300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 22, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
Enjoi

Seriously, fuck this nigga.

1. This nigga said he's gonna ship all orders (that were placed on the weekend/Robb banks Long Sleeve) on Monday and now it's thurs and i aint get shit.

2. This nigga said he's gonna restock the Cam tee in the afternoon... ITS PAST THE FUCKING AFTERNOON and I been waiting on the site refreshing AND STILL NO FUCKING RESTOCKS.

3. I asked on twitter if he's still gonna restock and this nigga doesnt even reply back and still tweets other random shit. Like nigga, you cant even answer a fucking question for your customer who's been waiting for hours to restock?

4. This nigga doesnt even give out tracking numbers...... What kind of shit is that?

Hands down one of the WORST fucking service out there. When the spring drop came he shipped quickly and I thought he changed his ways but na. Fuck this niggas customer service.
nigga stfu, niggas got personal lives too, put yourself in the perspective phil is in right now you trick ass hoe.

na nigga, fuck you. like i said, im sure dudes a cool dude. i understand homies got a personal life and i respect that. but he cant be saying he's gonna do one thing and not do it at all. just give the customers a heads up. thats all. i prob came too hard on dude (im havin a real bad day) and thats my apologies. but homie just needs to give heads up and not say something he's not gonna do. i respect dude's hustle and grind.

big ups to da boy phil

but as for you, na nikka you best shut your booty hole lickin ass up nigga. trick ass hoe you aint shit. we all know you cant do shit other than suck dick

lol you have too much time on ur hands b.
March 22, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Seriously, fuck this nigga.

1. This nigga said he's gonna ship all orders (that were placed on the weekend/Robb banks Long Sleeve) on Monday and now it's thurs and i aint get shit.

2. This nigga said he's gonna restock the Cam tee in the afternoon... ITS PAST THE FUCKING AFTERNOON and I been waiting on the site refreshing AND STILL NO FUCKING RESTOCKS.

3. I asked on twitter if he's still gonna restock and this nigga doesnt even reply back and still tweets other random shit. Like nigga, you cant even answer a fucking question for your customer who's been waiting for hours to restock?

4. This nigga doesnt even give out tracking numbers...... What kind of shit is that?

Hands down one of the WORST fucking service out there. When the spring drop came he shipped quickly and I thought he changed his ways but na. Fuck this niggas customer service.
nigga stfu, niggas got personal lives too, put yourself in the perspective phil is in right now you trick ass hoe.

na nigga, fuck you. like i said, im sure dudes a cool dude. i understand homies got a personal life and i respect that. but he cant be saying he's gonna do one thing and not do it at all. just give the customers a heads up. thats all. i prob came too hard on dude (im havin a real bad day) and thats my apologies. but homie just needs to give heads up and not say something he's not gonna do. i respect dude's hustle and grind.

big ups to da boy phil

but as for you, na nikka you best shut your booty hole lickin ass up nigga. trick ass hoe you aint shit. we all know you cant do shit other than suck dick

you're fucking stupid

Stupid? are you fucking retarded? im a student at Harvard university you dumb fuck my IQ is off the fuckin charts just ask about me dumb hoe. 

March 22, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
.jpg

I WANNA SEE A DERTBAG X DIVINITIES COLLAB B.
March 24, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
fristo0308

damn I wish you niggas would stop ranting/fighting. You don't have to prove shit, this is the internet. 

with that being said, if anyone in NY is going to the pop-up shop, could you proxy me the P&C x Dertbag Cam'Ron tee?
March 24, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
secretsociety

my bank$ L/S arrived today. very satisfied personally.

سبحان

March 24, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
funkybean

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
March 24, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
WatchOutForSelener

my bank$ L/S arrived today. very satisfied personally.

didnt get mine... hopefully on monday.

March 25, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
King Louis XIV

Restock on the Robb Banks l/s.
Medium is sold out though. Copped a small. Hopefully it fits.

I wrote this on March 10 and still nothing. Yet everyone already got theres....
Can i get a refund or something...?

It is legal because I wish it.

March 25, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
backlikethat

There's a full restock on the Cam'ron shirts.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Premium Division

Copped the Cam'ron. Big ups to Phil.

Premium Division | S.S. 1994 | 222 CA

March 25, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
fristo0308

SOMEONE PLEASE PROXY ME A CAM'RON SHIRT FROM THE P&C POP-UP SHOP
March 25, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
backlikethat

SOMEONE PLEASE PROXY ME A CAM'RON SHIRT FROM THE P&C POP-UP SHOP

They were selling it online:

http://shop.peasncarrotsintl.com/

sold out now though. I passed on it and copped the DPI one. Copped the reg. Cam'ron from the dertbag restock couple  of minutes ago.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
fristo0308

^ no shit? they said it was an in-store only....FUCKKKK
March 25, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
backlikethat

Yea i thought that too until they posted on instagram an hour before the online drop.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
secretsociety

Salty I missed the PNC collab.

سبحان

March 25, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
fristo0308

I'm so heatedddddddddd, I just want that Cam'Ron shirt
March 25, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
King Louis XIV

yall salty and heated yall missed a drop but im salty i still havent gotten my robb banks tee....

March 25, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
King Louis XIV

can someone link phil into this thread?

March 27, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
cudiondat

I'm so heatedddddddddd, I just want that Cam'Ron shirt
tbh, I can't believe I missed out on the drop itself.
March 28, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
King Louis XIV

......emailed them 3 days ago... and still no shit. I cant believe this....

boutta just call paypal and say that this nigga never sent me my shit

March 29, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
fsas213

The dertbag twitter said like two days ago that all recent orders have been shipped, so maybe it was in that shipment.

Also, I've bought from dertbag for a couple of years and have never not gotten a package. It may take longer than you think, but phil always comes through.

Also you said "emailed them." It's just one guy. Google Crohn's disease. That's what he deals with every day, plus the fact that he's a teenager running a business by himself. It's not Supreme, where theres a warehouse full of dudes shipping your stuff in 20 minutes. If you're patient, you'll get what you ordered and the satisfaction of getting a limited and quality product from an up and coming brand. I'm not trying to start anything, I definitely understand your frustration, just think its better for people to be informed.
March 29, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
King Louis XIV

The dertbag twitter said like two days ago that all recent orders have been shipped, so maybe it was in that shipment.

Also, I've bought from dertbag for a couple of years and have never not gotten a package. It may take longer than you think, but phil always comes through.

Also you said "emailed them." It's just one guy. Google Crohn's disease. That's what he deals with every day, plus the fact that he's a teenager running a business by himself. It's not Supreme, where theres a warehouse full of dudes shipping your stuff in 20 minutes. If you're patient, you'll get what you ordered and the satisfaction of getting a limited and quality product from an up and coming brand. I'm not trying to start anything, I definitely understand your frustration, just think its better for people to be informed.

I ordered a Cam tee too and the "recent orders" he said he shipped out got here today.

and did you just say that you ordered from them before and never got your package....? WTF?

March 29, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
fsas213

I ordered a Cam tee too and the "recent orders" he said he shipped out got here today.

and did you just say that you ordered from them before and never got your package....? WTF?
Oh, then I was wrong, apologies. I've gotten paypal refunds from other brands/ebay. It's pretty easy if you do just want the money back.

No, sorry, I used shitty grammar. What I meant is that I've always gotten what I ordered eventually.
March 29, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
backpack

Copped Cammorissey Tee off drop and get a free large Connect Or Get Cut Pocket Tee with it. Shout out to Phil. If it was not intentional hit me up Ill send it back bruh.
March 30, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
zevlove

10 days.... multiple messages sent. To his tumblr, facebook, online store email, and paypal email. No reply. 
Dat customer service....

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

March 30, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
HWYS - Joey

^^ horrid costumer service man.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 4, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
backlikethat

restock on the iverson l/s.
April 5, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
backlikethat

Phil is there any chance of you restocking the Robb Banks L/S?
April 5, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
flu

Phil is there any chance of you restocking the Robb Banks L/S?
I second this!

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

April 5, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
flu

PLZZZ RESTOCK BANKS L/S PLZ

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Please login first to reply.