July 26, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
Bloodbath

"KEYS" Snapback is now live. Shop.bloodbathproject.com

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

July 30, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
Bloodbath

Just ordered that gatekeeper snapback. 2013 is looking ridiculously dope wish i could cop all of it. Mad props
Much love. 

August 6, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
Bloodbath

August 7, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
octose

Some sick QS releases lately guys! Any idea on a F/W lookbook or tease?

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

August 7, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
Bloodbath

Some sick QS releases lately guys! Any idea on a F/W lookbook or tease?
Coming soon. Thank you for the support fam.

August 7, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
D E A T H

Those tanks cool

If you are given life you owe a death.

August 7, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
Bloodbath

August 9, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
Annu_Bear

Siked for the sale!

Looking for a Diamond Supply Co. x Soul Assassins Snapback in white.

August 10, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
randomtw

copped another two pairs of the shorts! hook it up with some stickers please

edit: actually I might end up ordering some shirts on monday/tuesday if you want to hold off shipping until then and combine it
August 10, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
Wuboost

copped 2 tees and a tank. dope sale. if u guys could hook me up with some stickers too, that"d be awesome
also copping a cain button up but I'm not sure what size to get. I'm just a bit over 5'8 and usually wear your mediums for tees do you think i should get small or medium
August 10, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
octose

copped 2 tees and a tank. dope sale. if u guys could hook me up with some stickers too, that"d be awesome
also copping a cain button up but I'm not sure what size to get. I'm just a bit over 5'8 and usually wear your mediums for tees do you think i should get small or medium
Bloodbath's button ups shrink a full size, grab a Large.

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

August 10, 2013 @ 11:47 AM
OneForeigner

^^^ this
August 11, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
Wuboost

will it shrink even when washed cold?
August 11, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Bloodbath

will it shrink even when washed cold?

We are sold out of the "Cain", But it should not shrink a full size. Please be sure to follow the washing instructions. 

August 11, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Bloodbath

Thank you everyone for the support. Orders go out Monday.

August 11, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
Bloodbath

Which button up?

August 11, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
Wuboost

Which button up?
I found a few cain button ups on amazon. gonna go with a medium
btw do you guys still have any of those carabiners or dragon stickers left? 
August 12, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
tekniquez

To bloodbath team,

I have placed an order yesterday how can I add more items to my order? I do not want to pay for shipping again thats why
August 12, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
octose

To bloodbath team,

I have placed an order yesterday how can I add more items to my order? I do not want to pay for shipping again thats why
Hit them up via e-mail. They've got absolutely flawless customer service, just shoot one over for them!

August 12, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
Bloodbath

To bloodbath team,

Yea Please just email us with your order number and full name. 

Sales@bloodbathproject.com 

August 12, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
tekniquez

Okay I have just sent the email to you guys I added the 66th snapback (black/white) to my existing order; I was about to add the life love death pullover but there were no more mediums only X-Large left. 
August 12, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Bloodbath

Okay I have just sent the email to you guys I added the 66th snapback (black/white) to my existing order; I was about to add the life love death pullover but there were no more mediums only X-Large left. 
Cool, make sure to email sales@bloodbathproject.com about this. They are processing orders today so just to make sure there are no mix-ups.  

Restocks this week as well. We will announce what has been restocked by midweek. 

Thanks

August 13, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
octose

Cool, make sure to email sales@bloodbathproject.com about this. They are processing orders today so just to make sure there are no mix-ups.  

Restocks this week as well. We will announce what has been restocked by midweek. 

Thanks
A long shot but I'm assuming the restocks will be RESTOCKED after the sale has passed? hahaha

August 13, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
Bloodbath

Bloodbath has produced a capsule clothing collection for Wings Up.  Appropriately titled "OG Flyboys",  the collection consists of a simple and to-the-point approach, utilizing a wing motif that pops up in each piece. Offerings include Tees, Snapbacks, Crewsocks and Bandannas. Now Live in our online-shop

http://Shop.Bloodbathproject.com

August 16, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
Bloodbath

Shop.bloodbathproject.com - 40% off - Ends 8/17 

August 17, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
randomtw

Got my package today, thanks for the stickers!

in the future, you might want to talk to whoever you got the terry shorts from about sizing if you're planning on use it for future shorts

I got a small and a medium in both colors. The small and medium black shorts fit almost exactly the same in the waist but the medium obviously has a longer length. The med green definitely fits bigger in the waist vs the small green and med black.
August 17, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Bloodbath

Shop.bloodbathproject.com - Use code "VARSITY" 

August 21, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
octose

August 21, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
D E A T H

If you are given life you owe a death.

August 21, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
Bloodbath

http://www.bloodbathproject.com/fall-2013-phantom-vision-sneak-peek/

WOW!. Can't FUCKING WAIT!
what do you think about the previews?

Please login first to reply.