Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 4, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
mrteebonilla

Anyone still fuckin wit it?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 4, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
paulywalnuts

too expensive ....also boring designs 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

January 4, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
bsm1017

haha the 2 dudes to post in here are from Supreme thread....lets go back to the real brand shall we cool

Él Duderîno

January 4, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
SilvioDante

Says the dude with the supreme avy and its the same dude the PM about how to cop on restocks lol. We all on HB cause of supreme.
January 4, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
beezy2times

supreme gang we in dis

all bape clothes cost 2x as much as they should

reduce all prices by 50% and bape would be straight
January 4, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
mrteebonilla

supreme gang we in dis

all bape clothes cost 2x as much as they should

reduce all prices by 50% and bape would be straight
deadass

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 5, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
kushxgambino

Copped the varsity shark jacket from pondon store
January 5, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
whatisthis

The boring designs remark made me chuckle.

Waiting on my Lucky Bag to arrive.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

January 5, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
lenryhouis

i know bape is overpriced but does the quality make up for some of the price? looking to cop a jacket and an L/S tee
January 5, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
paulywalnuts

i know bape is overpriced but does the quality make up for some of the price? looking to cop a jacket and an L/S tee
lol nope

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

January 5, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
lilcombs

lol nope
yes they have great quality, the only reason ppl don't mess with bape as much is because the market is flooded with tons of cheaper streetwear.
January 5, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
lilcombs

also ghetto ppl started wearing it after lil Wayne started wearing it. so ppl got away from it.
January 5, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
sosupreme123

suspended

price check 9/10 condition
January 5, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
esjay

would only cop older shit because most of the time it's cheaper .

But they still sellout on their shit so i don't think they will ever reevaluate their prices . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

January 5, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
THEBIGNB

who has this in large? hmu

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

January 5, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
kushxgambino

Anyone still fuckin wit it?
I fuxx wit bape hard... i mean the shit kinda pave the way for some other streetwear brands tho
January 6, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
MagnaDefender

Yo was wondering why there was never a thread for this. I fux with it tho.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 7, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
ThatGuyBars

The day they lower prices i will be in that bitch.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 8, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
lilcombs

The boring designs remark made me chuckle.

Waiting on my Lucky Bag to arrive.
Post pics of your lucky bag when it arrives bro!
January 8, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
mrteebonilla

got in the e-mook the other day and the bag is really thin but it holds a lot and is pretty strong with the amount of wight it can hold)

January 8, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
lenryhouis

copped
January 9, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
subigdog

i want to say their spring tee of last year was around 50-70 i think
January 9, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
paulywalnuts

lol nope
yes they have great quality, the only reason ppl don't mess with bape as much is because the market is flooded with tons of cheaper streetwear.
so by your logic if cheaper streetwear doesn't exist, people suddenly start dropping $100 for t-shirts, $300+ for hoodies and button downs?  wrong  
by the way i actually own some Bape, and yes it is quality, but the question was "does it make up for the price?"  the answer is, no.  Im a fanboy, but I think Supreme's quality is as good as Bapes for most things.  and they're half price.  if you're spending Bape money, you can definitely find a better product.  I understand people do it for the label, I can't front, I'll buy something that's not special, but it's Supreme so i'll jump on it, not every time, but i can't say it doesn't happen, but the catch IS ....Bape isn't what it used to be.  it's not as original, Nigo isn't as involved and stuff, they're owned by some chinese company now....personally their designs just aren't cutting it for me.  it's so hard for me to justify that $300 on a piece when it's only mediocre...it doesn't feel as special anymore. 
you know how ESPN and sports guys describe a great athlete, or team, and they get talking about "the intangibles"....the things you can't measure with stats or reasoning by sight or observation alone?  well i think there is intangibles with clothing too...you can't put your finger on it, but it's just dope . Bape once had those intangibles.  

January 9, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
tomo.

Does Bape do end of season sales? If so, is there a general % cut they use?
January 9, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
lilcombs

lol nope
so by your logic if cheaper streetwear doesn't exist, people suddenly start dropping $100 for t-shirts, $300+ for hoodies and button downs?  wrong  
by the way i actually own some Bape, and yes it is quality, but the question was "does it make up for the price?"  the answer is, no.  Im a fanboy, but I think Supreme's quality is as good as Bapes for most things.  and they're half price.  if you're spending Bape money, you can definitely find a better product.  I understand people do it for the label, I can't front, I'll buy something that's not special, but it's Supreme so i'll jump on it, not every time, but i can't say it doesn't happen, but the catch IS ....Bape isn't what it used to be.  it's not as original, Nigo isn't as involved and stuff, they're owned by some chinese company now....personally their designs just aren't cutting it for me.  it's so hard for me to justify that $300 on a piece when it's only mediocre...it doesn't feel as special anymore. 
you know how ESPN and sports guys describe a great athlete, or team, and they get talking about "the intangibles"....the things you can't measure with stats or reasoning by sight or observation alone?  well i think there is intangibles with clothing too...you can't put your finger on it, but it's just dope . Bape once had those intangibles.  
I absolutely agree with you, Bape is not the same as it was. Even before Nigo sold the company to IT.  Its lost some of its innovation.  Nothing can stay on top forever, remember the LRG dead serious hoody? Remember when pharrell was parading around in those originall BBC tees? remember all these swag fags and their G-Shocks?  Just like bape is no longer the most desired streetwear company, we will one day soon be having the same conversation about supreme.  I do believe that if most of these other companies did not get so hot, then yes people will still be paying rape prices for bape and according to how every item sells out, they still are. 

While I agree with most of what you said, the "so by your logic" is really unnecessary And you can take that immature shit back to the supreme thread.
January 9, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
QualityOverQuantity

lol nope
I absolutely agree with you, Bape is not the same as it was. Even before Nigo sold the company to IT.  Its lost some of its innovation.  Nothing can stay on top forever, remember the LRG dead serious hoody? Remember when pharrell was parading around in those originall BBC tees? remember all these swag fags and their G-Shocks?  Just like bape is no longer the most desired streetwear company, we will one day soon be having the same conversation about supreme.  I do believe that if most of these other companies did not get so hot, then yes people will still be paying rape prices for bape and according to how every item sells out, they still are. 

While I agree with most of what you said, the "so by your logic" is really unnecessary And you can take that immature shit back to the supreme thread.
lol nope
Damn..homie broke it down. I like the analogy with sports.    

CHOOSE YOUR AVENUE . QUALITY OVER QUANTITY . Twitter @ ChooseYourAve . Instagram @ChooseYourAvenue . WWW.CHOOSEYOURAVENUE.COM

January 9, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
goldANDsacks

u should check out AAPE
January 9, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
FairfaxNative

U missed it a week or so ago
January 9, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
mrteebonilla

U missed it a week or so ago
in-store only though

January 10, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
totalespionage

Im still fucking with BAPE. Let's keep this thread alive folks!
copped
See, this is that shit im talmboutcoolcoolcool How much did you cop for?

Please login first to reply.