[dertbag] 2013 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 09, 2013 @ 22:20
just realized i accidently posted in the 2012 thread but the Robb tee got put online but already sold out. grabbed a size L tho smokeyface

سبحان

Mar 09, 2013 @ 22:42
Damn im pissed. I wish phil would tell us what day he'll be putting them online..
Mar 10, 2013 @ 06:02
Restock on the Robb Banks l/s.
Medium is sold out though. Copped a small. Hopefully it fits.

It is legal because I wish it.

Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:29
All orders that have been placed this weekend will go out Monday. If you're down in Austin catch me at the Illmore and look out for the Illmore x dertbag tie dye shirts!
Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
restock the cam'ron tee please
http://dertbag.us/shop/tees/cammorrissey/ 

XLs are restocked
Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
restock the cam'ron tee please

XLs are restocked
too bad i missed this i know someone who needed this

سبحان

Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:40

XLs are restocked
too bad i missed this i know someone who needed this
those XL's already gone? i can select it but it wont go in my cart
Mar 12, 2013 @ 06:57
theres a couple XL cam tees back up

سبحان

Mar 14, 2013 @ 14:57
got the last one WOO
Mar 14, 2013 @ 17:00
those illmore tie-dye shirts are fire!

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:03
Dig the simplicity of this brand, but not sure I would ever pay $110 for something I could scribble with my pencil. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:03
Anyone interested in a navy dertbag script hoody sz. L. VNDS from a copuple seasons ago. rarely worn. ill do it for 80 shipped. PM me
Mar 16, 2013 @ 23:08
Anyone get their Robb Banks L/S yet?
Mar 16, 2013 @ 23:48
Damn, heated I didn't know about the Robb Banks l/s release. 
Mar 19, 2013 @ 21:11
$174 (£115) for a hoody and $143 (£95) for a sweatshirt in the UK...outrageous not only because of the price, but because the designs are mad weak.

inb4 quality is amazing.
Mar 19, 2013 @ 21:20
God y'all some broke bois
Mar 19, 2013 @ 23:01
Could buy 10 to chuck in the bin if i wanted to.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 00:00

In-Store release only.
if someone could proxy it for me, that would be dope.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 17:50
DID ANYONE GET THEIR ROBB BANKS SAVAGE LIFE LONGSLEEVE?
Mar 21, 2013 @ 17:51
All orders that have been placed this weekend will go out Monday. If you're down in Austin catch me at the Illmore and look out for the Illmore x dertbag tie dye shirts!

... I ordered during the weekend and i aint get shit bruh.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 19:14
Seriously, fuck this nigga.

1. This nigga said he's gonna ship all orders (that were placed on the weekend/Robb banks Long Sleeve) on Monday and now it's thurs and i aint get shit.

2. This nigga said he's gonna restock the Cam tee in the afternoon... ITS PAST THE FUCKING AFTERNOON and I been waiting on the site refreshing AND STILL NO FUCKING RESTOCKS.

3. I asked on twitter if he's still gonna restock and this nigga doesnt even reply back and still tweets other random shit. Like nigga, you cant even answer a fucking question for your customer who's been waiting for hours to restock?

4. This nigga doesnt even give out tracking numbers...... What kind of shit is that?

Hands down one of the WORST fucking service out there. When the spring drop came he shipped quickly and I thought he changed his ways but na. Fuck this niggas customer service.

Mar 21, 2013 @ 20:12
He said hes not restocking the Cam'ron tee today, will be making a "formal annoucement". Kinda fucked up to the dudes who been fucking with DB on the low, we dont need no announcement.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 20:30
He said hes not restocking the Cam'ron tee today, will be making a "formal annoucement". Kinda fucked up to the dudes who been fucking with DB on the low, we dont need no announcement.

Yea but he said yesterday he was restocking today afternoon.... And he announced that shit late as fuck too

im sure dudes a cool dude, but his customer service is some shit straight up

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:32

1. This nigga said he's gonna ship all orders (that were placed on the weekend/Robb banks Long Sleeve) on Monday and now it's thurs and i aint get shit.

2. This nigga said he's gonna restock the Cam tee in the afternoon... ITS PAST THE FUCKING AFTERNOON and I been waiting on the site refreshing AND STILL NO FUCKING RESTOCKS.

3. I asked on twitter if he's still gonna restock and this nigga doesnt even reply back and still tweets other random shit. Like nigga, you cant even answer a fucking question for your customer who's been waiting for hours to restock?

4. This nigga doesnt even give out tracking numbers...... What kind of shit is that?

Hands down one of the WORST fucking service out there. When the spring drop came he shipped quickly and I thought he changed his ways but na. Fuck this niggas customer service.
nigga stfu, niggas got personal lives too, put yourself in the perspective phil is in right now you trick ass hoe.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:42

nigga stfu, niggas got personal lives too, put yourself in the perspective phil is in right now you trick ass hoe.

na nigga, fuck you. like i said, im sure dudes a cool dude. i understand homies got a personal life and i respect that. but he cant be saying he's gonna do one thing and not do it at all. just give the customers a heads up. thats all. i prob came too hard on dude (im havin a real bad day) and thats my apologies. but homie just needs to give heads up and not say something he's not gonna do. i respect dude's hustle and grind.

big ups to da boy phil

but as for you, na nikka you best shut your booty hole lickin ass up nigga. trick ass hoe you aint shit. we all know you cant do shit other than suck dick

Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:15

na nigga, fuck you. like i said, im sure dudes a cool dude. i understand homies got a personal life and i respect that. but he cant be saying he's gonna do one thing and not do it at all. just give the customers a heads up. thats all. i prob came too hard on dude (im havin a real bad day) and thats my apologies. but homie just needs to give heads up and not say something he's not gonna do. i respect dude's hustle and grind.

big ups to da boy phil

but as for you, na nikka you best shut your booty hole lickin ass up nigga. trick ass hoe you aint shit. we all know you cant do shit other than suck dick

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga 

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

Mar 22, 2013 @ 01:47

big ups to da boy phil

lol you have too much time on ur hands b.
Mar 22, 2013 @ 01:51

big ups to da boy phil

you're fucking stupid

Stupid? are you fucking retarded? im a student at Harvard university you dumb fuck my IQ is off the fuckin charts just ask about me dumb hoe. 

Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:07
I WANNA SEE A DERTBAG X DIVINITIES COLLAB B.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 01:42
damn I wish you niggas would stop ranting/fighting. You don't have to prove shit, this is the internet. 

with that being said, if anyone in NY is going to the pop-up shop, could you proxy me the P&C x Dertbag Cam'Ron tee?
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0