[dertbag] 2013 Official Discussion Thread

September 08, 2013 @ 15:28:06
anyone wanna sell the poncho, sold out already.... 
for the most part all his releases are rare but the ponchos were super limitered
The ponchos were on the site for hours, they were only super limited because the amount of people who would actually buy it was so few.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 08, 2013 @ 16:40:24
http://dertbag.us/shop/outerwear/snow-business-poncho/

unless there's a different one..... it's still in stock
September 08, 2013 @ 17:15:12
http://dertbag.us/shop/outerwear/snow-business-poncho/

unless there's a different one..... it's still in stock
is looking like a bum a new thing?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 10, 2013 @ 09:47:30
Dertbag is straight retarded now and overpriced.
September 10, 2013 @ 13:16:20
Dertbag has always been a pretty gay brand tbh
October 01, 2013 @ 20:07:35
i need a sz m savage life long sleeve so badly
October 03, 2013 @ 00:08:09
everyone entitled to their opinion but get the fuck outta here with that negativity. if you don't like dertbag go do something productive with your time rather than just bash it on its thread.
October 07, 2013 @ 02:01:38

Images up for Brick Season... both the third and last shirt have second colorways 
October 07, 2013 @ 03:39:31
everyone entitled to their opinion but get the fuck outta here with that negativity. if you don't like dertbag go do something productive with your time rather than just bash it on its thread.

who da fuck are you b? i like dertbag but dudes designs been slacking. hes just throwing a big ass B and D and calling it a design. na b i cant rockin with that shit bruh
October 07, 2013 @ 04:59:10
I wish I woulda been able to get the Robb Bank$ L/S shirt, dope piece. lemme know if anyone has a large they're tryin to sell
October 08, 2013 @ 03:15:39
Originally posted by Inactive User

who da fuck are you b? i like dertbag but dudes designs been slacking. hes just throwing a big ass B and D and calling it a design. na b i cant rockin with that shit bruh
#newrules
October 08, 2013 @ 04:30:36

this is the inspiration behind the design, not sure if you knew that or not.

سبحان

October 08, 2013 @ 08:53:36
I'm not even sure they were put up I had the site up and right when it updated all sizes were sold out
I'm sure some other stockists will have some 97allen.com had them up a couple weeks ago.

Freestyle
Motocross Gloves
October 08, 2013 @ 14:04:06

well damn thats an ugly ass inspiration
October 08, 2013 @ 15:56:53

well damn thats an ugly ass inspiration
I wasn't saying it is the best design he's made or anything I am just saying he didnt just randomly throw those letters together for no reason like you said; there is an idea behind the design. If y'all don't like Phil's work so much then why even subscribe to the thread? Just leave it to the people who like the shit b. find something better to do with your time

سبحان

October 08, 2013 @ 18:16:35
long sleeves lookin nice smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 09, 2013 @ 04:02:59
@secretsociety you planning to cop anything?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 09, 2013 @ 04:39:23
@secretsociety you planning to cop anything?
i actually already got the calvin tee but it is the charcoal color i think it was a sample. i plan on getting the derty dert and coltrane tees as well.

سبحان

October 14, 2013 @ 17:05:56
anybody got a large dertbag hoodie?

WTB DPI predator pullover or longsleeve in L

October 14, 2013 @ 18:46:42
this brands cliche as fucc

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 14, 2013 @ 21:40:06
not feeling this new drop
i am, just not enough to make the trek to bridgeport, ct to cop

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

November 09, 2013 @ 20:34:07
just got my package from Phil. the shipping like it has always been was super fast.

thanks again phil
November 11, 2013 @ 13:22:59
How can a Canadian get his hands on some Dertbag?
November 11, 2013 @ 14:23:28
Get a kick out of some of garments that celebrities wear;)

There are many creative and artistic zip up hoodies on the web and growing here you'll find them fast. HotZipUpHoodies.com

November 11, 2013 @ 14:26:42
Got get some fashionable cloths for the youngsters.

There are many creative and artistic zip up hoodies on the web and growing here you'll find them fast. HotZipUpHoodies.com

November 11, 2013 @ 16:43:13
How can a Canadian get his hands on some Dertbag?
Get a homie to proxy it for ya. PM me

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 16, 2013 @ 01:10:16
Anyone else digging the glow in the dark connect hoodie Phil leaked earlier?
November 16, 2013 @ 02:14:39
That good company collab is crazy
Please login first to reply.
x