Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 24, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
BlackScale

Seattle Washington Trip June 2013 http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6777

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 25, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
adrian12054

Hey does anybody have a Medium Black Sea tee that they would size swap for a large? Just got mine in and it fits too big

FOR SALE: Nothing atm

June 25, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
7thLetter

If any of these were to ever come back... BS would so be back.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

June 25, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
cypress

Dam sick throwback pic @7thLetter
June 25, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
asvpmoney

LAWWWWWWDDDDD all mighty @7thletter that throwback just made my dick hard. 

Meg you should do a Retro season with nothing but your most popular previous releases. you would blow up G.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

June 25, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
slaytanic666

Mega you guys should do something for the black hawks
June 25, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
ES EF ED

posted some old BS stuff for sale.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203186#4059695
June 25, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
DarkGrapes

Anyone know how the Infantry or Kishon shirts fit? I know they're cut & sewn and usually a size-up is needed but I heard the Wolf Alive & Well collab tee was a little bigger. 

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

June 25, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
spriteremix

^Kishon is more TTS than the wolf tee. 

Wolf tee size MEDIUM for sale brand new with tag shoot me an offer if interested

n also dont forget to thumbs down this post 
June 25, 2013 @ 09:08 AM
mrbaggins

yeah that rugby hoody design is so sick, maybe they shouldn't release the one ASAP wore but definitely a new colourway
June 25, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
SOLO1

warning folks: black scale cut n sew tees fit huge 

got my large wolf tee in and the only way i'll be able to rock it is with a henley/thermal underneath. wolf graphic is dope though..
June 25, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
7thLetter

Also for all the Hypebeast heads I'm re releasing the rugby exactly but will be better material and a few more details. Cool? Holiday
From a while ago but still.........

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

June 25, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
spriteremix

got my large wolf tee in and the only way i'll be able to rock it is with a henley/thermal underneath. wolf graphic is dope though..
youd think mega himself would warn people about the sizing of the products, wether or not they are TTS or not..pretty misleading and unprofessional IMO when a brand cant even stay consistent on sizing..how is that supposed to make a customer happy?
June 25, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
quiet1

suspended

youd think mega himself would warn people about the sizing of the products, wether or not they are TTS or not..pretty misleading and unprofessional IMO when a brand cant even stay consistent on sizing..how is that supposed to make a customer happy?
you keep on hating but yet you continue to keep buying, you would think that you would stop buying and stay off this thread but you just dont stop nagging like the lil bitch ass that u are! Take your ass to the Gaypreme thread with all the rest of the faggots in there

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

June 25, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
spriteremix

im trying to improve the brand

cornballs fall back 

get back to dickriding like yall were created to do

or buy my wolf t 
June 26, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
cypress

Mega, when is that bucket hat releasing?
June 27, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
iamzan

I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
June 27, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
lovedmndlife

I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
the supreme thread would be far far less if it wasnt filled with useless pointless posts

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 27, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
The Fiasco

i remember when the diamond thread had the most posts and views. it was cool nigs posting in it too not faggot trolls like in supreme. i miss the old homies   

EDIT: i thought this was the diamond thread sorry for the off topic nostalgia lol

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 27, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
jayyypee

@mega when is the warehouse sale for LA?
June 27, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
temper

I can't believe I missed the collab man.. so many dope shit dropped :*(
June 27, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
igotssssoul

it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol
June 27, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
igotssssoul

it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol
yeah, it's funny huh? I like to pull 5 words out of a sentence put it in quotations and question it in my free time, then lol at it too. ...... Stoops.....
Oh, adorably hilarious smile I feel naked with how much insight you've gained from my reply. I'll keep in mind that Black Scale keeps the wheels rolling for DJ's, aerosol artists, MC's and bboys for that "true hip/hop life". My apologies.
June 28, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
mrbaggins

Also for all the Hypebeast heads I'm re releasing the rugby exactly but will be better material and a few more details. Cool? Holiday
From a while ago but still.........
This would be nice. Has mega told us when he is dropping the fall collection?
June 28, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
BlackScale

Fall is honestly going to be ill.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 28, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
igotssssoul

it seems like you got more insight from just 5 words, and all i said was how I like to be an ignorant fuck in my free time too. Anyways, I said "black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now." How about you pull that shit out of context and question it retarded motherfucker.

and don't fucking apologize to me you ignorant child. It's not your fault you were dropped on your head as a child.
confused ...word? Ok.

Anyhow, for anyone that hooked up on the Gourmet 35's, did you have to size down a half or full size?
June 28, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
spriteremix

it seems like you got more insight from just 5 words, and all i said was how I like to be an ignorant fuck in my free time too. Anyways, I said "black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now." How about you pull that shit out of context and question it retarded motherfucker.

and don't fucking apologize to me you ignorant child. It's not your fault you were dropped on your head as a child.
...word? Ok.

Anyhow, for anyone that hooked up on the Gourmet 35's, did you have to size down a half or full size?
On all gourmet shoes I've gotten, I always size down a half. They tend to all run a tiny bit bigger than TTS. 
weird

im a real nigga and ive always sized up half on gourmet

TTS on most gourmet squeezes the fuk out my foot 

dont listen to this clown
June 28, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
spriteremix

June 28, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
Rimpau

For those of you asking about sizing on the gourmet collab, I would suggest sizing up half a size to a whole size up.
June 28, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
paddy

this the first time i checked this thread in a while. i was worried hostility would be gone but nah.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.