[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

June 26, 2013 @ 07:41:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
it's already the end of the month and have got no help at all regarding my order lol. I just want my fucken money back! 
Is no one gonna help David out ?!

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 26, 2013 @ 18:09:46
It retailed for like 110 or 140 I forgot

WTB NOTHING

June 26, 2013 @ 19:06:23
it's already the end of the month and have got no help at all regarding my order lol. I just want my fucken money back! 
The only way to get help is to file a dispute with paypal and escalate it to a claim. It may take a few weeks but it will get resolved correctly and after all its better then receiving a response and then being ignored like it never happened anyways which was the case with me too. I got no response to several emails , then i posted on here about my problem Tony responded Via private message that he would look into and then he didn't respond to my answer or further messages lol I know Dennis doesn't do customer service but same went for him as well responded to my message and said he e-mail customer service and I still never received and email at that point I started the claim process and about 2 weeks ago I finally got my $ back from paypal.. On that note i was happy to get my money back and I only check out with Paypal but I'll only be copping the evidence collab and very few collabs after that lol not going through this nonsense again..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 26, 2013 @ 22:18:58
lol nevermind

June 26, 2013 @ 23:48:06
Letting go of 2 Diamond pieces of mine. I made a forum post, but figured I'd make a little video for YouTube. Think outside the box. ;) (awaiting the downvotes lol)
WTF

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 03:52:10
someone help me find a diamond black scale sik wid it collab large help me out diamond fam haha thats all i need

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 03:53:25
someone help me find a diamond black scale sik wid it collab large help me out diamond fam haha thats all i need
what colour and PM'd

June 27, 2013 @ 05:36:52
black and thanks simone

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 07:24:23
Slow summersmh

Istagram: traytraxxx

June 27, 2013 @ 07:37:38
The only way to get help is to file a dispute with paypal and escalate it to a claim. It may take a few weeks but it will get resolved correctly and after all its better then receiving a response and then being ignored like it never happened anyways which was the case with me too. I got no response to several emails , then i posted on here about my problem Tony responded Via private message that he would look into and then he didn't respond to my answer or further messages lol I know Dennis doesn't do customer service but same went for him as well responded to my message and said he e-mail customer service and I still never received and email at that point I started the claim process and about 2 weeks ago I finally got my $ back from paypal.. On that note i was happy to get my money back and I only check out with Paypal but I'll only be copping the evidence collab and very few collabs after that lol not going through this nonsense again..
I ended up getting my money today. I won't be copping much more from diamond after this.. Im still a loyal fan but things gotta change. I I have about 60 plus tees and much more but I think that's where I'm stopping for a while. 

Instagram:@skateboard.dee

June 27, 2013 @ 08:49:17
lately Ive been having bad luck winning Diamond tees off the bay. lost the Diamond Forever tee twice now which Ive been looking for a while now. smh  I have my sights on a The Big Diamond tee, the one that says New York on the sleeve.
wish me luck HB fam.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 27, 2013 @ 12:08:06
Update on my sweatshorts. After a couple emails with Corey and Dennis supposedly they are sending me a new pair of sweatshorts.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

June 27, 2013 @ 12:28:35
Update on my sweatshorts. After a couple emails with Corey and Dennis supposedly they are sending me a new pair of sweatshorts.
Good to hear fam 

June 27, 2013 @ 17:22:11
Seems Diamond staff like to hand off problems on other people. Example, I emailed Corey, who then CC'd Dennis to take care of me. Then Dennis CC'd someone named Sage to help. I thanked all of them and told them to let me know what info they needed. So we'll see what happens.

This could explain why others have been having issues? If people keep being brought into the loop maybe that's where some of the communication is lost? I'm not talking shit, its just an observation.

I'm very thankful Corey reached out. So if you see this, thanks again bro

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

June 27, 2013 @ 18:05:42
@wormdoes how do the sweatshorts fit?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 27, 2013 @ 18:43:57
With u david over 200 tees in my collection selling mostly all my stuff diamond needs to step up or there really gonna lose one of there best customers. But i am gaking a break for a while no.collabs or nothing just the chain thats it

June 27, 2013 @ 19:18:02
I just got these pre-owned camo shorts recently and after one wear and wash there are these white marks all over them. The picture doesnt do it justice, but the marks make them look faded and old. Can anyone help? 
June 27, 2013 @ 20:50:36
anyone need a fire in ice tee XL Black hit me up

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 21:41:43
im guessing we not gonna see the Evidence tee dropping any time soon
June 27, 2013 @ 21:43:58
I just got these pre-owned camo shorts recently and after one wear and wash there are these white marks all over them. The picture doesnt do it justice, but the marks make them look faded and old. Can anyone help?(Invalid img)
that happens with ripstop material
June 27, 2013 @ 22:50:38
Seems Diamond staff like to hand off problems on other people. Example, I emailed Corey, who then CC'd Dennis to take care of me. Then Dennis CC'd someone named Sage to help. I thanked all of them and told them to let me know what info they needed. So we'll see what happens.

This could explain why others have been having issues? If people keep being brought into the loop maybe that's where some of the communication is lost? I'm not talking shit, its just an observation.

I'm very thankful Corey reached out. So if you see this, thanks again bro
LOL @ THIS.
Forgot Sage got an upgrade at the warehouse. Kid is a retard.
June 27, 2013 @ 22:54:45
Who has any size Large diamond things forsale.. Let me know diamond fam
June 27, 2013 @ 23:02:18
iamondlife17" data-post="4062986">
Who has any size Large diamond things forsale.. Let me know diamond fam
check this guys for sale thread some heat inside
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203186

June 28, 2013 @ 01:12:15
Minderaser - I went a full size up on the sweatshorts and they fit like my normal size.

June 28, 2013 @ 05:07:11
With u david over 200 tees in my collection selling mostly all my stuff diamond needs to step up or there really gonna lose one of there best customers. But i am gaking a break for a while no.collabs or nothing just the chain thats it
Bruh that's like a rough estimate of 6g+ all spent on AAA printed tees. Idk man tees are classic wardrobe items but I don't know about spending that much money on tees. And diamond's collectable value isn't as great as before with all the malls supplying every single drop. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x