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
blakplague

Wait are flannels still cool? cause we were rockin that shit back in 09-10 cmon dicky oops i meant nicky diamond get with it man! You're the one that made we start rockin The Hundreds. The Hundreds X Bomberman now that shit would be nice!
People were wearing skinny jeans before that, and people still wear those q-_-p.
July 19, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
DENN!S

It's Fillmore VVS + a lot of special Fall Made in USA Goods: Flannels, Rip-Stop Button Ups, Cardigans.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

July 19, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
DENN!S

And whoever said do people still wear flannels? That's like asking if people still wear white tees. The flannel is a classic piece.

July 19, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
MISH.

It's Fillmore VVS + a lot of special Fall Made in USA Goods: Flannels, Rip-Stop Button Ups, Cardigans.
Thanks Dennis!

Do you have an idea of when Fall delivery 2 will drop?
July 20, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
HOV

Tommorows drop is at noon right? You guys think theres gonna be a line? Never been to fax on a drop day..
July 20, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
dmnd626

Tommorows drop is at noon right? You guys think theres gonna be a line? Never been to fax on a drop day..
I would say get there early just to be safe and I believe they open at 11

July 20, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
HOV

Damn at 11? Do they sell out? Thinking about gettinf there around 11 30 or 12
July 20, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
DENN!S

I would say get there early just to be safe and I believe they open at 11
Yeah, Fairfax opens at 11, but the online opens at 12. I'd recommend getting there early to guarantee your sizes.

July 20, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
me>u

when will the button up shirt with the small diamonds release? i believe nick posted it on his instagram a while ago.

instagram: funthera

July 20, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
me>u

instagram: funthera

July 20, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
lovedmndlife

If anyone's interested 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

July 20, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
YoungCorey

Yo I feel bad about this but I guess my Fillmore tee was a sample so I sized up but we just got our shipment in yesterday and they fit true to size. Same thing with the crew necks & tanks. If you're coming to get yours on Fairfax I'd get there early because we will sell out for sure this very limited. Thanks everyone.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.