Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 25, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
overtheradar

Rome bound tomorrow
Only got a few stickers to bomb the shit out that place
but I'm try to work with what I got lol 
Wish I would have known sooner! PM our shipping address, I'll personally mail you out some stickers.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 25, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
overtheradar

Rome bound tomorrow
Only got a few stickers to bomb the shit out that place
but I'm try to work with what I got lol 
Have Fun Man - Bleed Black all over there

- Must've been a week since the release, but I'm glad I was able to make an order today - on a side note I went to Swedish House Mafia's event in Los Angeles 3/9 and spotted a guy with the Gold Digger Tee. Walked over and said hello and another guy (sorry forgot his name, Armando you can help me out probably) recognize me immediately from the last time I visited to pick up some things from Richards Archive bin. Anyways Armando if you can tell them that I said - Thanks for letting me kick it with them at the event for a bit and that it was awesome to find them at the event that would be great.

Thanks 
Pretty sure you ran into Bij, who handles a lot of our back end operations. I'll tell him what you said tonight, glad to hear you all had a great time.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 26, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
IHateDang

I wish I could find my psycho brigade v neck. I bought it tried it on and it disappeared sad
March 31, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
"Friend"

OC heads, I got a size L black acid rain tee for sale! pm me!
April 3, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
overtheradar

Mailing out some stickers at the moment and didn't want to leave the HB Fam out in the cold.

Shoot me an email at: armando@triumvir.com using " HB Stickers " as the subject if you would like some stickers. Also make sure to include your shipping address.

April 8, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
Frodizzi

Mailing out some stickers at the moment and didn't want to leave the HB Fam out in the cold.

Shoot me an email at: armando@triumvir.com using " HB Stickers " as the subject if you would like some stickers. Also make sure to include your shipping address.
too late?

also, does anyone have any of the one on the bottom right laying around that they want to part with? maybe a trade? i have some extra stickers laying around here somewhere.

April 10, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
Spankbank

^I think I have one lying around some where...Not sure where I put my triumvir stickers though... :'(
April 10, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
baldgrill

they really dropped off after their street fighter collection
It was the little things that bothered me during that period. I remember balrog boxing glove keychains being promised with orders over 75 bucks for the first X(100 if i recall correctly) amount of people. I placed an order for over 100 bucks worth of gear, my girlfriend placed an order for 100, and my main man j-dizzle purchased himself over 100 bucks worth of goods - all three of us checking out within a few minutes of the items going up.

None of our orders came with the keychain. There was no way in hell that many people placed orders that quickly ahead of us. What felt sketchy to me about it was that the same keychains were on sale for weeks(months) in the webstore. Again dude, the little things.

Them marking items down damn near 50% literally a week or two after they went up bothered me. Like damn I go out of my way, and my pocket, to be loyal on launch only to see the items I just bought on the e-clearance racks a few days later. After that I started losing interest in them as a brand.

There was some facebook/email deal with a promise of stickers that myself and my main man j-dizzle both signed up for. Neither of us ever got our stickers. After that I vowed to never directly give em my business again by buying everything I need second hand. Little things. I still rock all my m-65s, tees, flannels, coats, and hoodies pretty fucking religiously - I just don't care enough to check what they're up to now.

With that said, I wish good luck to whomever is currently heading the triumvir ship. Just remember it's the little things. Loyalty diminishes with broken promises.

And for what I originally came here for - Anybody got a zangief SF shirt they don't want anymore? Lost mine and I'm pissed about it.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
_____

triumvir is in good hands, be assured.
April 11, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
illsteezy

@UndefeatedJK Speak of the Devil.
Victorian Thieves rerelease this Friday 
April 11, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
Wolfkiller

I was cntemplating selling my original red VT shirt because I didn't know what the design was all about. Happy the rerelease is shedding some light on the history behind it.
April 11, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
illsteezy

^If it's a Large, lemme know if you decide to sell it. The older blanks fit me a little better
April 11, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
overtheradar

I was cntemplating selling my original red VT shirt because I didn't know what the design was all about. Happy the rerelease is shedding some light on the history behind it.
Yessir. Full bio on the Victorian Thieves design will be listed on our site tomorrow.

April 11, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
theh00d

Damn I need a "ides of march" tee in small
I slept lol

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

April 11, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
randomtw

patiently waiting for more crewnecks and tees that aren't printed on black or white blanks. cut & sew outwear would be dope too
April 12, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
overtheradar

they really dropped off after their street fighter collection
It was the little things that bothered me during that period. I remember balrog boxing glove keychains being promised with orders over 75 bucks for the first X(100 if i recall correctly) amount of people. I placed an order for over 100 bucks worth of gear, my girlfriend placed an order for 100, and my main man j-dizzle purchased himself over 100 bucks worth of goods - all three of us checking out within a few minutes of the items going up.

None of our orders came with the keychain. There was no way in hell that many people placed orders that quickly ahead of us. What felt sketchy to me about it was that the same keychains were on sale for weeks(months) in the webstore. Again dude, the little things.

Them marking items down damn near 50% literally a week or two after they went up bothered me. Like damn I go out of my way, and my pocket, to be loyal on launch only to see the items I just bought on the e-clearance racks a few days later. After that I started losing interest in them as a brand.

There was some facebook/email deal with a promise of stickers that myself and my main man j-dizzle both signed up for. Neither of us ever got our stickers. After that I vowed to never directly give em my business again by buying everything I need second hand. Little things. I still rock all my m-65s, tees, flannels, coats, and hoodies pretty fucking religiously - I just don't care enough to check what they're up to now.

With that said, I wish good luck to whomever is currently heading the triumvir ship. Just remember it's the little things. Loyalty diminishes with broken promises.

And for what I originally came here for - Anybody got a zangief SF shirt they don't want anymore? Lost mine and I'm pissed about it.
Rather unfortunate. I can tell you we each put in 333% into the brand to keep it steadily charging, and while I wasn't a part of the brand for most of the events you listed I know it was not done in malice. Appreciate your honest feedback though, you brought up some valid points for this group of degenerates to gander at.

April 12, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
overtheradar

patiently waiting for more crewnecks and tees that aren't printed on black or white blanks. cut & sew outwear would be dope too
No black or white love for Triumvir? confused

We have a few grey tee and crewneck options; Gold Digger, Fuck Your Clique and Bread & Wine are our most recent.

April 12, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
randomtw

got way to many black and white tees in my closet, I can't even rotate through all of them

way too many black crewnecks too

Love the designs but I can't be copping those colors anymore since I can barely wear what I got
April 12, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
upvote

Anybody realize how similar the triumvir webstore and ronin webstore is?
April 12, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
overtheradar

Originally only released in the Australian Pacific, the illicit design makes a triumphant global return this Friday, 4/12. 

Our Victorian Thieves Tee depicts Australia's ancestral link to the United Kingdom and Queen Victoria, when the continent began to be occupied as a transport ground for prisoners found throughout the British Empire. The Arm & Sword insignia is inspired by the flag of Thomas Tew, a pirate from the 17 century. A Gothic Hilt sword from the Victorian Era was also incorporated alongside a tattoo with the stars of the Southern Cross taken from the Australian flag in reference to tattoos and brands that were common amongst thieves and convicts of that era.

April 14, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
Wolfkiller

Much love for black, no love for white. I plan on dyeing all of my white triumvirs grey at some point, whenever I stop being lazy.

About the Boxer keychain thing... I never will know if I got my original one for being in the first 100, because that shipment of shirts was sent to the wrong address and was never seen from again. The guys at Triumvir resent all the shirts (quite a few) again for free on my word that I didn't get them. So I'm not gonna sweat a five dollar keychain that may or may not have gotten shipped. Maybe my memory is a little fuzzy, but I recall certain items selling out FAST back then. It isn't hard to imagine getting beaten with only 100 spots open regardless of how fast the order was made. Either way, seems to me like Triumvir has always tried to do right for us fans. Nobody is perfect and mistakes do happen. *shrug*
April 14, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
erotes

If anybody is selling a Shadaloo M-65 in MEDIUM, hit me up and we can talk.

http://myniggacis.co

April 16, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
overtheradar

Currently in the middle of putting together our next release....

In the mean time, post a (new) fit pic on this thread, wearing the oldest Triumvir piece you own. Whoever posts the oldest Triumvir piece wins a $28 promo code (basically a free shirt)... I'll review submissions until Friday night. Good luck. Now lets see those O.G. iiivir grails 

Edit: Tagged pics with your HB username would help.

April 18, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
"Friend"

hmu if any OC heads wanna cop a brand new still-in-bag size M black warrior division tee for retail!
April 19, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
illsteezy

Guess I'll set the bar.

Right on to Fndirtygreaser for the alley oop on this tee.
April 19, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
Wolfkiller

I have an old shirt still in bag, but no clue exactly how OG it is. Has a little cupid holding an uzi? *shrug*
April 20, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
overtheradar

^ Worth a shot.

April 20, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
Wolfkiller

Can I take a pic just holding it up? Don't wanna unbag it haha.
April 20, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
overtheradar

^ Ha. That wouldn't be a fit pic though.

April 21, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
overtheradar

Haha so the undisputed fit winner (with no challengers) is... illesteez. Just shot you a pm.

Please login first to reply.