June 28, 2013 @ 05:57:52

Dropping saturday
Better. I dig that quilted suede.
June 28, 2013 @ 18:38:20

Finally got my northern lights tee....dope af...def a gem

Istagram: traytraxxx

June 28, 2013 @ 19:36:14

Finally got my northern lights tee....dope af...def a gem
Fuck you! lol, I'm still super pissed that I couldn't find one. 

Sidenote: Does anyone with a Skateboard iPhone 5 case know how to take this shit off? 
June 28, 2013 @ 20:03:44
I just got these pre-owned camo shorts recently and after one wear and wash there are these white marks all over them. The picture doesnt do it justice, but the marks make them look faded and old. Can anyone help?(Invalid img)
that happens with ripstop material
Any idea how to clean it?
June 28, 2013 @ 20:06:44
I just got these pre-owned camo shorts recently and after one wear and wash there are these white marks all over them. The picture doesnt do it justice, but the marks make them look faded and old. Can anyone help? (Invalid img)
June 28, 2013 @ 21:35:29
Minderaser - I went a full size up on the sweatshorts and they fit like my normal size.
Ok, so if I'm a size 34 in most jeans, but a 36 in most chino pants and Diamond shorts, what size should I order?  L or XL?  I hear the Melange ones are comfier, they're like a terry material, a bit more breathable perhaps.  And which ones look better in person?  Looks like the melange ones sold out the fastest.  Can we get a sizing chart on these?  Just don't want to order and have to pay return shipping if they don't fit/ not happy with how they feel or look.

Update:  I see someone posted, "size Large (which fits approximately sizes 32 to 34 waistline)", so I'm guessing XL would be sizes 36-38.  But can I get a confirmation please?  I've called a few stores that carry them and have gotten conflicting stories as to the sizing and can't get a straight answer  :/  I think I'm right with the L (32 - 34) and the XL (36 - 3smokeyface but again can I get a confirmation please someone?  Thanks 
June 28, 2013 @ 22:22:35
Seems Diamond staff like to hand off problems on other people. Example, I emailed Corey, who then CC'd Dennis to take care of me. Then Dennis CC'd someone named Sage to help. I thanked all of them and told them to let me know what info they needed. So we'll see what happens.

This could explain why others have been having issues? If people keep being brought into the loop maybe that's where some of the communication is lost? I'm not talking shit, its just an observation.

I'm very thankful Corey reached out. So if you see this, thanks again bro
I was just trying to connect you to the right people, the first question I asked you is if you're in LA. If you are in LA I would've told you to come down to the store and I'll swap those out for you, but instead I connected you with people from the warehouse so they can ship you out a new pair because I obviously dont ship things out the store. I will definitely check up on it though so let me know what happens. Wasn't trying to "Pass the problem" to someone else.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

June 28, 2013 @ 22:41:06
Seems Diamond staff like to hand off problems on other people. Example, I emailed Corey, who then CC'd Dennis to take care of me. Then Dennis CC'd someone named Sage to help. I thanked all of them and told them to let me know what info they needed. So we'll see what happens.

This could explain why others have been having issues? If people keep being brought into the loop maybe that's where some of the communication is lost? I'm not talking shit, its just an observation.

I was just trying to connect you to the right people, the first question I asked you is if you're in LA. If you are in LA I would've told you to come down to the store and I'll swap those out for you, but instead I connected you with people from the warehouse so they can ship you out a new pair because I obviously dont ship things out the store. I will definitely check up on it though so let me know what happens. Wasn't trying to "Pass the problem" to someone else.
What up corey...I can vouche for corey and say he's one of the only good staff members...he always helpful at the store and obviously on here when he doesn't have too

June 29, 2013 @ 00:17:43

What up corey...I can vouche for corey and say he's one of the only good staff members...he always helpful at the store and obviously on here when he doesn't have too
Thanks dawg, I do what I can. Much love to all the HB fam. We appreciate you guys.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

June 29, 2013 @ 01:03:07

INSTAGRAM @nahyeonjoo

June 29, 2013 @ 03:12:23
June 29, 2013 @ 03:17:39
Grizzly comin with more heat than diamond lol. Everyone cheack out my insta diamond_lifer84 selling med through 2xfor 25 shipped tonight and hats and wallets all exclusives

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 29, 2013 @ 16:19:52
Make this in Navy with White Diamonds and I'm sold.
June 29, 2013 @ 20:48:11
Make this in Navy with White Diamonds and I'm sold.
I needs it.
June 29, 2013 @ 21:28:04
Anyone know any info on the patone diamond blue hoodie?? 
June 29, 2013 @ 22:42:41
Diamond keeps becoming worse and worse with their collections, they need to get back into skateboarding clothing and not that stupid fucking "DLYC" shit
June 30, 2013 @ 03:38:22
so ready for the fillmore lions to be relaunched. i never got an original crewneck and ive been looking for damn near a year!!

instagram: @roxx_city

July 01, 2013 @ 00:08:51
someone help me find a diamond black scale sik wid it collab large help me out diamond fam haha thats all i need
drop me a PM if you still need one
July 01, 2013 @ 13:51:15
Corey - I didn't mean anything disparaging by saying you "handed me off to Dennis" Looking back on my post I could have worded it differently. Either way, I really appreciate you reaching out. You didn't have to.

I never heard from Sage after Dennis added him to the email chain either. Should I send him another email?

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

July 01, 2013 @ 16:00:31
july 4

July 01, 2013 @ 17:40:29
Thanks dawg, I do what I can. Much love to all the HB fam. We appreciate you guys.
100%. Corey is always looking out.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

July 01, 2013 @ 17:45:48
Rocksmith collab today!!! Whos coppin

July 01, 2013 @ 21:38:28
Corey - I didn't mean anything disparaging by saying you "handed me off to Dennis" Looking back on my post I could have worded it differently. Either way, I really appreciate you reaching out. You didn't have to.

I never heard from Sage after Dennis added him to the email chain either. Should I send him another email?
Lemme hit up Sage myself and I'll email you back.

July 01, 2013 @ 21:47:06
when's the supreme collab coming out?
and is it okay to wear diamond if i dont give a fuck about skskateboard 

can you tell me what you think of my brand JworkLimited.com

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 01, 2013 @ 22:52:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
when's the supreme collab coming out?
and is it okay to wear diamond if i dont give a fuck about skskateboard 

can you tell me what you think of my brand JworkLimited.com

jwork is as wack as jkwon
July 01, 2013 @ 23:58:34

Are these fake?? When did the grey and white colorways drop??? Smh if they're not real

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x