senchi

@melonegg I'll post pics later
i see you on their store's instagram! sick dude
April 28, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
saucedup

I'm trying to get 5 panel soon how is their fit? I have a bigass head
April 28, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
Knxwledge

wish they would just release a plain black 5 panel hat with the patch with a better quality.
April 29, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
chads

Yeah, they are really chill and recognize that I had been supporting for a while and offered to put me on the instagram.

Fit is really good. I have a 7 1/2 head and their 5 panels fit me perfect.

wish they would just release a plain black 5 panel hat with the patch with a better quality.
http://onlynylives.com/item/cycle-5-panel--black
http://onlynylives.com/item/basic-tech-5-panel--black

both of these are plain black and of great quality

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 29, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
donadamsky

anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed 
they probably got over flooded with orders! it takes awhile but always worth it 

to anyone that got the buckets let me know how they fit
got my gulls bucket (L/XL). Shit is HUGE!!! guess sizing up was my mistake (site says 22'' circumference for s/m, 23" for l/xl, I measured my head 22.5")
Anyone have experience w/ a "size exchange" as described on the site? i emailed them saturday morning so we'll see...

April 30, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
senchi

anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed 

got my gulls bucket (L/XL). Shit is HUGE!!! guess sizing up was my mistake (site says 22'' circumference for s/m, 23" for l/xl, I measured my head 22.5")
Anyone have experience w/ a "size exchange" as described on the site? i emailed them saturday morning so we'll see...
ive got both my buckets today. they are pretty big for an l/xl. i'm thinking of a size exchange as well
April 30, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
donadamsky

ive got both my buckets today. they are pretty big for an l/xl. i'm thinking of a size exchange as well
they emailed me 2day w/ the address to send it back for size exchange. gotta pay return shipping though razz

April 30, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
senchi

they emailed me 2day w/ the address to send it back for size exchange. gotta pay return shipping though 
really? last time i had a size exchange they paid for both way shipping
April 30, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
EEK A LURKER

I must have a big head, cause my L/XL bucket fits fine.
Not too tight, not too loose.

Loving the post Cards by the way.

.wa do dem.

May 1, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
chads

This is what I got when I went to the store. Obviously the tee is inshore only as well as the hats for now. I asked Jordan about them and he said some of the inshore only stuff will be online eventually. I also asked about the vintage series and he said that they have stuff planned to continue that so thats exciting. As for the socks, they had this one pair of the purple and green herring socks and I'm pretty sure they were a sample because there was only one pair. And as for the quality, the socks are tremendous even if they are a little pricey.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 1, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
EEK A LURKER

This is what I got when I went to the store. Obviously the tee is inshore only as well as the hats for now. I asked Jordan about them and he said some of the inshore only stuff will be online eventually. I also asked about the vintage series and he said that they have stuff planned to continue that so thats exciting. As for the socks, they had this one pair of the purple and green herring socks and I'm pretty sure they were a sample because there was only one pair. And as for the quality, the socks are tremendous even if they are a little pricey.
are those lighters refillable? also what is the make, looks like bic. 
Hopefully they end up on the site so I can replace my Huf lighter.  

.wa do dem.

May 1, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
chads

@Poo. nah they are just standard bic lighters so not refillable. And likely won't go on the site, they've had em at the store for a while but they've never been online

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 1, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
EEK A LURKER

@Poo. nah they are just standard bic lighters so not refillable. And likely won't go on the site, they've had em at the store for a while but they've never been online
aww man that sucks. Yeah I could see they were bic's, I got a refillable bic lighter similar to them but I'm guessing it's a different model. 

You will just have to save the fuel for those special occasions; candle light dinner, birthdays, burning stuff down and big blunts.

.wa do dem.

May 1, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
jetageoflotus

are those lighters refillable? also what is the make, looks like bic. 
Hopefully they end up on the site so I can replace my Huf lighter.  
hows the fit of the tee?
does it fit like TQL or Supreme? 
idk if i should size up... cause ive heard there shit runs small...
any help?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 1, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
low_k3y

I must have a big head, cause my L/XL bucket fits fine.
Not too tight, not too loose.

Loving the post Cards by the way.
what size fitted are u?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

May 1, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Knxwledge

Yeah, they are really chill and recognize that I had been supporting for a while and offered to put me on the instagram.

Fit is really good. I have a 7 1/2 head and their 5 panels fit me perfect.

http://onlynylives.com/item/cycle-5-panel--black
http://onlynylives.com/item/basic-tech-5-panel--black

both of these are plain black and of great quality
yeah... but want them patches on the front tho sad
May 1, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
chads

@jetageoflotus they do fit kinda small but nothing that bad, if you got TTS it would just fit a little more fitted than some of your other tees. If you buy TQL premium tees, they fit the same as those.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 1, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
MBoyWonder

May 1, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
chads

@MBoyWonder hows the quality?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 2, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
jetageoflotus

@jetageoflotus they do fit kinda small but nothing that bad, if you got TTS it would just fit a little more fitted than some of your other tees. If you buy TQL premium tees, they fit the same as those.
how much you weigh and how tall are you?
i might cop a in large since i really dont like a tight fit.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 2, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
chads

I'm 5"7' and 170 and I usually buy a large in most tees, but for Only's tees I get an XL then wash and dry them and they fit the same as a large from another brand. I would say get a size bigger than you normal get and then wash and dry it and you will be all good.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 2, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
MBoyWonder

@MBoyWonder hows the quality?
Its my first time skating so I can't really say sorry. It feels really nice though to just ride around in.
In terms of proportion, its great. Its not too small like those pennyboards; just about the size of a regular deck. I'm a small dude (5'8" ~140 lbs) it carries my weight well. Definitely recommend to anyone on the fence about it who can't check it out at the store. Hope that helps.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
joexedge

I'm 5"7' and 170 and I usually buy a large in most tees, but for Only's tees I get an XL then wash and dry them and they fit the same as a large from another brand. I would say get a size bigger than you normal get and then wash and dry it and you will be all good.
I'm the same hight and weigh about the same and the and i wear a large and i dont dry the shirts and they fit perfectly if you dont dry them, and they stay so much softer. but if your unsure and cant go to the store i would say size up. the shirts are close to feeing like AA

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

May 2, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
chads

They are AA. I guess I have to go XL because I'm on the chubby side. If your are thinner I guess going TTS would be fine just make sure you air dry because the dryer will shrink them.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 2, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
donadamsky

they emailed me 2day w/ the address to send it back for size exchange. gotta pay return shipping though 
really? last time i had a size exchange they paid for both way shipping
i assume i pay return shipping b/c they didnt include a label or anything in the email...

May 2, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
deathwish

if i wear a 7 1/4 in fitteds, what size bucket should i get
May 2, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
low_k3y

if i wear a 7 1/4 in fitteds, what size bucket should i get
S/M without a doubt.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

May 2, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
melonegg

I emailed them today about swapping some tees from large to medium. The larges seem to be massive compared to some of their shirts I've bought in the past. Were they okay with a size exchange?
May 2, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
AndeNYC

the polo hats

I got it, dripping like water.

May 4, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
donadamsky

I emailed them today about swapping some tees from large to medium. The larges seem to be massive compared to some of their shirts I've bought in the past. Were they okay with a size exchange?
 I sent my exchange out the other day so we'll see how long it takes to process

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.