[IMPERIUM (IMPRM)] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

September 13, 2013 @ 20:07:53 PM
How long do they usually take to ship out an order? I ordered something last week and still no shipping confirmation.
Do you remember what day you made your order? If it was towards the end of the week, it should be on its way. If its been longer than a week, message me your info and I will look into it.
It's been a week now. I emailed customer service twice and all I got was an automated response.

I pm'd you my order info. Thanks for any help.
September 14, 2013 @ 00:55:38 AM
How long do they usually take to ship out an order? I ordered something last week and still no shipping confirmation.
Do you remember what day you made your order? If it was towards the end of the week, it should be on its way. If its been longer than a week, message me your info and I will look into it.
It's been a week now. I emailed customer service twice and all I got was an automated response.

I pm'd you my order info. Thanks for any help.
a pm was sent. I believe your package has arrived.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 23, 2013 @ 21:33:25 PM
when's fall/winter coming out 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 24, 2013 @ 00:28:16 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
when's fall/winter coming out 
We'll be making an announcement soon as we get our previews ready. Make sure you follow our instagram (@imprm) and blog.tumblr.com for updates.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x