[OFF-WHITE c/o VIRGIL ABLOH] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

March 28, 2013 @ 00:21:21
AND THIS STILL THE DOPEST BRAND OUT. FUCK SUPREME. PYREX STIRS TURNED INTO CAVALLI FURS NIGGA. smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
March 28, 2013 @ 00:58:24
Basically you're a fuckboy if you rock anything but the shorts without having got that shit for free (knowing virgil). Everything else is insultingly overpriced. 

I got chinsed on my RSVP order from the 1st restock - got the white joints and they ended up refunding me 3 weeks later, after  already confirming my order and shipping. So whack, that shit and the resale rape prices just threw me off the whole thing. Shits not even that dope.
March 28, 2013 @ 01:53:30
basic tee in black sold out

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 28, 2013 @ 23:23:03
The brand itself would be so dope if Virgil actually CARED about quality. That's the only thing he needs.
Basically, Virgil is flipping everyone off, because he's saying, "Look, I print PYREX 23 on $10 t-shirts, there's nothing you can do to stop me, and basically, if you can't afford it, don't buy it!"
The shirts and the whole PYREX 23 thing is dope, but if it was actually a cut-and-sew brand, I'd spend tons of money on it. But instead, he wants to rip people off right in front of their faces, so I won't be spending any of my money on Pyrex Vision, until they have some good quality shirts.
March 28, 2013 @ 23:38:47
The brand itself would be so dope if Virgil actually CARED about quality. That's the only thing he needs.
Basically, Virgil is flipping everyone off, because he's saying, "Look, I print PYREX 23 on $10 t-shirts, there's nothing you can do to stop me, and basically, if you can't afford it, don't buy it!"
The shirts and the whole PYREX 23 thing is dope, but if it was actually a cut-and-sew brand, I'd spend tons of money on it. But instead, he wants to rip people off right in front of their faces, so I won't be spending any of my money on Pyrex Vision, until they have some good quality shirts.
You're a fucking idiot. You obviously don't understand what the brand is all about. 
March 28, 2013 @ 23:47:22
You're a fucking idiot. You obviously don't understand what the brand is all about. 
Everyone has their own opinion, obviously I don't have the money to be spending $100 on a Champion t-shirt, or even $525 on a what-used-to-be $35 Ralph Lauren Rugby Flannel. Keep spending your money. Keep paying Virgil's bills.
March 28, 2013 @ 23:53:46
Everyone has their own opinion, obviously I don't have the money to be spending $100 on a Champion t-shirt, or even $525 on a what-used-to-be $35 Ralph Lauren Rugby Flannel. Keep spending your money. Keep paying Virgil's bills.
keep wasting your time with those frail responses. Cotton is cotton. The principle behind the brand is exclusivity, but you don't understand that like I previously said. And flannels were 550 not 525 brokeboi
March 29, 2013 @ 02:49:38
Has anyone else noticed that people have been putting out fakes of the shorts?  I just noticed on eBay a bunch that sold for $99 in black.  Those usually go for $200+.  I'm thinking someone screen printed that stuff on some Champion shorts for a healthy profit.
March 29, 2013 @ 03:47:39
Has anyone else noticed that people have been putting out fakes of the shorts?  I just noticed on eBay a bunch that sold for $99 in black.  Those usually go for $200+.  I'm thinking someone screen printed that stuff on some Champion shorts for a healthy profit.
March 30, 2013 @ 03:00:36
day shit cray. 

I'm starting a brand with a more sensible meaning, that wont be price raped in the near future.

I'll keep you guys posted.

suspectaboutique.bigcartel.com lifestyle apparel, cool shoes, cool shit, & vintage.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 31, 2013 @ 09:03:29
info on this restock.

hansum is 4ever

April 02, 2013 @ 04:13:21
keep wasting your time with those frail responses. Cotton is cotton. The principle behind the brand is exclusivity, but you don't understand that like I previously said. And flannels were 550 not 525 brokeboi

Amen...

Looking for: Nike Lunar Woven Chukka+ "Multicolor" Sz 12 Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid FCRB Sz 12 or 13

April 02, 2013 @ 17:04:50
anyone buying this is clearly dumb as fuck
April 02, 2013 @ 17:16:33
anyone buying this is clearly dumb as fuck
you broke smokeyface
April 02, 2013 @ 17:29:06
haha why buy this shit? if youre gonna shell out the cash get some wtaps, you get some high quality shit with real designs
April 02, 2013 @ 23:40:41
Why would anyone want a flannel with shit printed on the back? Shit looks stupid as fuck.

I'd rather cop normal priced normal flannel then a gay ass 10x overpriced one.
April 02, 2013 @ 23:41:02
Why would anyone want a flannel with shit printed on the back? Shit looks stupid as fuck.

I'd rather cop normal priced normal flannel then a gay ass 10x overpriced one.
April 03, 2013 @ 09:17:29
I still don't understand why people buy this crap. He prints on champion tees and upcharges a shitload. He prints on discontinued $40 ralph lauren rugby flannels and upcharges a shitload. He used to crank out the same shit years ago but for MUCH cheaper. 
April 03, 2013 @ 15:46:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDRCrXSYgUY

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 03, 2013 @ 15:46:47
Fredo had to rob his plug to get the change for the hoody 

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 03, 2013 @ 16:05:49
there are other brands that have just as much exclusivity, but also have good quality...i like pyrex but i wouldnt buy most of it. on that note, when are they going to have more than socks on the store?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

April 04, 2013 @ 13:38:03
My grandma copped some Pyrex measuring cups way back before the hype

systemusa.co

April 05, 2013 @ 02:11:29
good joke broke ass

April 05, 2013 @ 15:53:40
I should of just copped it when i had the chance smh. But you aint going to see me wear leggins underneath fuck all that BS.
April 07, 2013 @ 18:28:47
Whats up with that 23? Does that mean any thing, or is it just something stupid Pyrex puts on their stuff?
April 07, 2013 @ 18:58:57
how is this shit exclusive if I can make these joints at the crib? if you have a screenprinter and dodo blanks youre good

Please login first to reply.
x