FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 10, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
loofy

For some strange reason though, I feel myself wanting to see more.. I guess just so I can laugh at it
(not that I'd ever cop)
January 10, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Pure hype. Virgil I applaud you, completely abusing your connections the way you do.
he's getting mad heat about the $500 flannel. RSVP even took it off the site and shit lol
That's b/c it sold out lol.  $550 for a flannel is stupid even if it was really dope and these weren't dope at all.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 10, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
RyandaGod

Pure hype. Virgil I applaud you, completely abusing your connections the way you do.
he's getting mad heat about the $500 flannel. RSVP even took it off the site and shit lol
That's b/c it sold out lol.  $550 for a flannel is stupid even if it was really dope and these weren't dope at all.
I stopped by the rugby store today and got to peep one of the flannels. And the quality was trash, if I paid that much for that flannel I would have deaded myself
January 10, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
valleyla

Virgil is pretty clever.

I said it once and I'll say it again, that video alone drew me in and made me want to cop for some reason. Good marketing and advertising on his part.
January 10, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
cityofsavages

Virgil is pretty clever.

I said it once and I'll say it again, that video alone drew me in and made me want to cop for some reason. Good marketing and advertising on his part.
Their marketing is dope but this stuff with the Rugby flannels probably is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way. I'm interested to see how they bounce back from here.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 11, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
loofy

January 11, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
Nylo

Virgil is pretty clever.

Their marketing is dope but this stuff with the Rugby flannels probably is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way. I'm interested to see how they bounce back from here.
The $100 tees I could understand, I mean we've seen that before with Bape and even more ridiculously with Nigo's new "Human Made" tees which are $200 a pop. But a 700% profit... that's just amazing that he could sell out those flannels. I also liked the video, and I was thinking about a t-shirt, but this clear exploitation of weak-minded hypebeasts is something, though wildly entertaining, I cannot support.

But I won't even front- I'm so jealous of this nigga man, just because of his connections he just made a killing off of these basic ass tees/flannels. Time to buddy up with some celebrities...
January 11, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
valleyla

Virgil is pretty clever.

The $100 tees I could understand, I mean we've seen that before with Bape and even more ridiculously with Nigo's new "Human Made" tees which are $200 a pop. But a 700% profit... that's just amazing that he could sell out those flannels. I also liked the video, and I was thinking about a t-shirt, but this clear exploitation of weak-minded hypebeasts is something, though wildly entertaining, I cannot support.

But I won't even front- I'm so jealous of this nigga man, just because of his connections he just made a killing off of these basic ass tees/flannels. Time to buddy up with some celebrities...
As far as the flannels go, I agree. That rubs me the wrong way especially since I went to H&M today and copped pretty much the same thing (nearly exact colorway and everything) for $15. Virgil fucked up with the flannels.

I was thinking of a t-shirt and a pair of shorts myself but that's because I tend to like simple designs anyways so it appealed to me. 
January 11, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
veryrareandbased

Copped the Trap Music PYREX tees back in the summer when it was low key. 

Now Virgil is just abusing the hype. 
damn, how much were they?
Back in the spring, I copped the Black & White Trap Music tees for 40 each. I knew I should of copped the Pyrex "V" tees..back when it was 80
the new tees that just released are trash for 120.

Hoodies are dope tho, waiting on the Black to restock on my size...again lol.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 11, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
BasedBlong

Back in the spring, I copped the Black & White Trap Music tees for 40 each. I knew I should of copped the Pyrex "V" tees..back when it was 80

agreed the hoodies are dope, but i cant justify 275 for a champion hoodie, imo 

Fuck yall

January 11, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
loofy

agreed the hoodies are dope, but i cant justify 275 for a champion hoodie, imo 
They should have at least gotten rid of the champion logo on the sleeve..they literally didn't give a fuck
January 11, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
BasedBlong

on the rsvp website, they put up a knew description of pyrex."The concept of using paint to re-purpose, and the value that it adds to an otherwise basic garment excites me. Screen printing with a purpose. A film with a message."

come on b... 550 dollars for a 80 dollar flannel? the "value" of the screen print doesnt justify a 700% price increase 

Fuck yall

January 11, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
ikennao

Check out my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/elevatedike

January 11, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
derekrosenyc

all this attention whether good or bad will not change the prices.

What are the tees like out of curiosity?What justifies the $150 tag.
January 12, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
loofy

all this attention whether good or bad will not change the prices.

What are the tees like out of curiosity?What justifies the $150 tag.
it ain't the quality, they use champion tees and screen print pyrex on it. it's the hype from kanye and rocky seen in it
January 12, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
Hellah Fresh

What is a Pyrex
January 13, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
SHARKlN

that new description kills me

im thinking of spray painting some of my flannels now 
January 13, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
AnthonyT

I mean some of the hoodies are pretty sick, but who the fuck would cop that for like 300$ 

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

January 13, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Dawkins

I just found out what a Pyrex Vision is and I do not like it one bit 
January 13, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
cartercooper

The Brand is Sick but the prices are terrible, It would be one thing if the quality was amazing but they are printing on basic champion tees and hoodies in which case you should have to pay 100 for a tee and 300 for a hoodie, the reason it is that expensive is strictly hype, nothing else.

G*O*N*E* ltd. coming soon

January 13, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
SnapCrackPop

When people first bought the Pyrex flannel:

Then those people saw the same flannel on the Rugby RL site:
January 14, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
nycnick

That'll be the day, when I pay $40 for a pair of socks.
PV is so overhyped and overpriced. Putting a Varsity font over shitty quality shirts and sweaters doesn't make you any better than a $10 hoodie from Walmart.
January 14, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
hkeys

The hype is what kills me. I mean shit sure Virgil's going to make a killing off this brand and do well, but who cares because he already has so many connections with people that it just seems like he's going to milk the fuck out of this and keep charging 2 million dollars for shit that isn't even worth it. Whatever to each his own. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

January 15, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
iamfashionbsvp

Rocky was rocking this in a Hot 97 interview
January 19, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
Do you even lift

smh niggas sleeping

very rare cocaine white shorts releasing tomorrow 

cool
January 19, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
ThatGuyBars

Rape mothafuckers RAPE!

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 19, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Highest i would pay for a tee is 50.

Not complaining though. the hype for this brand right now is high and and elevating.

Same with Hood By Air
January 20, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
tommypurp

Even CdG & Bape tees don't have that good of quality, it's all about the name, 
It's a business they're gonna do what ever makes them the most money
January 20, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
reeser

brand is cool, prices are rape
January 20, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
NZOO

They also get supplied by Champion with hoodies too...Smfh ya niggas can go ahead and waste your money just because Kanye  or who ever rocking something.

Just google religious painting and go to images and you will see their whole line lmao...

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.