March 21, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
yungkobi

Lookbook is up on the site... LLongsleeves + Work Logo Zips go up tonight
Good shit my dude quick question tho

On the pictures of the navy L/S before the print was different colors from the grey and other ones but in the look book they all have the same print will the ones ordered before be as pictured or will they be the ones in the preview
The long sleeves that were up for pre-order are the same ones from the lookbook. I had to keep the same colored print because of printing issues. If anyone is not satisfied with the color change email me

Death Precision, Inc

March 21, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
SpacemaneNoir

Is this a official full drop or what?
March 21, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
SpacemaneNoir

*Official full drop
March 21, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
KALiKUSH

Fckkkkkkkkkkk what made you decide not to re-release the work logo in a pullover? Just wanted to do a zipup for the fuck of it??? Lol .. considering the zip, I literally have no zip up hoodies
March 23, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Whoadie

yea what happened to the pullover, didnt you do a poll and the pullover won?
March 25, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
TheCARTJacker

You ship those pre ordered  (I wana say) March 16th? Grey LS yet?
Havent heard anything its been 10 days...
March 25, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Mr. Freeze

I got mine. But I had to email him... hit him up via email or twitter.
April 2, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
TheCARTJacker

I got mine. But I had to email him... hit him up via email or twitter.
damn, I emailed and hit him up on twitter, hopefully it comes in soon been waiting a couple weeks 
April 12, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
SpacemaneNoir

Ehhh. Its that time....FIEND'N!!!!
June 2, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
adidasjesus

any new drop?
June 2, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
kumasiii

yesterday

10char
June 12, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
adidasjesus

yesterday

10char
sorry, meant new release
June 12, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
LarryClark

Looking for the "Lucky Day" coach jacket from the October 2012 release. Only interested in black, size medium or large. 

Will pay very well. 
June 14, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
.jpg

Got my white forgotten tee today... Extremely disappointed.

As a fan, imma tell you how it is kobi. I been a fan since thebrandwithnoname and since you been posting on iss and here on a reg basis. But the tee you used for the forgotten tee is straight trash man. its too thin and def. fits a lot bigger. Why didnt you just use the same tee you used for the Death Sport tee? Why switch it to something worse?

I was planning on getting the grey forgotten tee too but damn not anymore unless you go back to the reg AAA tees you were using. Really hope this doesnt happen again man.

Also, i know you're busy but i think being active on the forums is really important. Help us help you. We can give you some opinions on what we like and what we dont like. I remember when dpi was starting out you had the fashion forum going crazy. every upcoming brand wanted to have the same success as you and divinities but now... its like you just left and got lazy b. Death Sport was a great drop and i hope you keep your momentum by staying active with the loyal fans. not with some twitter fags that buy anything you put out. at least your shipping is still on point. unlike that bitch ass nigga that runs Unico who never even shipped out my asap ant tee.

stay trill.
June 14, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
________

thin shitty tees > AAA tees
July 19, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
rekuso

looking for the Post-Office Predator Pullover in a size small

ig quinnrekuso

September 12, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
yungkobi

available in the shop in limited quantities 

Also, check out the new DEADLY PRECISION online mag and style guide 

Death Precision, Inc

September 13, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
Mr. Freeze

Copped a navy cool

online mag is dope too. any word on a full season drop though kobi?
if i remember correctly you didnt drop a spring/summer drop
September 13, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Hoping some OG DPI heat will drop for fall/winter. Props on Deadly Precision Kobi, shit is tight.
October 15, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
UTAGUM

Anybody got an XL Work Logo Zip Up that released earlier this year? Willing to cash out on this. Paypal ready
October 15, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
.jpg

Kobi, I think im done with DPI now.

My last post was a complaints saying you used some shitty ass thin tees.

I thought for the Death Sport tees you were gonna go back to the OG tees you used before but oh boy was I wrong.
So im gonna ask one last time.

CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING USE ALSTYLE 1301 TEES LIKE YOU USED TO? THIRTEEN ZERO FUCKING ONE.

ONE THREE ZERO FUCKING ONE. YOU KNOW, THE TEE YOU USED TO USE?

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU USED SOME BULLSHIT THIN ASS TEE AGAIN. I EVEN ASKED YOU IF THESE TEES WERE GONNA BE ON ALSTYLE AND YOU SAID YES OH BOY NOW THATS A LIE. SO FUCKING SICK OF WASTING MY MONEY ON SOME SHITTY ASS QUALITY TEES.

I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY (AND I BEEN HAVE EVER SINCE THE SUICIDE AND FORGOTTEN TEE BACK WHEN YOU POSTED ON ISS) BUT GAT DAMN PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. THIS BRAND IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE UNPROFESSIONAL.  
October 15, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
rekuso

looking for the Post-Office Predator Pullover in a size small
bump this

ig quinnrekuso

October 15, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
mobbyluii

Props to Kobi, this nigga ran with all your money lol.... 

IG: @mobbyluii

October 15, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Mr. Freeze

Props to Kobi, this nigga ran with all your money lol.... 

I could say the same about you and the other 70% of HB buying ugly ass shit.. Just sayin.
October 16, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
jermainedupri

I thought for the Death Sport tees you were gonna go back to the OG tees you used before but oh boy was I wrong.

CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING USE ALSTYLE 1301 TEES LIKE YOU USED TO? THIRTEEN ZERO FUCKING ONE.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU USED SOME BULLSHIT THIN ASS TEE AGAIN. I EVEN ASKED YOU IF THESE TEES WERE GONNA BE ON ALSTYLE AND YOU SAID YES OH BOY NOW THATS A LIE. SO FUCKING SICK OF WASTING MY MONEY ON SOME SHITTY ASS QUALITY TEES.

I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY (AND I BEEN HAVE EVER SINCE THE SUICIDE AND FORGOTTEN TEE BACK WHEN YOU POSTED ON ISS) BUT GAT DAMN PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. THIS BRAND IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE UNPROFESSIONAL.  
HE DID USE ALSTYLE YOU CAPS LOCK FAGGOT ALSTYLE 1701 ONE SEVEN OH ONE SURF TEE THATS A ONE SEVEN ZERO ONE THAT ARE ACTUALLY HIGHER QUALITY RINGSPUN COTTON TEES IF YOU KNEW A FUCKING THING YOU SUBHUMAN NOSEBREATHING LEECH
October 16, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
jermainedupri

HAHAHAHAHA
October 16, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
.jpg

HE DID USE ALSTYLE YOU CAPS LOCK FAGGOT ALSTYLE 1701 ONE SEVEN OH ONE SURF TEE THATS A ONE SEVEN ZERO ONE THAT ARE ACTUALLY HIGHER QUALITY RINGSPUN COTTON TEES IF YOU KNEW A FUCKING THING YOU SUBHUMAN NOSEBREATHING LEECH

LEARN HOW TO QUOTE PROPERLY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT 1701 YOU WOULD KNOW THEY FIT LARGER THAN THE 1301 WHICH KOBI BEEN USING WAY BEFORE YOUR SHITTY BRAND NOW GET OFF KOBI'S DICK AND TAKE PHIL'S DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOUR DESIGNS ARE WEAK, JUST LIKE YOUR SALES. NOW HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND GO WORK ON PUTTING A DECENT DESIGN TOGETHER RATHER THAN JUST GETTING QUOTES FROM J ROBERT AND NIETZSCHE AND SLAPPING THEM ON  A TEE SHIRT AND CALLING IT A DESIGN. 
October 16, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
GetItWhileItsHot

"NOW HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND GO WORK ON PUTTING A DECENT DESIGN TOGETHER RATHER THAN JUST GETTING QUOTES FROM J ROBERT AND NIETZSCHE AND SLAPPING THEM ON  A TEE SHIRT AND CALLING IT A DESIGN."

October 16, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
jermainedupri

LEARN HOW TO QUOTE PROPERLY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT 1701 YOU WOULD KNOW THEY FIT LARGER THAN THE 1301 WHICH KOBI BEEN USING WAY BEFORE YOUR SHITTY BRAND NOW GET OFF KOBI'S DICK AND TAKE PHIL'S DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOUR DESIGNS ARE WEAK, JUST LIKE YOUR SALES. NOW HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND GO WORK ON PUTTING A DECENT DESIGN TOGETHER RATHER THAN JUST GETTING QUOTES FROM J ROBERT AND NIETZSCHE AND SLAPPING THEM ON  A TEE SHIRT AND CALLING IT A DESIGN. 
http://youtu.be/-ascf0fkHZE
October 31, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
SpacemaneNoir

FEELINGS! ^^^^^^

On the real note looking foward to this drop Kobi.
And anybody looking to sell some size M-L get at me 
I got some missing key drops Want.

Please login first to reply.