[Only NY] - 2013 Discussion Thread

April 25, 2013 @ 21:14:47 PM
french terry striped crewnecks have hit the web shop, i believe some of the current in-store hats will make it to the web shop in a few weeks too!
April 25, 2013 @ 22:04:19 PM
french terry striped crewnecks have hit the web shop, i believe some of the current in-store hats will make it to the web shop in a few weeks too!
im really digging that sale too haha

instagram: @senchip

April 26, 2013 @ 03:32:41 AM
just got a hoodie and 2 buckets from them.

will comment on fit once they get here (if nobody does before me)

April 26, 2013 @ 05:29:44 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
source?
April 26, 2013 @ 16:20:07 PM
I think Only NY needs to experiment more with prints, and other avenues of pattern. 

-Lotus Apparel 
April 26, 2013 @ 19:22:08 PM
^^^ I partially agree, but still make some simplistic designs like they do but add more complex/intricate designs or patterns, they seem to be becoming very basic and losing creativity, but I still like some of it for sure!

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

April 26, 2013 @ 22:09:34 PM
FYI here's the wifi bucket on the left. Sick in person.
Damn that wifi bucket is so nice.. Will it still be there five weeks later?
April 28, 2013 @ 03:27:28 AM
For those curious about the buckets, as far as sizing, I wear a 7 1/2 fitted and was expecting to need a L/XL but I was surprised that it was kinda too big, the S/M was a little too small but it still fit better. I went there thinking I was gonna get the natural swordfish but after trying them on, they looked kinda goofy (maybe thats just my head) so I didn't cop. There was a couple other in-store only products that I got that are so much doper than anything on the webstore. As far as the wifi goes, the white was more of a cream color and it was made out of a woven liner rather than a twill like the other buckets. To the dude wondering if they would be there in 5 weeks, not likely but Jordan said a couple things that are only in store now will be on the website sooner or later so keep your hopes up.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 28, 2013 @ 10:20:51 AM
how is the quality and fit of the shirts?
April 28, 2013 @ 11:05:59 AM
For those curious about the buckets, as far as sizing, I wear a 7 1/2 fitted and was expecting to need a L/XL but I was surprised that it was kinda too big, the S/M was a little too small but it still fit better. I went there thinking I was gonna get the natural swordfish but after trying them on, they looked kinda goofy (maybe thats just my head) so I didn't cop. There was a couple other in-store only products that I got that are so much doper than anything on the webstore. As far as the wifi goes, the white was more of a cream color and it was made out of a woven liner rather than a twill like the other buckets. To the dude wondering if they would be there in 5 weeks, not likely but Jordan said a couple things that are only in store now will be on the website sooner or later so keep your hopes up.
What in-store only items did you pick up? Any pics?
April 28, 2013 @ 13:17:54 PM
@melonegg I'll post pics later

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 28, 2013 @ 17:27:08 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm 7 3/8 in fitted so always right between the S/M and L/XL and depending on brand and make I need to go up or down. It sounds like S/M will be quite perfect for me though so thanks.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

April 28, 2013 @ 22:27:09 PM
how do you cancel an order?
April 28, 2013 @ 22:33:11 PM
i see you on their store's instagram! sick dude

April 28, 2013 @ 22:41:04 PM
I'm trying to get 5 panel soon how is their fit? I have a bigass head
April 28, 2013 @ 22:47:23 PM
wish they would just release a plain black 5 panel hat with the patch with a better quality.
April 29, 2013 @ 01:56:47 AM
Yeah, they are really chill and recognize that I had been supporting for a while and offered to put me on the instagram.

Fit is really good. I have a 7 1/2 head and their 5 panels fit me perfect.

wish they would just release a plain black 5 panel hat with the patch with a better quality.
http://onlynylives.com/item/cycle-5-panel--black
http://onlynylives.com/item/basic-tech-5-panel--black

both of these are plain black and of great quality

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 29, 2013 @ 04:33:04 AM
anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed 
they probably got over flooded with orders! it takes awhile but always worth it 

to anyone that got the buckets let me know how they fit
got my gulls bucket (L/XL). Shit is HUGE!!! guess sizing up was my mistake (site says 22'' circumference for s/m, 23" for l/xl, I measured my head 22.5")
Anyone have experience w/ a "size exchange" as described on the site? i emailed them saturday morning so we'll see...

April 30, 2013 @ 03:34:58 AM
anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed 

got my gulls bucket (L/XL). Shit is HUGE!!! guess sizing up was my mistake (site says 22'' circumference for s/m, 23" for l/xl, I measured my head 22.5")
Anyone have experience w/ a "size exchange" as described on the site? i emailed them saturday morning so we'll see...
ive got both my buckets today. they are pretty big for an l/xl. i'm thinking of a size exchange as well

April 30, 2013 @ 03:59:03 AM

ive got both my buckets today. they are pretty big for an l/xl. i'm thinking of a size exchange as well
they emailed me 2day w/ the address to send it back for size exchange. gotta pay return shipping though tongueface

April 30, 2013 @ 13:23:56 PM
they emailed me 2day w/ the address to send it back for size exchange. gotta pay return shipping though 
really? last time i had a size exchange they paid for both way shipping

April 30, 2013 @ 17:54:30 PM
I must have a big head, cause my L/XL bucket fits fine.
Not too tight, not too loose.

Loving the post Cards by the way.

.wa do dem.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 01, 2013 @ 00:09:30 AM

This is what I got when I went to the store. Obviously the tee is inshore only as well as the hats for now. I asked Jordan about them and he said some of the inshore only stuff will be online eventually. I also asked about the vintage series and he said that they have stuff planned to continue that so thats exciting. As for the socks, they had this one pair of the purple and green herring socks and I'm pretty sure they were a sample because there was only one pair. And as for the quality, the socks are tremendous even if they are a little pricey.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 01, 2013 @ 00:52:29 AM

This is what I got when I went to the store. Obviously the tee is inshore only as well as the hats for now. I asked Jordan about them and he said some of the inshore only stuff will be online eventually. I also asked about the vintage series and he said that they have stuff planned to continue that so thats exciting. As for the socks, they had this one pair of the purple and green herring socks and I'm pretty sure they were a sample because there was only one pair. And as for the quality, the socks are tremendous even if they are a little pricey.
are those lighters refillable? also what is the make, looks like bic. 
Hopefully they end up on the site so I can replace my Huf lighter.  

.wa do dem.

May 01, 2013 @ 01:14:13 AM
@Poo. nah they are just standard bic lighters so not refillable. And likely won't go on the site, they've had em at the store for a while but they've never been online

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 01, 2013 @ 01:26:13 AM
@Poo. nah they are just standard bic lighters so not refillable. And likely won't go on the site, they've had em at the store for a while but they've never been online
aww man that sucks. Yeah I could see they were bic's, I got a refillable bic lighter similar to them but I'm guessing it's a different model. 

You will just have to save the fuel for those special occasions; candle light dinner, birthdays, burning stuff down and big blunts.

.wa do dem.

May 01, 2013 @ 04:20:46 AM

are those lighters refillable? also what is the make, looks like bic. 
Hopefully they end up on the site so I can replace my Huf lighter.  
hows the fit of the tee?
does it fit like TQL or Supreme? 
idk if i should size up... cause ive heard there shit runs small...
any help?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 01, 2013 @ 04:50:49 AM
I must have a big head, cause my L/XL bucket fits fine.
Not too tight, not too loose.

Loving the post Cards by the way.
what size fitted are u?
May 01, 2013 @ 05:30:06 AM
Yeah, they are really chill and recognize that I had been supporting for a while and offered to put me on the instagram.

Fit is really good. I have a 7 1/2 head and their 5 panels fit me perfect.

http://onlynylives.com/item/cycle-5-panel--black
http://onlynylives.com/item/basic-tech-5-panel--black

both of these are plain black and of great quality
yeah... but want them patches on the front tho smh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x