[IMPERIUM (IMPRM)] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 24, 2013 @ 04:39:57 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
ey bro, seen you around on some threads, so i checked out your brand. I'm feeling the older stuff, definitely on point. SO good job. 
Just a couple things. Your brand name is one of the best names to be printed in box logo format on a sticker, so you should get those made cus i'd go for those anyway.
Also, can i possibly get a size chart for that nautical hoody blue/gray and does the material feel like a windbreaker or a regular hoodie. lmk. anyways, keep it up, definatgely gonna cop that hoodie once i can get that size chart.

also, any upcoming discounts? cus i'd cop some shirts if they were a bit cheaper, just letting you know how the consumer thinks.
We got some stickers being made that are similar to box logo format. IMPRM "Ribbon" stickers are on the way.

The Nautical hoody is like regular hoody material, but a little heavier/thicker than your average. I don't have a size chart on me at the moment, but if you're usually a XXL in hoodys, then an XXL should fit you fine. This hoody runs a bit bigger, but not so much that you would have to size up. I would stay true to your size. Hope that helps.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 24, 2013 @ 07:29:38 AM
ey bro, seen you around on some threads, so i checked out your brand. I'm feeling the older stuff, definitely on point. SO good job. 
Just a couple things. Your brand name is one of the best names to be printed in box logo format on a sticker, so you should get those made cus i'd go for those anyway.
Also, can i possibly get a size chart for that nautical hoody blue/gray and does the material feel like a windbreaker or a regular hoodie. lmk. anyways, keep it up, definatgely gonna cop that hoodie once i can get that size chart.

also, any upcoming discounts? cus i'd cop some shirts if they were a bit cheaper, just letting you know how the consumer thinks.
We got some stickers being made that are similar to box logo format. IMPRM "Ribbon" stickers are on the way.

The Nautical hoody is like regular hoody material, but a little heavier/thicker than your average. I don't have a size chart on me at the moment, but if you're usually a XXL in hoodys, then an XXL should fit you fine. This hoody runs a bit bigger, but not so much that you would have to size up. I would stay true to your size. Hope that helps.
much thanks man, will definitely cop sometime tomorrow. and how much you gonna sell stickers for? or are they gonna be giveaways?
our stickers are usually giveaways. thanks for the support!

8 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2013 @ 20:37:00 PM
yo hows the nautical hoody fit? true to size?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 03, 2013 @ 00:08:05 AM
new stuff droppin tomorrow? pics?
August 05, 2013 @ 10:13:21 AM

much thanks man, will definitely cop sometime tomorrow. and how much you gonna sell stickers for? or are they gonna be giveaways?
our stickers are usually giveaways. thanks for the support!
Drop off some stickers at supreme detailworks so I can get some for free! Lol 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 13, 2013 @ 23:56:46 PM
what is 35% off?
August 14, 2013 @ 00:37:37 AM
All of our Summer items are currently on sale.. When you go to shop.imprm.com, hover over an item and it will tell you if it's on sale. 
August 14, 2013 @ 01:06:42 AM
All of our Summer items are currently on sale.. When you go to shop.imprm.com, hover over an item and it will tell you if it's on sale. 
it says you guys have the yellow hoodie in 2xl, but i ordered a week ago and i got emailed telling me its not in stock.
August 14, 2013 @ 04:37:31 AM
what is 35% off?
it says you guys have the yellow hoodie in 2xl, but i ordered a week ago and i got emailed telling me its not in stock.
I will look into it right now.
August 14, 2013 @ 04:40:55 AM
I will look into it right now.
alright pm me after if you find a resolution.

September 06, 2013 @ 15:19:16 PM
Do the Oufitter Varsity from last year have a fitted fit like Mister's varsity jackets?
September 08, 2013 @ 10:34:18 AM
Do the Oufitter Varsity from last year have a fitted fit like Mister's varsity jackets?
yes
September 11, 2013 @ 20:00:14 PM
How long do they usually take to ship out an order? I ordered something last week and still no shipping confirmation.
September 12, 2013 @ 07:03:39 AM
How long do they usually take to ship out an order? I ordered something last week and still no shipping confirmation.
Do you remember what day you made your order? If it was towards the end of the week, it should be on its way. If its been longer than a week, message me your info and I will look into it.
Please login first to reply.
x