Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 27, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
TONY.

Was out all night and just rechecked Spring 1 and those prices are still there. Not to get on a rant, but these increases are out of control. $66 for a crew plus the UPS shipping is really pushing it. I love Diamond, but moves like this make me stop and think..

That being said, I'm happy to add the imprint hoodie and cable car tee to my collection. Had planned on picking up a lot of Spring 2 after I saw it the other day. I'm not so sure now
Once again...The shipping cost is what UPS is charging you to ship the item to your address. I just added items from many different brands I like and they are all charging me around 10-12 dollars to ship to my address and they are all located within a 10 mile radius of where I live.

We did USPS but the rate of lost, stolen, misrouted packages was insane.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 27, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
blakplague

Was out all night and just rechecked Spring 1 and those prices are still there. Not to get on a rant, but these increases are out of control. $66 for a crew plus the UPS shipping is really pushing it. I love Diamond, but moves like this make me stop and think..

That being said, I'm happy to add the imprint hoodie and cable car tee to my collection. Had planned on picking up a lot of Spring 2 after I saw it the other day. I'm not so sure now
Once again...The shipping cost is what UPS is charging you to ship the item to your address. I just added items from many different brands I like and they are all charging me around 10-12 dollars to ship to my address and they are all located within a 10 mile radius of where I live.

Perhaps you should tell Nick to add a disclaimer to the front of the page lol.
January 27, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
mkm159

We understand that.
Shipping costs nowadays can be absolutely ridiculous.
So the cost of shipping + these new prices = a total bummer
haha

Interesting that USPS had a lot of messed up deliveries.
I, personally, have never had a problem, and online shopping is all I do.

Oh well.
It is what it is, I suppose. 
January 27, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
logojones

So Diamond is going to increase prices to increase exclusivity? Maybe you should hire better designers to execute your ideas cause it looks like middle schoolers got ahold of illustrator and tried to do your 15 Diamond tee.
Awful work, shitty gradients on the flag and you cant even get the flag to swoop over the "15"? Whats the point of having the flag look like its wrapping around something? You guys got interns working on your designs? It must take no more then an hour to come up with these graphics and executive them. I mean call me a hater but I know how to design and thats sloppy work. Now it looks like you guys are just throwing shit out there...smh

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

January 27, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
Derrick Kayo

January 27, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
wormdoes

$66 crews may not matter to some. Just wait till the colabs and exclusives drop. No one will enjoy spending $80+ shipped for a crew #ImSleepTho

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

January 27, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
LA_1201

only copped the sex drugs and rap tee in tiffany, nothing else really stood out

taskforce bitch mob nigga

January 27, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
mkm159

$66 crews may not matter to some. Just wait till the colabs and exclusives drop. No one will enjoy spending $80+ shipped for a crew #ImSleepTho
Exactly.
They're charging us what would usually be charged for an exclusive/collab drop.
Can't wait to see the prices for those now.
January 27, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
apollo57

The hankerchief was listed at 30$ yesterday, now its 60... -_- oh well... Thats what i get for getting smashed on a saturday

Diamond life

January 27, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
thecollective

The hankerchief was listed at 30$ yesterday, now its 60... -_- oh well... Thats what i get for getting smashed on a saturday
$60 for a hankerchief? That's crazy. They're charging as much as a crew used to be...
January 27, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
DENN!S

$60 for a hankerchief? That's crazy. They're charging as much as a crew used to be...
The bandanas are $20 and cotton. The $60 Simplicity handkerchief is satin and huge. It can literally be worn as a scarf. It's worth the price.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 27, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
DENN!S

New Diamond Supply Co. Boxers will be available Online & On Fairfax this Saturday at 12 noon pst.

The quality on these are amazing.
For $50 boxers, the quality better be amazing...
Boxers are only $24

January 27, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
YoungCorey

The bandanas are $20 and cotton. The $60 Simplicity handkerchief is satin and huge. It can literally be worn as a scarf. It's worth the price.
The Hankerchiefs are really good quality and really big definitely worth $60

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

January 27, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
loofy

So Diamond is going to increase prices to increase exclusivity? Maybe you should hire better designers to execute your ideas cause it looks like middle schoolers got ahold of illustrator and tried to do your 15 Diamond tee.
Awful work, shitty gradients on the flag and you cant even get the flag to swoop over the "15"? Whats the point of having the flag look like its wrapping around something? You guys got interns working on your designs? It must take no more then an hour to come up with these graphics and executive them. I mean call me a hater but I know how to design and thats sloppy work. Now it looks like you guys are just throwing shit out there...smh
gotta say i agree..tired of "diamond supply co" bigass font on everything
January 27, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Dat1Dude562

Inb4 Tony comes in to justify the price of the handkerchief and complete the diamond staff trio.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 27, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
bill burr

dont forget about the black diamond label too wonder what those will go for
January 28, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
lakebay

just wondering why the Exclusive sex, drugs and rap T's on the site dont have blue tags or are they just a GR colour released early
Just released early. They are from Spring 2 but dropped those 2 colors with Spring 1.

"Our "Sex, Drugs & Rap" tee from Spring 2 is being released in two
colorways in very limited quantities only for ONLINE AND FAIRFAX
Saturday as well, these will not be available to retailers until Spring

Feedback - http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/150410/

January 28, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
DarkGrapes

So Diamond is going to increase prices to increase exclusivity?
90% of this shit is gonna be at Zumiez, MLTD, KL, CCS, Pac Sun, etc. just like always. They're raising prices because they can.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

January 28, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Anthos

what ever happened to those down jackets that were sposed to be released? never saw em but really wanted 1

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

January 28, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
DENN!S

Inb4 Tony comes in to justify the price of the handkerchief and complete the diamond staff trio.
I lol'd.

January 28, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
DENN!S

I need an Iron Maiden tee (L) and/or hoody (L or M). Please DM me if you have one!

January 28, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
murtadi007

Can someone ID this t-shirt on Ben, or is it a future release?
January 28, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
lovedmndlife

^ possibly one of his 4 collab designs coming out later this year??

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 28, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
lovedmndlife

I need an Iron Maiden tee and/or hoody. Please DM me if you have one.
you should have taken me up on that one i offered you 6 months ago

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 28, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
TONY.

Fall '13 Preview

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 29, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
phonixtarheels

Shirt looks nice though. Would definitely get that. Nick should do something with Dom Perignon glow. It's in almost every other pic on IG.
January 29, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
mkm159

Shirt looks nice though. Would definitely get that. Nick should do something with Dom Perignon glow. It's in almost every other pic on IG.
ya I agree.
this tee is definitely worth that new $36 price tag
January 29, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
alwaysuche

the spring 2013 delivery looks grand
January 29, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
blakplague

Fall '13 Preview
I feel it. Although I'm looking forward to the cut and sew. and the tiff tags.
January 29, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
Monster Energy

he did a hat with the glow

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.