[Only NY] - 2013 Discussion Thread

Apr 24, 2013 @ 00:33
only is one of my favorite brands
Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:03
If anybody knows they want any of the inshore exclusives that they have seen, I'm heading to NY tomorrow and can do a proxy for anyone. PM me if interested.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:19
what are the wifis everyones talking about anyone got pics?
Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
what are the wifis everyones talking about anyone got pics?
if i'm not mistaken, it's the white bucket

or i could be totally wrong

instagram: @senchip

Apr 24, 2013 @ 20:08
Apr 24, 2013 @ 22:12
anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed smh

Apr 24, 2013 @ 22:42
i need to get my hands on this fucking dope, i wish it wasnt a in store exclusive but hey!

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Apr 24, 2013 @ 22:43
anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed 
they probably got over flooded with orders! it takes awhile but always worth it 

to anyone that got the buckets let me know how they fit

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Apr 25, 2013 @ 01:21
some of the other hats:
l to r: garden polo, floral 5 panel, wifi polo
Apr 25, 2013 @ 01:38
wow that wifi bucket is dope. Definitiely best of the three released. I wish there was a way to cop ):
Apr 25, 2013 @ 02:27
FYI here's the wifi bucket on the left. Sick in person.
Apr 25, 2013 @ 02:42
i posted a picture of this already...

Apr 25, 2013 @ 02:49
woops wasn't able to see it - your post is showing a broken image icon on my end for some reason
Apr 25, 2013 @ 08:09
Always liked the polo hats.
Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:14
french terry striped crewnecks have hit the web shop, i believe some of the current in-store hats will make it to the web shop in a few weeks too!
Apr 25, 2013 @ 22:04
french terry striped crewnecks have hit the web shop, i believe some of the current in-store hats will make it to the web shop in a few weeks too!
im really digging that sale too haha

Apr 26, 2013 @ 03:32
just got a hoodie and 2 buckets from them.

will comment on fit once they get here (if nobody does before me)

Apr 26, 2013 @ 05:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
source?
Apr 26, 2013 @ 16:20
I think Only NY needs to experiment more with prints, and other avenues of pattern. 

-Lotus Apparel 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:22
^^^ I partially agree, but still make some simplistic designs like they do but add more complex/intricate designs or patterns, they seem to be becoming very basic and losing creativity, but I still like some of it for sure!

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

Apr 26, 2013 @ 22:09
Damn that wifi bucket is so nice.. Will it still be there five weeks later?
Apr 28, 2013 @ 03:27
For those curious about the buckets, as far as sizing, I wear a 7 1/2 fitted and was expecting to need a L/XL but I was surprised that it was kinda too big, the S/M was a little too small but it still fit better. I went there thinking I was gonna get the natural swordfish but after trying them on, they looked kinda goofy (maybe thats just my head) so I didn't cop. There was a couple other in-store only products that I got that are so much doper than anything on the webstore. As far as the wifi goes, the white was more of a cream color and it was made out of a woven liner rather than a twill like the other buckets. To the dude wondering if they would be there in 5 weeks, not likely but Jordan said a couple things that are only in store now will be on the website sooner or later so keep your hopes up.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Apr 28, 2013 @ 10:20
how is the quality and fit of the shirts?
Apr 28, 2013 @ 11:05
For those curious about the buckets, as far as sizing, I wear a 7 1/2 fitted and was expecting to need a L/XL but I was surprised that it was kinda too big, the S/M was a little too small but it still fit better. I went there thinking I was gonna get the natural swordfish but after trying them on, they looked kinda goofy (maybe thats just my head) so I didn't cop. There was a couple other in-store only products that I got that are so much doper than anything on the webstore. As far as the wifi goes, the white was more of a cream color and it was made out of a woven liner rather than a twill like the other buckets. To the dude wondering if they would be there in 5 weeks, not likely but Jordan said a couple things that are only in store now will be on the website sooner or later so keep your hopes up.
What in-store only items did you pick up? Any pics?
Apr 28, 2013 @ 13:17
@melonegg I'll post pics later

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Apr 28, 2013 @ 17:27
Thanks for the update. I'm 7 3/8 in fitted so always right between the S/M and L/XL and depending on brand and make I need to go up or down. It sounds like S/M will be quite perfect for me though so thanks.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

Apr 28, 2013 @ 22:27
how do you cancel an order?
Apr 28, 2013 @ 22:33
@melonegg I'll post pics later
i see you on their store's instagram! sick dude

Apr 28, 2013 @ 22:41
I'm trying to get 5 panel soon how is their fit? I have a bigass head
Apr 28, 2013 @ 22:47
wish they would just release a plain black 5 panel hat with the patch with a better quality.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.