Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 6, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
Squidward

has anyone bought the black or white emboss decks? or can we get pics of any of the decks?
I have both, I can try to upload pictures when I'm home it is kind of hard to get a picture of the embossing isn't raised very much
thanks, I can't decide between the dill picture deck or the black emboss...
I took the white emboss, but just because I'm riding 8 inches.
ended up getting the dill deck 

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

January 6, 2014 @ 01:00 PM
Aston Munyentwari

I don't know if someone said it yet, but I just saw that there are just plain white FA tees on the website right now.
January 6, 2014 @ 01:06 PM
Aston Munyentwari

And I'm not sure if I should get one !
January 6, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
Squidward

get because they may not make them in the future very often... like box logo tees. its an investment

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

January 6, 2014 @ 09:34 PM
Aston Munyentwari

get because they may not make them in the future very often... like box logo tees. its an investment
how long do you think it'll be in stock ?
the other stuff is sitting there for "awhile" now
January 6, 2014 @ 09:41 PM
Squidward

yeah... I have no idea how many they made or how many people are buying. the palestinian tee and some colorways for decks are "back ordered", not sure if thats a nice way of saying its sold out or if they plan on making more

January 6, 2014 @ 09:45 PM
Aston Munyentwari

yeah... I have no idea how many they made or how many people are buying. the palestinian tee and some colorways for decks are "back ordered", not sure if thats a nice way of saying its sold out or if they plan on making more
hmm.. I'd say it sounds like there'll be more, because I don't think there's a point for fucking awesome in promesing something that won't happen... but let's see. Anyways I'm probably gonna buy a sticker pack and a logo tee soon..
The thing is I just ordered the dill logo tee + a deck a few days ago and now they updated...
January 6, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
Mckue

EDIT: sorted.
January 6, 2014 @ 10:04 PM
Squidward

hmm.. I'd say it sounds like there'll be more, because I don't think there's a point for fucking awesome in promesing something that won't happen... but let's see. Anyways I'm probably gonna buy a sticker pack and a logo tee soon..
The thing is I just ordered the dill logo tee + a deck a few days ago and now they updated...
size small is already back ordered

January 7, 2014 @ 05:39 PM
The Refresher

if someone can hook up a Palestinian youth t in M or L hit me uuup

Tad Ghostal

January 7, 2014 @ 05:39 PM
Cold World

if someone can hook up a Palestinian youth t in M or L hit me uuup
back on the site late next week just wait.
January 7, 2014 @ 06:17 PM
jonsupreme

how's the fit? read somewhere that it runs a little big but I saw earlier here that you should stay your size.
January 7, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
lennixz

just got the upside down hoody. feels really comfy and warm.. smile
January 7, 2014 @ 09:50 PM
Aston Munyentwari

just got the upside down hoody. feels really comfy and warm..
True to size ?
January 7, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
Aston Munyentwari

I'm 5,9 and pretty thin and I ordered large
January 8, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
Squidward

logo tee is already off the site

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.