Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 8, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
KALiKUSH

^ Idk ... kinda feeling it as well ... no reply to my post either .. cmon Mr 
May 8, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
mr.shift

^ Idk ... kinda feeling it as well ... no reply to my post either .. cmon Mr 
Let me message Tom about it.

- Alvin
May 8, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
mr.shift

How to repair a cigarette burn hole on polyester ?!?! My MRSFC x dearly departed varsity is fucked ..... unless there's some way to fix this .... DAMNIT
It's done. You can add a patch over it.
May 8, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
mr.shift

"Mister is growing and always evolving, we love the people that supported us from the jump and we want them to stick with us and see what we have planned
for years to come."

- Alvin
May 9, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
mr.shift

- Alvin
May 9, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
jimxgeorge

Way back when everyone was apparently "supporting" them in the early years, Mister could barely afford to eat. They've got your "grown man clothes" chillin on their sales racks for years while their new stuff can barely be kept stocked.

Now the brand has exploded, and everyone wants to act like, "I WAS IN TO THIS SHIT WHEN IT WAS STILL COOL" - How typical. 

All these little kids talk like they know shit. Mister is finally getting love from all the blogs, growing accounts by the daily, and making a little money - now you all come in here and start hating - I mean, could that be any more cliche?

Who cares if they are following trends? That's how most brands eat, they follow trends and put their spin on it - get used to it. Mister also makes their shit in America while all your other favorite brands make their crap in places like Bangladesh with unholy working conditions - And you know why they do that? Because the people that own the brand and work there actually have a flicker of morality left. 

I speak with the crew at Mister on the weekly, and they'd be bummed to see all these kids talking shit, but at the end of the day, these good folks can finally eat and they're still dropping dope shit and doing better than ever. 
May 10, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
midmost

whens the Freedminds collab tho? cool
May 10, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
spriteremix

Way back when everyone was apparently "supporting" them in the early years, Mister could barely afford to eat. They've got your "grown man clothes" chillin on their sales racks for years while their new stuff can barely be kept stocked.

Now the brand has exploded, and everyone wants to act like, "I WAS IN TO THIS SHIT WHEN IT WAS STILL COOL" - How typical. 

All these little kids talk like they know shit. Mister is finally getting love from all the blogs, growing accounts by the daily, and making a little money - now you all come in here and start hating - I mean, could that be any more cliche?

Who cares if they are following trends? That's how most brands eat, they follow trends and put their spin on it - get used to it. Mister also makes their shit in America while all your other favorite brands make their crap in places like Bangladesh with unholy working conditions - And you know why they do that? Because the people that own the brand and work there actually have a flicker of morality left. 

I speak with the crew at Mister on the weekly, and they'd be bummed to see all these kids talking shit, but at the end of the day, these good folks can finally eat and they're still dropping dope shit and doing better than ever. 
you can't be serious 
May 10, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
niloamou

I got a question regarding sizing I wear size large for the supreme tee should I go for the exact same same of the mister tee
May 10, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
Crucial01

You my friend are making ALOT of assumptions....and you are completely off the mark. Not sure about the others who commented but as far as I am concerned I spoke up on the state of the brand based on what I have actually been seeing happening...no hate in my blood I actually hope nothing but the best for them and I am sure that they are doing better then ever so its all good. At the same time I should be able to say what I see without it being attributed to "hating". Go drink some more kool-aid bruh
May 11, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
mr.shift

whens the Freedminds collab tho?
Late June.

- Alvin 
May 11, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
mr.shift

I got a question regarding sizing I wear size large for the supreme tee should I go for the exact same same of the mister tee
You should be a large as well.

- Alvin
May 11, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
jimxgeorge

you can't be serious 

what am I not serious about? Please feel free to clue me in. I actually TALK to these people that work there and not just mouth off in a thread. Every one can up comments, but if nobody has any rebuttal, it's pretty much pointless.
May 11, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
jimxgeorge

You my friend are making ALOT of assumptions....and you are completely off the mark. Not sure about the others who commented but as far as I am concerned I spoke up on the state of the brand based on what I have actually been seeing happening...no hate in my blood I actually hope nothing but the best for them and I am sure that they are doing better then ever so its all good. At the same time I should be able to say what I see without it being attributed to "hating". Go drink some more kool-aid bruh
Nah, I'm not making a lot of assumptions, look through this thread. The only thing that could be an assumption is folks starting to hate because Mister is finally eating, unfortunately that is the case most of the time. On the other hand, if everyone just decided they don't like Mister anymore, then its a free world - their loss as a customer is offset by the scores new, and your comments were the least offensive. 

Everything else is irrefutable truth. I have a REAL relationship with these people, it's not just speculation like all the other jokers in here. Their early shit really did sit on the racks, following trends is actually how brands eat, and they really do produce in the USA because they give a shit - feel free to ask Tom or Joelle yourself. 

I'm just here to be a voice in opposition to all the fuckery happening in this thread. I mean, at the end of the day, Mister isn't desperate for new customers, so everyone in here talking shit, is no skin off Misters back. But if everyone needs a forum to sit and uselessly bitch together, then for God's sake, get a fucking life. 
May 11, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
jimxgeorge

As some people previously mentioned mister has DRASTICALLY changed its direction in the last year and honestly I am not sure if I like it....this new stuff I am seeing is more in accordance with recent streewear trends etc...which is fine I guess but I always thought the brand MISTER was more about simple, well made affordable staples and on some more "grown man ish". I think alot of what mrsfc is doing is still pretty cool and their execution is top notch, but I hope they dont lose sight of what they originally set out to do....
yeah this is basically how everyone feels

i was glad to have found this brand last year through this forum and used to check this thread often for updates.....last few months ive seen nothing but previews for crap and more crap

who wears leather t shirts n zues rings 

These are the kind of comments I'm talking about. Who wears leather t-shirts? Apparently everyone but you since they've sold out multiple times, and have tens of thousands of dollars collected in pre-sales for their new ones releasing in a few weeks. 

and the Zues ring got more likes on their instagram than any picture they've EVER posted! lol 
May 11, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
vafins

I fuck with Mister as a brand and I use my Mr Hickory Ipad case literally everyday, but me personally I dont wear jewelry and there is only so many patterned sleeve shirts one can wear, when Mister releases something that I like I buy it and I like knowing that its USA made but recently nothing that's came out  has caught my eye

I wish them all the success in the world and look forward to see whats to come

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 12, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
spriteremix

As some people previously mentioned mister has DRASTICALLY changed its direction in the last year and honestly I am not sure if I like it....this new stuff I am seeing is more in accordance with recent streewear trends etc...which is fine I guess but I always thought the brand MISTER was more about simple, well made affordable staples and on some more "grown man ish". I think alot of what mrsfc is doing is still pretty cool and their execution is top notch, but I hope they dont lose sight of what they originally set out to do....
yeah this is basically how everyone feels

i was glad to have found this brand last year through this forum and used to check this thread often for updates.....last few months ive seen nothing but previews for crap and more crap

who wears leather t shirts n zues rings 

These are the kind of comments I'm talking about. Who wears leather t-shirts? Apparently everyone but you since they've sold out multiple times, and have tens of thousands of dollars collected in pre-sales for their new ones releasing in a few weeks. 

and the Zues ring got more likes on their instagram than any picture they've EVER posted! lol 
you going hard in this thread literally writing essays to prove what? that you dickride mr? cool bruh

u coming off real corny

how sensitive and insecure can u be?
May 12, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
shigablaow

Wait how can I get a pre-sale of the leather sleeve part 2 that's coming out. Lmk!
May 12, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
mikke95

Is the Mr. Paisley tee in black getting restocked soon? No size L left smile
May 12, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
mr.shift

@mikke95, restock on the paisley in about a month.

- Alvin
May 13, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
MrSFC

Yo Hypebeast Fam,

It's been a while, been super grinding it out, and working hard - that's why I haven't been on the threads and Alvin's been helping hold it down in the threads for Mister.

I've read through the last few pages of negativity about the brand, and you can address all your concerns directly to me, you can PM me, call my shop, email me, or even see me at my shop if you guys got problems/issues/opinions, etc.

Mister's my livelihood, so you talk shit about my brand, you talk shit about me personally - with that said, the brands working hard to produce local made goods, with creative designs while keeping current.

For everyone that thinks the brand is only accessories and sleeve tees, go to the website and peep out the product, there's more stuff on our site.

Generally our stockists, choose to carry the sleeves and accessories, so that's why you see a lot of that. But if you check the website, youll see more of our range on the cut and sew - it's there for for the taking.

The brand is progressing at an unbelievable rate, we thank everyone for the support, and we have big things in store for this year and even next - New styles that will extend our range.

Lastly, and most importantly, we've been working directly with our textile/knitting factory to develop a better fabric for all of our shirts. This is happening as I type, and you will see a difference in the overall quality of our garments.

Good things take time, so comme des fuck down.

- Tom
May 13, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
mr.shift

Wait how can I get a pre-sale of the leather sleeve part 2 that's coming out. Lmk!
No pre-sales.

- Alvin
May 14, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
mr.shift

Just to clarify, the pre-sales were for stores, not customers.

- Alvin
May 15, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
mr.shift

Mister x True

- Alvin
May 15, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
yode

got a black stars n stripes (independence) in large and a white/black paisley sleeves in large for sale, both cheap! pm me!

we kno boutcha

May 16, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
mr.shift

- Alvin
May 18, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
mr.shift

- Alvin
May 18, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
mr.shift

- Alvin
May 19, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
mr.shift