Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 4, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
dertbag

http://dertbag.us/shop/ Select items are now on sale. 
March 4, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
berglar

Does anyone have a medium Robb Bank$ Sure shirt they wanna sell or trade? I'd rather just buy it but if not I've got some other dertbag shirts I'd be willing to trade for it.
March 4, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
backpack

Was the last drop FW/12'? Or S/S 13'? Regardless been peeping this brand a lot and looking forward to making some purchases the next few releases.
March 8, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
backlikethat

restock the cam'ron tee please
March 9, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
secretsociety

just realized i accidently posted in the 2012 thread but the Robb tee got put online but already sold out. grabbed a size L tho cool

سبحان

March 9, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
backlikethat

Damn im pissed. I wish phil would tell us what day he'll be putting them online..
March 10, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
King Louis XIV

Restock on the Robb Banks l/s.
Medium is sold out though. Copped a small. Hopefully it fits.

It is legal because I wish it.

March 10, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
dertbag

All orders that have been placed this weekend will go out Monday. If you're down in Austin catch me at the Illmore and look out for the Illmore x dertbag tie dye shirts!
March 10, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
dertbag

http://dertbag.us/shop/tees/cammorrissey/ 

XLs are restocked
March 10, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
secretsociety

XLs are restocked
too bad i missed this i know someone who needed this

سبحان

March 10, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
premecheez

XLs are restocked
too bad i missed this i know someone who needed this
those XL's already gone? i can select it but it wont go in my cart
March 12, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
secretsociety

theres a couple XL cam tees back up

سبحان

March 14, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
premecheez

got the last one WOO
March 14, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
≈ nash ≈

those illmore tie-dye shirts are fire!

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

March 16, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
YoungSquire

Dig the simplicity of this brand, but not sure I would ever pay $110 for something I could scribble with my pencil. 
March 16, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
herb assassin.

Anyone interested in a navy dertbag script hoody sz. L. VNDS from a copuple seasons ago. rarely worn. ill do it for 80 shipped. PM me
March 16, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
backlikethat

Anyone get their Robb Banks L/S yet?
March 16, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
valleyla

Damn, heated I didn't know about the Robb Banks l/s release. 
March 19, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
BEENDOINGIT

$174 (£115) for a hoody and $143 (£95) for a sweatshirt in the UK...outrageous not only because of the price, but because the designs are mad weak.

inb4 quality is amazing.
March 19, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
backlikethat

God y'all some broke bois
March 19, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Could buy 10 to chuck in the bin if i wanted to.
March 21, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
fristo0308

In-Store release only.
if someone could proxy it for me, that would be dope.
March 21, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
Ol English

DID ANYONE GET THEIR ROBB BANKS SAVAGE LIFE LONGSLEEVE?
March 21, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Ol English

All orders that have been placed this weekend will go out Monday. If you're down in Austin catch me at the Illmore and look out for the Illmore x dertbag tie dye shirts!

... I ordered during the weekend and i aint get shit bruh.
March 21, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
WatchOutForSelener

Seriously, fuck this nigga.

1. This nigga said he's gonna ship all orders (that were placed on the weekend/Robb banks Long Sleeve) on Monday and now it's thurs and i aint get shit.

2. This nigga said he's gonna restock the Cam tee in the afternoon... ITS PAST THE FUCKING AFTERNOON and I been waiting on the site refreshing AND STILL NO FUCKING RESTOCKS.

3. I asked on twitter if he's still gonna restock and this nigga doesnt even reply back and still tweets other random shit. Like nigga, you cant even answer a fucking question for your customer who's been waiting for hours to restock?

4. This nigga doesnt even give out tracking numbers...... What kind of shit is that?

Hands down one of the WORST fucking service out there. When the spring drop came he shipped quickly and I thought he changed his ways but na. Fuck this niggas customer service.

March 21, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
backpack

He said hes not restocking the Cam'ron tee today, will be making a "formal annoucement". Kinda fucked up to the dudes who been fucking with DB on the low, we dont need no announcement.
March 21, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
WatchOutForSelener

He said hes not restocking the Cam'ron tee today, will be making a "formal annoucement". Kinda fucked up to the dudes who been fucking with DB on the low, we dont need no announcement.

Yea but he said yesterday he was restocking today afternoon.... And he announced that shit late as fuck too

im sure dudes a cool dude, but his customer service is some shit straight up

March 21, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Enjoi

1. This nigga said he's gonna ship all orders (that were placed on the weekend/Robb banks Long Sleeve) on Monday and now it's thurs and i aint get shit.

2. This nigga said he's gonna restock the Cam tee in the afternoon... ITS PAST THE FUCKING AFTERNOON and I been waiting on the site refreshing AND STILL NO FUCKING RESTOCKS.

3. I asked on twitter if he's still gonna restock and this nigga doesnt even reply back and still tweets other random shit. Like nigga, you cant even answer a fucking question for your customer who's been waiting for hours to restock?

4. This nigga doesnt even give out tracking numbers...... What kind of shit is that?

Hands down one of the WORST fucking service out there. When the spring drop came he shipped quickly and I thought he changed his ways but na. Fuck this niggas customer service.
nigga stfu, niggas got personal lives too, put yourself in the perspective phil is in right now you trick ass hoe.
March 21, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
WatchOutForSelener

nigga stfu, niggas got personal lives too, put yourself in the perspective phil is in right now you trick ass hoe.

na nigga, fuck you. like i said, im sure dudes a cool dude. i understand homies got a personal life and i respect that. but he cant be saying he's gonna do one thing and not do it at all. just give the customers a heads up. thats all. i prob came too hard on dude (im havin a real bad day) and thats my apologies. but homie just needs to give heads up and not say something he's not gonna do. i respect dude's hustle and grind.

big ups to da boy phil

but as for you, na nikka you best shut your booty hole lickin ass up nigga. trick ass hoe you aint shit. we all know you cant do shit other than suck dick

March 21, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
zevlove

na nigga, fuck you. like i said, im sure dudes a cool dude. i understand homies got a personal life and i respect that. but he cant be saying he's gonna do one thing and not do it at all. just give the customers a heads up. thats all. i prob came too hard on dude (im havin a real bad day) and thats my apologies. but homie just needs to give heads up and not say something he's not gonna do. i respect dude's hustle and grind.

big ups to da boy phil

but as for you, na nikka you best shut your booty hole lickin ass up nigga. trick ass hoe you aint shit. we all know you cant do shit other than suck dick

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga 

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

Please login first to reply.