July 6, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
AdManding

Lmao. Killed my brand? Ok. Stoops.

We also re stocked on the:

Severus Rose crewneck in black.

Bandana tee in white/black and maroon/black.

It's funny when people say killed a brand and what people don't understand is we have only started
Business-wise you aren't killing the brand, you're actually doing rather well since these kids have their parents credit cards. "Killed" as in a lot of your original supporters/fans/OGs/collectors are no longer purchasing gear. Instead, your current customers are kids coming after the hype.

just depends how you want to look at it
July 6, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
supmax

hate on me, but passing on these $70 hats then $50 postage is just more money saved for supreme F/W

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

July 6, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
slap

I don't think he cares. $ is $. 

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 6, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
JetLifer88

Don't hate on the brodie. I understand where y'all comin from, however from the business perspective it doesn't matter if any item isn't as "limited" anymore, as you are trying to build even more on a brand. I used to think the same way years ago, but being an "elitist" doesn't get you anywhere in life. Just my 2¢ smile

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 #TMC

July 6, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
supmax

if anything black scale re-realsing these snapbacks is genius in a business perspective

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

July 6, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
tysonis

I bought three hats.. honestly the underbills make the hat.
July 6, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
KNWLDG

Is there anything on the stained glass on the Believe snap?

Black Scale OG Silence snapback - PM me with offers.

July 6, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
kosmiklol

Back from LA store copped funeral and believe extra cool employees you got mega I was in a hurry I forgot my CC and went back your dudes held it for me thanks again guys
July 6, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
ALLBLVCKLA

Back from LA store copped funeral and believe extra cool employees you got mega I was in a hurry I forgot my CC and went back your dudes held it for me thanks again guys
All good brozay thanks for coming through.

BLACKSCALE LA 126 S La Brea Los Angeles CA 90036 (323) 413-2349

July 6, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
spriteremix

absence cap would have been 837490570x better with a pleather front panel like the rest but with blacked out letters..the full wool crown with the pleather letters looks meh

oh well all these "word caps" are just about dead now thanks to megs. when you have trouble selling your summer line and keeping your brand afloat, just re-release funeral caps with a markup to make up for losses! look for these caps to hit karmaloop soon. 
July 6, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
BlackScale

Our Summer line actually did 3 x better than our spring line. Thanks for your concern though. These caps will never hit Karmaloop either. These are in store Black Scale releases only and Japan exclusive. The sinners, believe and absence are all new and first time released. The illegal, silence and funeral wasn't even going to re release till we had extras made from our Japan release and decided to sell them here in the USA in our stores. Again you sound like an ass. Always making an ass of yourself.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 6, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
BlackScale

I'm happy people are stoked for te re release of the hats. It's great to see the peeps that missed out get a hat for themselves.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 6, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
AllBLVCKEverything

Mega, after I purchased a hat it said there was an error so I tried again and on my Paypal it says it charged me for two and I have receipts for both. Can I either exchange one or get a refund on one?
July 6, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
BlackScale

Your order is in. Email ryang@black-scale.com and he can help you fix it

July 7, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Pines

Wy is postage so damn high for Australia!?! I'm paying $70 for that and then another $70 to get it shipped over here. It's a piece of fabric damn it, why so expensive huh?
July 7, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
frenchsauvage

hey mega, nice to see the release,

shit thread nowadays, peace

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

July 7, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
ericgonza

I have only received one e-mail from paypal saying the order went through. When should i get the blackscale one?
July 7, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
lockie

Wy is postage so damn high for Australia!?! I'm paying $70 for that and then another $70 to get it shipped over here. It's a piece of fabric damn it, why so expensive huh?
I just used the website hopshopgo.com to ship mine to Aus, should make shipping about $20 dude!
July 7, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
BlackScale

Thanks Lockie. That's very helpful. Can you explain it more to the guys on this forum so it will help them out? I appreciate it.

July 7, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
yeahyeah

I've been rocking black scale since just before the whole asap thing, and I think all this 'cheapening the brand' thing is bullshit. These are obviously dope hats, and I am pumped I can get myself a couple now.  hype or no hype, the whole brand is fucking rad. Thanks for re-releasing the hats. The funeral hat has been a semi-grail of mine for a long time

michael
July 7, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
lockie

http://www.hopshopgo.com works through Paypal so it is legit.
Gives you a US shipping address, you get your gear shipped to them, they can hold you gear if you want to send more stuff to them or just forward your package on.
Shipping rates seem pretty reasonable but you dont know the exact amount until they have your items in hand.
July 7, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
Pines

awh fuck man, DIGGING IT! thanks heaps mega n lockie. much love
July 7, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
mrbaggins

I just used the website hopshopgo.com to ship mine to Aus, should make shipping about $20 dude!
Thanks bruh
July 7, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
franciscus

thank you megs for the second chance to get the bandana tee! couldn't believe it when i saw em yesterday! awesomeness

figaro

July 7, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
littletiger

Digging the under brim designs.  Copped a sinners for myself
July 8, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
BlackScale

jackoxx

Yessir. Stoked you guys are able to get them. They sold out pretty fast the first time and now back online they are selling out again.

July 8, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE SUMER QS RELEASES ARE FIRE. 

MORE INFO COMING SOON.

July 8, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
punchingeskimos

I just paid like $130 for my funeral snap before this release sad. Le cry.
July 8, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
lesbiangirlscout

fuckin 35 dollar triple a tees of broken statues and red bars all on it. this shit is trash. just like that six VI 666 shit too.... like its not edgy its lame and played out. put out some tight shit

#hansumboyz

July 8, 2013 @ 10:49 AM
BlackScale

Come to my thread to get shitted on ok let's just ignore you. Next.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.