March 31, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
veryrareandbased

info on this restock.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

April 2, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
al_sharpson

The brand itself would be so dope if Virgil actually CARED about quality. That's the only thing he needs.
Basically, Virgil is flipping everyone off, because he's saying, "Look, I print PYREX 23 on $10 t-shirts, there's nothing you can do to stop me, and basically, if you can't afford it, don't buy it!"
The shirts and the whole PYREX 23 thing is dope, but if it was actually a cut-and-sew brand, I'd spend tons of money on it. But instead, he wants to rip people off right in front of their faces, so I won't be spending any of my money on Pyrex Vision, until they have some good quality shirts.
You're a fucking idiot. You obviously don't understand what the brand is all about. 
Everyone has their own opinion, obviously I don't have the money to be spending $100 on a Champion t-shirt, or even $525 on a what-used-to-be $35 Ralph Lauren Rugby Flannel. Keep spending your money. Keep paying Virgil's bills.
keep wasting your time with those frail responses. Cotton is cotton. The principle behind the brand is exclusivity, but you don't understand that like I previously said. And flannels were 550 not 525 brokeboi

Amen...

Looking for: Nike Lunar Woven Chukka+ "Multicolor" Sz 12 Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid FCRB Sz 12 or 13

April 2, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
primelore

anyone buying this is clearly dumb as fuck
April 2, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
RyandaGod

anyone buying this is clearly dumb as fuck
you broke cool
April 2, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
ben8cv

haha why buy this shit? if youre gonna shell out the cash get some wtaps, you get some high quality shit with real designs
April 2, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
drkswg

Why would anyone want a flannel with shit printed on the back? Shit looks stupid as fuck.

I'd rather cop normal priced normal flannel then a gay ass 10x overpriced one.
April 2, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
drkswg

Why would anyone want a flannel with shit printed on the back? Shit looks stupid as fuck.

I'd rather cop normal priced normal flannel then a gay ass 10x overpriced one.
April 3, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
cucumbers

I still don't understand why people buy this crap. He prints on champion tees and upcharges a shitload. He prints on discontinued $40 ralph lauren rugby flannels and upcharges a shitload. He used to crank out the same shit years ago but for MUCH cheaper. 
April 3, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 3, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Fredo had to rob his plug to get the change for the hoody 

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 3, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
pattshreds

there are other brands that have just as much exclusivity, but also have good quality...i like pyrex but i wouldnt buy most of it. on that note, when are they going to have more than socks on the store?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

April 4, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
Metsys©

My grandma copped some Pyrex measuring cups way back before the hype

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

April 5, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
tootrill

good joke broke ass
April 5, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
Hellah Fresh

Has anyone else noticed that people have been putting out fakes of the shorts?  I just noticed on eBay a bunch that sold for $99 in black.  Those usually go for $200+.  I'm thinking someone screen printed that stuff on some Champion shorts for a healthy profit.
I should of just copped it when i had the chance smh. But you aint going to see me wear leggins underneath fuck all that BS.
April 7, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
partyperson

Whats up with that 23? Does that mean any thing, or is it just something stupid Pyrex puts on their stuff?
April 7, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
Bandwagon

The brand itself would be so dope if Virgil actually CARED about quality. That's the only thing he needs.
Basically, Virgil is flipping everyone off, because he's saying, "Look, I print PYREX 23 on $10 t-shirts, there's nothing you can do to stop me, and basically, if you can't afford it, don't buy it!"
The shirts and the whole PYREX 23 thing is dope, but if it was actually a cut-and-sew brand, I'd spend tons of money on it. But instead, he wants to rip people off right in front of their faces, so I won't be spending any of my money on Pyrex Vision, until they have some good quality shirts.
You're a fucking idiot. You obviously don't understand what the brand is all about. 
Everyone has their own opinion, obviously I don't have the money to be spending $100 on a Champion t-shirt, or even $525 on a what-used-to-be $35 Ralph Lauren Rugby Flannel. Keep spending your money. Keep paying Virgil's bills.
keep wasting your time with those frail responses. Cotton is cotton. The principle behind the brand is exclusivity, but you don't understand that like I previously said. And flannels were 550 not 525 brokeboi
how is this shit exclusive if I can make these joints at the crib? if you have a screenprinter and dodo blanks youre good
April 8, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
SHARKlN

Just stopping by this thread to spread the sacred word of Sharkus Christ.

Need not to cop to become one with god. Lie and yee shall be lain. 
April 8, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
veryrareandbased

$1000 dollar PYREX spray painted GAP denim....

April 8, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
jamesjebbia

but do you use champion...
April 9, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
vafins

I would have bought the shorts for retail or maybe even a little more $60 is not too bad, I have bought supreme mesh shorts for $70+

if anyone has the black or red in M hit me up
April 11, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
RyandaGod

April 12, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
Do you even lift

MIDDLE FINGER UP TO THESE HATERS MAN, PYREX TIL I DIE
April 12, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
twocommakidbrand

Pyrex does seem easy to fake and the price tag is pretty shocking, but printing on flannel is something I've always wanted to try. Innovative direction in expanding product potential.

www.2CommaKid.com

April 12, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
RyandaGod

Just got my flannel back from being sewn... couldn't be happier cool

April 12, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Cold World

Just got my flannel back from being sewn... couldn't be happier

great stitching. small asian person?
April 12, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
RyandaGod

Just got my flannel back from being sewn... couldn't be happier

great stitching. small asian person?
exactly. Some small ass asian bitch, she killed it doe
April 12, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
veryrareandbased

Based you couldn't be mOre wrong
Thats just how I see it tho. 

To me how I always looked at "fake" shit, is with sneakers & a couple of clothing brands like bape.
With fake sneakers obviously you're gonna get way shittier quality, the whole silhouette is wrong(no matter how good a fake pair can be), and it's not authentic to how it should look and how the quality would last.
With Bape and basically any other clothing brand they use their own cut&sewn pieces, no matter how good or shit the quality is, they made their own product from the ground up.

With Virgil & pyrex vision. He just bought Champion merch. in whole sale and slapped on graphic prints. Excluding the flannels cause Rugby RL flannels are hard to come by. But it all goes down to Virgil using Champion gear, tbh if he even just used a no-name brand of hoodies and Tees, he could of just ride out that he made it from the ground out. 

But just that Champion logo is basically a subliminal message of virgil saying y'all got raped. 
But then again like I said before I have the real shit, and will buy the real shit in any time given, but what Verblenairy got to offer, I'm just like "Why not, just try it?" If it goes to shit then fuck it, if its identical then..*birdman handgun gif."

April 12, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
RyandaGod

Based you couldn't be mOre wrong
Thats just how I see it tho. 

To me how I always looked at "fake" shit, is with sneakers & a couple of clothing brands like bape.
With fake sneakers obviously you're gonna get way shittier quality, the whole silhouette is wrong(no matter how good a fake pair can be), and it's not authentic to how it should look and how the quality would last.
With Bape and basically any other clothing brand they use their own cut&sewn pieces, no matter how good or shit the quality is, they made their own product from the ground up.

With Virgil & pyrex vision. He just bought Champion merch. in whole sale and slapped on graphic prints. Excluding the flannels cause Rugby RL flannels are hard to come by. But it all goes down to Virgil using Champion gear, tbh if he even just used a no-name brand of hoodies and Tees, he could of just ride out that he made it from the ground out. 

But just that Champion logo is basically a subliminal message of virgil saying y'all got raped. 
But then again like I said before I have the real shit, and will buy the real shit in any time given, but what Verblenairy got to offer, I'm just like "Why not, just try it?" If it goes to shit then fuck it, if its identical then..*birdman handgun gif."
show me a bootleg that you could pass off as real? That dude is just selling you files, thats one small step towards the end product. If it was that easy people would be cashing out, besides the fuckboy just selling you idiots files, in hopes of maybe bootlegging something you couldn't get. Tough life b
April 13, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
astonished

Can screen printing places actually replicate the printing found on the back of the pyrex tee? 

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

April 13, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
WD.MYLES

Can screen printing places actually replicate the printing found on the back of the pyrex tee? 
easily 

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

Please login first to reply.