Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 21, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
brenm

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

June 21, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
Dat1Dude562

So I just looked at Complex's 100 best Nike SBs off all time. Diamond was used for the feature. They placed it third behind the Reese Forbes denim and the Supreme Dunk. I gotta say that just seems rigged.

diamonds shoe is definitely up there but I don't see how its rigged. I would place it above the supreme dunks but not above the denim dunks. My personal favorites have to be the NYC Pigeons.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

June 21, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
David Dank

So contacted diamond 3 times its been 15 days and still no shipping confirmation i just wont my money back now im just fed up with it. Here imma big lifer and spend about 5 grand a year and cant even get one tee in a month?? I really em starting to fall off the brand if something isnt stepped up i love diamond but im not gonna keep going thru this... Dennis or tony please help.. Thanks not ranting at u guys
I asked for a refund on the SLS shirt and they said no and that it'd be shipped this week yet I have no confirmation or anything. I just want my money back. 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

June 21, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
blakplague

^my decision was based on the aesthetic. I felt Diamond did more, they really made an effort to be original. I say rigged cause I feel Complex are being SupHeads. In the end its just opinion I guess.
June 21, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
DarkGrapes

So contacted diamond 3 times its been 15 days and still no shipping confirmation i just wont my money back now im just fed up with it. Here imma big lifer and spend about 5 grand a year and cant even get one tee in a month?? I really em starting to fall off the brand if something isnt stepped up i love diamond but im not gonna keep going thru this... Dennis or tony please help.. Thanks not ranting at u guys
I asked for a refund on the SLS shirt and they said no and that it'd be shipped this week yet I have no confirmation or anything. I just want my money back. 
If you guys paid Paypal, file a claim. I always order via Paypal from the Diamond site strictly because of shit like this. Not cool at all...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

June 21, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
diamantelifer84

Same ordered the sls. I bet they didnt even make em when they put em online probley seeing how much they sold to see how many to make...
June 21, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
DENN!S

OH shit Moose has black mined denim. I've never even seen any in stock anywhere. Why is that denim so hard to get? Tony or Dennis?
It goes quick.

Capital's drop tomorrow. Dropped some updated images on the blog, courtesy of Sneaker Freaker Mag. These came out super clean, and the genuine suede/tumbled leather combo is on point. 

Check here: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/diamondlife/2013/06/capital-footwear-release/

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

June 21, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
David Dank

If you guys paid Paypal, file a claim. I always order via Paypal from the Diamond site strictly because of shit like this. Not cool at all...
I opened a claim last night. I just don't even want the shirt anymore. 

June 21, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
diamond561

I'm not gonna lie it honestly makes me laugh , the staff is on here posting about future drops like they have no worries when HB is where there loyal customers come from and most of us are currently only posting about how Diamond has gone to shit in the past few months and they just blow it off like there customer service does e-mails. Zumies and PacSun money has really made the company too big , I used to defend them and say they didn't sell out but at this point they are saying fuck the customers who got us here and we only need 13 year olds walking around the mall with mommy and daddys money buying our products because they aren't going anywhere.. In my opinion this new APP is only going to fuck shit up more lol it isnt going to help people package oreders correctly and quickly , if anything its only going to lead to more mistakes cause now they have website orders and APP orders.. Soo much for everything the company was built off of the past 15 years
June 21, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
Cold World

There should be a drop called "Sign Of Things To Come" F/W 2014.

The evolution of a growing brand is right in front of you guys. Watch this blossom.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

June 21, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
DENN!S

I'm not gonna lie it honestly makes me laugh , the staff is on here posting about future drops like they have no worries when HB is where there loyal customers come from and most of us are currently only posting about how Diamond has gone to shit in the past few months and they just blow it off like there customer service does e-mails. Zumies and PacSun money has really made the company too big , I used to defend them and say they didn't sell out but at this point they are saying fuck the customers who got us here and we only need 13 year olds walking around the mall with mommy and daddys money buying our products because they aren't going anywhere.. In my opinion this new APP is only going to fuck shit up more lol it isnt going to help people package oreders correctly and quickly , if anything its only going to lead to more mistakes cause now they have website orders and APP orders.. Soo much for everything the company was built off of the past 15 years
I think that's an extreme statement.

I personally do my best to make sure people are taken care on here. Trust me, I understand what it's like to not get your stuff or have your order canceled, etc.  Again, I don't handle customer service, but I get on the phone and try to make things right for you. If you have an issue and customer service has been completely un-responsive, let me know and I'll try to make it right.

June 21, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
DENN!S

I am a loyal HB customer myself. I'm one of you guys. I met Nick off these very forums and became homies with him. I understand the struggs...but to say I don't care or Diamond doesn't care is kind of crazy. We obviously do. A lot.

If you know me, you know that.

June 21, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
DENN!S

Shouts out to HB though for the love.

June 21, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
dmnd626

What do u guys think of this statement by nick...alot of ppl are takin offense to it...me personally I can care less who wears it...but to say ppl are hating cus hes doin it and ur not...I personally don't like the kid cuz hes a total asshole...nothing to do with his wealth...but I dont really care if he wears it or not

Istagram: traytraxxx

June 21, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
goldANDsacks

What do u guys think of this statement by nick...alot of ppl are takin offense to it...me personally I can care less who wears it...but to say ppl are hating cus hes doin it and ur not...I personally don't like the kid cuz hes a total asshole...nothing to do with his wealth...but I dont really care if he wears it or not
i think nick should have just not made a comment at all.
June 21, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
DarkGrapes

i think nick should have just not made a comment at all.
This. 

Here's a question: think Nick would give a shit about Bieber if he wasn't rocking Diamond? Hell no. He cares about this kid because he has 9 million IG followers. More followers = more people wearing Diamond = More money for Nick. It's obvious. Nick's comment is exactly what's wrong with Diamond right now. I'm not hating on anyone getting money, but you don't have to kiss the ass of fuckboys just to increase your wealth. And then to proudly display your willingness to do so, is just not a good look. Diamond's been catching some major L's lately...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

June 21, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
blakplague

I am a loyal HB customer myself. I'm one of you guys. I met Nick off these very forums and became homies with him. I understand the struggs...but to say I don't care or Diamond doesn't care is kind of crazy. We obviously do. A lot.

If you know me, you know that.
At least you tried Dennis, at least you tried.

Well first off its not like he can control Lil B.  Personally I don't like him or his music. Likewise I think Nick shouldn't have said anything. Lil B might be around for a few more years, but I don't think he can compete with the older pop stars. I think Nick was talking from a business perspective. In which case I understand what he meant by it. Still Lil B is like any other singer or rapper out there he will do anything to stay popular, and whatever the people like hes obviously going to wear it. I mean he wears Supreme, hes a bottom feeder. Although I can't fully condone Nick's actions either. You side with the fans bro, every time. Or you say nothing.
June 21, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
blakplague

Shouts out to HB though for the love.
Also is anyone looking forward to these? I like how they designed the tongue.
June 22, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Glo'bito

Well first off its not like he can control Lil B.  Personally I don't like him or his music. Likewise I think Nick shouldn't have said anything. Lil B might be around for a few more years, but I don't think he can compete with the older pop stars. I think Nick was talking from a business perspective. In which case I understand what he meant by it. Still Lil B is like any other singer or rapper out there he will do anything to stay popular, and whatever the people like hes obviously going to wear it. I mean he wears Supreme, hes a bottom feeder. Although I can't fully condone Nick's actions either. You side with the fans bro, every time. Or you say nothing.
Lil B?

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 22, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
brenm

Just a heads up, they now have this pocket tee colorway available at Zumiez.
(I wish they had the Heather x Navy).
Decided to cop since I was at the mall picking up some gifts for the fam.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

June 22, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
DENN!S

Bieber's BEEN wearing Diamond, and Nick's shouted him out years ago. Remember him in the Y&R collab way back? I don't know why people are acting brand new now.

June 22, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
BIGOH

yacht club collection at zumiez also

WTB NOTHING

June 22, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
jawnly211

if selling out means driving an S class, buying my wife an RR, raising a family in the hills, collecting rollies......

then where do i sign???????
June 22, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
chiefr007

Are the "Capital" Shoes going to hit retail accounts as well, eventually?
June 22, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
dmnd626

Im surprised nick doesnt have a drop for national skateboarding day...that would of been smart

June 22, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
David Dank

I think that's an extreme statement.

I personally do my best to make sure people are taken care on here. Trust me, I understand what it's like to not get your stuff or have your order canceled, etc.  Again, I don't handle customer service, but I get on the phone and try to make things right for you. If you have an issue and customer service has been completely un-responsive, let me know and I'll try to make it right.
can you help me get my money back and cancel my order!? I've waited long enough for the SLS tee and don't feel it's fair to keep me waiting much longer. I already emailed customer service once and they denied it to me but you guys broke your customer service policy. I had to open up a paypal claim. I've spent so much money on diamond to be treated so poorly. 

June 22, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
diamantelifer84

Selling alot of my 3xls got like over 200 so hmu haha takes to long for the bay
June 22, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
bill burr

diamond x belieber coming soon
June 22, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
BIGOH

another pacsun excluusive

WTB NOTHING

June 22, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
dmnd626

another pacsun excluusive
Lmaooo u guys are funny af

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.