Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
donadamsky

anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed 
they probably got over flooded with orders! it takes awhile but always worth it 

to anyone that got the buckets let me know how they fit
got my gulls bucket (L/XL). Shit is HUGE!!! guess sizing up was my mistake (site says 22'' circumference for s/m, 23" for l/xl, I measured my head 22.5")
Anyone have experience w/ a "size exchange" as described on the site? i emailed them saturday morning so we'll see...
ive got both my buckets today. they are pretty big for an l/xl. i'm thinking of a size exchange as well
they emailed me 2day w/ the address to send it back for size exchange. gotta pay return shipping though 
really? last time i had a size exchange they paid for both way shipping
i assume i pay return shipping b/c they didnt include a label or anything in the email...

May 2, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
deathwish

if i wear a 7 1/4 in fitteds, what size bucket should i get
May 2, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
low_k3y

if i wear a 7 1/4 in fitteds, what size bucket should i get
S/M without a doubt.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

May 2, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
melonegg

anyone order the night the webshop updated and get their stuff yet? Mine is still being processed 

got my gulls bucket (L/XL). Shit is HUGE!!! guess sizing up was my mistake (site says 22'' circumference for s/m, 23" for l/xl, I measured my head 22.5")
Anyone have experience w/ a "size exchange" as described on the site? i emailed them saturday morning so we'll see...
ive got both my buckets today. they are pretty big for an l/xl. i'm thinking of a size exchange as well
they emailed me 2day w/ the address to send it back for size exchange. gotta pay return shipping though 
I emailed them today about swapping some tees from large to medium. The larges seem to be massive compared to some of their shirts I've bought in the past. Were they okay with a size exchange?
May 2, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
AndeNYC

the polo hats

I got it, dripping like water.

May 4, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
donadamsky

I emailed them today about swapping some tees from large to medium. The larges seem to be massive compared to some of their shirts I've bought in the past. Were they okay with a size exchange?
 I sent my exchange out the other day so we'll see how long it takes to process

May 4, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
melonegg

^
Got emailed back yesterday, sent my items back today.
I see what you mean about return shipping though.
May 5, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
donadamsky

^
yeah its like they avoid it by not mentioning it. I was gonna email them back asking if they paid for it, but i thought that would be pushing it since I was the one that ordered the wrong size and they're doing me a favor

May 5, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
senchi

^
yeah its like they avoid it by not mentioning it. I was gonna email them back asking if they paid for it, but i thought that would be pushing it since I was the one that ordered the wrong size and they're doing me a favor
maybe you do have to pay for shipping. they only paid both ways for me, was because i ordered an L but they gave me an M, so it was their mistake

wtb xl supxchamp hooded coach, black or navy

May 5, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
melonegg

^
I'm debating purchasing some more stuff, and asking if they'll include it in the return package. If I'm paying for the postage, I might see what they say.
May 8, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
senchi

is it possible to shrink these buckets? i mean they're 100% cotton and it's too late for me to have a size exchange...

May 9, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
informal-apparel

^^ Someone said to me earlier today on another forum stream that they do it often to their buckets by spraying it with really hot water out of a spray bottle, then they put it in the dryer on heat, didn't really say how long or anything but something like that might work.

www.informalapparel.com/

May 9, 2013 @ 08:02 AM
trickyfellow

I actually just bought the white socks and I'm surprised, they came out ALOT softer and better than I expected, def recommend to anyone thinking about getting socks
May 10, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
senchi

new vintage hat series dropping tomorrow, friday may 10th at 2pm est

photo cred @only_ny

May 10, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
rezist

That towel is too wet!!!  I really like the rugbys with the text like the towel.  bold, simple and clean.
May 10, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
joexedge

no hats yet

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

May 10, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
melonegg

Bought 3 of the vintage series caps, and debating on a couple of other too. Can't wait to get them. Its a shame they haven't listed the exact quantities of each cap like they have done previously.

Also managed to get my size exchanged items in the same package, so it saved me one lot of return shipping.
May 10, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
senchi

i'm glad not a lot of people know only. gives me more time to think if i want to get or not haha

May 10, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

Bought 3 of the vintage series caps, and debating on a couple of other too. Can't wait to get them. Its a shame they haven't listed the exact quantities of each cap like they have done previously.

Also managed to get my size exchanged items in the same package, so it saved me one lot of return shipping.
add like 1000 to your cart then go to check out to see how many are left

EDIT- nevermind didnt know they added a limit now
May 11, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
audi0

copped a vintage + a shirt and some other little things today, love only
May 11, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
uncleblazer

Does anyone know the size of the leg opening or how loose/skinny the Chino Work pants are?
I was looking to get some because I think they look pretty nice but i'm not into overly loose pants nor nut tight ones. I'm hoping they're an average fit.
May 12, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
Electrik Heat

Anyone know if the old english polo hat and Vintage surf hat looks better in real life?
Anyone got pics of it or could post pics because I'm really on the fence about it.
From the pics they both look really flimsy like a camp cap but I hope I'm wrong.

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

May 15, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
joexedge

i just got the vintage tribal in purple. just a great fit i love the short bill and it fits shallow and the hat is really thin and great for the summer. i like the fit a lot better than the tombs 5-panel that i have.

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

May 15, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
audi0

^ got my stuff in today, the fit on my vintage is dope too
May 16, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
friddie

Is that normal not getting a shipping confirmation in more than 3 days, first time ordering, not familiar with their way of doing things.
May 16, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
senchi

Is that normal not getting a shipping confirmation in more than 3 days, first time ordering, not familiar with their way of doing things.
it's normal. i've gotten many orders without them giving me a confirmation, and many orders with them giving me a confirmation. i don't know what they do, but you should get your stuff

May 17, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
melonegg

^ I'd give it 5-7 days and see what happens. You'll either get your order, or at least some sort of shipping information in that time I think.
May 17, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
friddie

Thank you guys, as they suppose to ship my order via UPS worldwide Expedited, I'm expecting at least a tracking number.
May 17, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
melonegg

Thank you guys, as they suppose to ship my order via UPS worldwide Expedited, I'm expecting at least a tracking number.
Yeah I just had an order with UPS Expedited and the tracking number came a few days after my order, as they had to include some size exchanges from a previous order too, but I'm sure you'll receive the tracking info in the next couple of days.
May 18, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Electrik Heat

^ got my stuff in today, the fit on my vintage is dope too
How's the fit on it?
Shallow or deep?

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.