SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 20, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
mrh

I love that this Virgil guy gets away with making so much so simply and can't stand the people actually buying these.

because Rocky and Kanye have this title being put on them as being just so damn fashionable, people honestly think a $500 Pyrex flannel will do something for em.  People that buy this stuff are always the ones posting pics on every social media showing everyone they know and making sure everyone knows that they have it, desperate fools.
January 20, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
veryrareandbased

besides the prices boosted. you acting like PYREX just came out now just cause yeezy & rocky wearing the new shit..
PYREX got to be one of my favorite brands right now. Wish the prices were reasonable but then again if they were everyone would have it on..

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 20, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
NZOO

besides the prices boosted. you acting like PYREX just came out now just cause yeezy & rocky wearing the new shit..
PYREX got to be one of my favorite brands right now. Wish the prices were reasonable but then again if they were everyone would have it on..
Nigga u serious lol they clearly stated it's rugby flannels and varisty letters. What the fuck can be so appealing about that when you can do it yourself...

Don't badmind me.

January 20, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Nigga u serious lol they clearly stated it's rugby flannels and varisty letters. What the fuck can be so appealing about that when you can do it yourself...
Not going to front, going into RSVP in the past, Pyrex's designs caught my eye and I copped some joints prior to the price hike.  I'd prefer it if Kanye and co. DIDN'T wear it, not only for the price rise but also I don't want to look like some fanboy that dresses like a fucking rapper.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 21, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
veryrareandbased

January 21, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
veryrareandbased

Not going to front, going into RSVP in the past, Pyrex's designs caught my eye and I copped some joints prior to the price hike.  I'd prefer it if Kanye and co. DIDN'T wear it, not only for the price rise but also I don't want to look like some fanboy that dresses like a fucking rapper.  
^ That's what im talking about. Y'all frontin when i said PYREX was my favourite brand...nigga I BEEN knowing about back when it was first called "superfun." as the orginal trap music tees. 

January 22, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
_abstract69

That price is too fucking crazy, for a flannel? GTFO
January 22, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
encore818

who the fuck wears a screenprinted flannel?
January 22, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
NZOO

Get your lame ass out of here lmao,  how are we broke when we can make the shit for less than you coppin it for and it would still be considered authentic on top of it.

You was the first to cop big deal, now you gonna look like the next nigga cool

Don't badmind me.

January 22, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
RyandaGod

can't wait to cop the black pull and snap off dat restock coming up cool
January 22, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
valleyla

Restock? Source on that shit? Needa cop them shorts bruh
January 22, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
RyandaGod

im connectd
January 22, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
RyandaGod

Recent Posts By Others

Eric Leavitt
you guys gunna restock pyrex and hood by air anytime soon?Like Â·  Â· 5 hours ago near Londonderry, NH

dead at this fuck boy trying to cop.
January 22, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
veryrareandbased

im connectd
Lol RSVP Tweeted it. Only Hoodies, Shorts and Socks restocks. 

January 22, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
veryrareandbased

Get your lame ass out of here lmao,  how are we broke when we can make the shit for less than you coppin it for and it would still be considered authentic on top of it.

You was the first to cop big deal, now you gonna look like the next nigga 
you wanna be like this ? lol nah.

and i wasnt bragging shit like i was the first to cop. I was just saying I been knowing about it, and most people will think the people that are on it are just on it cause of A$AP & Kanye. Naw none of that. 

Im from toronto bro bro, Half of the city aint heard of RSVP, PYREX or Virgil lol. Looking like a next nigga highly unlikely where im at.

January 22, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
eidaow

i need dem pyrex shorts

~ h a n s u m ~

January 22, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
NZOO

@A$AP Milk Dud

Don't matter nigga, people still gonna label you as Ye biter even though you been had shit. Same way niggas buying box logo being labeled OF dick rider. You lose either way...

Don't badmind me.

January 22, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
AndyRocksBluu

art of the hustle

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

January 22, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
valleyla

@A$AP Milk Dud

Don't matter nigga, people still gonna label you as Ye biter even though you been had shit. Same way niggas buying box logo being labeled OF dick rider. You lose either way...
And you lose if you allow some other cat's judgment to influence you. 

Letting some person influence you NOT to wear something is just as bad as being influenced by someone to wear something.
January 22, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
veryrareandbased

@A$AP Milk Dud

And you lose if you allow some other cat's judgment to influence you. 

Letting some person influence you NOT to wear something is just as bad as being influenced by someone to wear something.
^ Thats what Im saying.  If you like a certain type of brand, style whatever it may be. Why would would stop liking just cause another person likes it or doesn't like it . Cmon Son. Valleyla just gave you the L.

January 22, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
veryrareandbased

& might i add I GUARANTEE if the prices were reasonable like 150 for hoodies & 50 dollar shirts , and flannels be like 200? Yall wont be saying shit, and thats where the Chief Keef gif comes in hand ..

Accept it. cause you know if them prices were like that you'd be all over it.

January 23, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
ChicagoLDRS

When is this restock happening?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 23, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
SHARKlN

If you don't already got Pyrex in your closet consider yourself late as fuck. Dickriders Only at this point. 
January 23, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
valleyla

If you don't already got Pyrex in your closet consider yourself late as fuck. Dickriders Only at this point. 
I can smell the beta male stench coming from this post.
January 23, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
SHARKlN

What's more beta than wanting something off another mans body.
January 23, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
valleyla

Who said I want it off another man's body? I want my clothes brand new tags attached/in a dust bag. 

Your homoerotic fantasies are spilling out bruh.
January 23, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
SHARKlN

Lol don't come in here all meta try to project some shit onto me now. This thread is about hyperbeasting, not some scratch pad for whatever psycho sexual novel you're workin on
January 23, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
valleyla

Not even sure what you're saying at this point. English must not be your first language

January 25, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
dacedi1

Bigger rape than Flight Club NY prices smh 
January 25, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
totalespionage

Rocky was rocking this in a Hot 97 interview

They also get supplied by Champion with hoodies too...Smfh ya niggas can go ahead and waste your money just because Kanye  or who ever rocking something.

Just google religious painting and go to images and you will see their whole line lmao...
Damn, these niggas ain't even paying for the Champion hoodies LMAO!!!! Ya'll niggas are getting strainght hustled. It's a $100 hoodie they get for free and charge niggas more than triple it's worth just beacuse they printed PYREX on it?

Please login first to reply.