[A Bathing Ape] - 2014 Official Discussion Thread

January 10, 2013 @ 14:13:16
Im still fucking with BAPE. Let's keep this thread alive folks!
copped
See, this is that shit im talmboutsmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface How much did you cop for?
January 10, 2013 @ 17:10:14
Im still fucking with BAPE. Let's keep this thread alive folks!
copped
See, this is that shit im talmbout How much did you cop for?
Yea man this piece is shit hot smokeyface £460 on the eu site though, fuuuuucccckkkkk...

Can somebody give me the name/details of the camo shell that ASAP Rocky wears in a number of his videos? Just want a name so I can search for it on ebay etc. flame me for being a dickrider whatever I don't care..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 10, 2013 @ 20:00:54
Thanks mate, yea it's a bit too much for me pricewise!
January 10, 2013 @ 20:52:33
Last thing i bought was the fitted collab with undefeated on black friday. Sexy

Diamond life

January 11, 2013 @ 17:38:22

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

January 11, 2013 @ 17:58:34
If you guys rear away from bape because of the prices you should mess with some of the Aape stuff that just released cause its basically the toyota of the lexus's in a sense that its the cheaper version through the same company.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 11, 2013 @ 18:10:58
If you guys rear away from bape because of the prices you should mess with some of the Aape stuff that just released cause its basically the toyota of the lexus's in a sense that its the cheaper version through the same company.
$52 for tees & $155 for hoodies...damn near half price

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

January 11, 2013 @ 18:22:31
Where do you buy Aape stuff? from Bape's webstore? There isn't a separate website is there..
January 11, 2013 @ 19:17:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
Where do you buy Aape stuff? from Bape's webstore? There isn't a separate website is there..
Pretty sure it's just on BAPE's Webstore.. Idk tho, I could be wrong. I haven't seen any AAPE website or anything. They posted the AAPE lookbooks on the normal BAPE website so probably.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

January 11, 2013 @ 21:01:29
Pretty sure it's just on BAPE's Webstore.. Idk tho, I could be wrong. I haven't seen any AAPE website or anything. They posted the AAPE lookbooks on the normal BAPE website so probably.
Okay thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it..
January 11, 2013 @ 21:42:08
I've always been a fan of Bape and I always will, mostly because I'm a big fan of Planet of the Apes which has a big influence on the brand.
January 11, 2013 @ 21:52:38
Lucky Bag Re-stock http://us.bape.com/

January 11, 2013 @ 21:59:10
Sure BBC & BAPE went down but that doesnt mean I wont stop liking them.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 12, 2013 @ 10:39:22
My buddy goes to japan every year amd got me one for about 50 american dollars, they unfortunately dont have their own webstore but i think you can buy through the bape site, also quality is super on point they all still come in dustbags and the bags are super dope smokeyface
January 12, 2013 @ 12:54:43
My buddy goes to japan every year amd got me one for about 50 american dollars, they unfortunately dont have their own webstore but i think you can buy through the bape site, also quality is super on point they all still come in dustbags and the bags are super dope
are you talking about Aape?

January 13, 2013 @ 18:16:49
copped
This is the only thing I'd ever get from Bape.

Tumblr: channertap /// Twitter: @channertap /// Svpply: channertap /// Instagram: channertap.

January 13, 2013 @ 19:25:51

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

January 13, 2013 @ 21:55:39
remember when bape was affordable lmfao

I got it, dripping like water.

January 16, 2013 @ 15:53:20
remember when bape was affordable lmfao
When was this? 
January 27, 2013 @ 15:53:17
Anyone know how much I should sell this t shirt for? 

Size large and previously worn/washed once. 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 29, 2013 @ 01:32:43
Bape is a great brand no doubt but I think they lost there sense of hype because NIGO doesn't really care about the brand. The designs are shit and the prices are extremely crazy. 100$ for a shirt with that I can buy another brand and still have money for myself. I will always love bape and when I see a low price bape tee I might buy it.
Sucks that Nigo had to sell it, patent leather shoes and multicolor hoodies aside bape had a bunch of tuff pieces throughout the years that are almost new classics. Hope someone breathes some like into it soon smh
January 29, 2013 @ 01:52:04
yes, some does have boring design. But some quality is good
January 29, 2013 @ 14:51:49
January 30, 2013 @ 16:36:01
anyone out in london wanting to proxy stuff from the pirate store?
January 30, 2013 @ 17:23:24
In need of a spring/fall weight camo bape jacket... size l or xl
January 30, 2013 @ 18:44:31
In need of a spring/fall weight camo bape jacket... size l or xl
 Agreed. The M-65 is crack as well.
Please login first to reply.
x