Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 30, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
BlackScale

Holy shit, those hats are fire. Are they snapbacks, and will they be available online?

They are SnapBacks and will be available next weekend at Black-Scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 30, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
BlackScale

Holy shit, those hats are fire. Are they snapbacks, and will they be available online?
holy shit ur a dick rider

they just say japan on them

unless ur actually from japan then NAH bruh u on some bullshit

starting to think pic n chews is another one of mega's alias accounts or one of his boys 

no one legitimately dickrides THAT much

disgust
Are you stupid? You think I will make another account to post? Lol. Stoops. Your lucky I can post on one account. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 1, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
tealphat

Whens the next Funeral, Illegal, and Silence drop really need one hah but dont feel like dropping 300+ on ebay
July 1, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
BlackScale

Whens the next Funeral, Illegal, and Silence drop really need one hah but dont feel like dropping 300+ on ebay

This coming week we do have a online sale surprise for Sinners and Absence. Plus one more. All on our signature New Era body with leather front panel. 

Will have more info and Hypebeast will be the first ones to know. This will sell out quick because we didn't make alot of these again. First time releasing these caps and we are the originators of word caps. All the other word caps are bootleg and just copying what we started. At least change the font damn. Lol. 

July 1, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
spriteremix

starting to think pic n chews is another one of mega's alias accounts or one of his boys 

disgust
Are you stupid? You think I will make another account to post? Lol. Stoops. Your lucky I can post on one account. 
you have another account that you use to bump this thread with fake questions when it's slow or nearing the second page of topics, same alternate account you use to buy a bunch of supreme in the marketplace.  so no im not stupid at all. 
July 1, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
BlackScale

disgust
you have another account that you use to bump this thread with fake questions when it's slow or nearing the second page of topics, same alternate account you use to buy a bunch of supreme in the marketplace.  so no im not stupid at all. 
Your an idiot. I don't have to worry about bumping my numbers because you do that for me. Lol. You're a funny dude. I really want to meet you one day and talk to you in person and see what really type of person you are. It's funny how much you think you know. 

July 2, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Rush

Another reason to visit Tokyo now. Good shit Mega. It's been a while
July 2, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
ichigo81

Hey mega anyway you can drop any of those Japan pieces online?
Been I love with Japanese culture since I was a youngin watching Voltron on the tube during Saturday mornings, lol anyway that's a good look for the brand my dude, keep the RBI's coming and shake them haters off
Respect
July 2, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
igotssssoul

For anyone who missed out on the A&W Pitchfork Straps like I did, they're available online again.
July 2, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
hypethetical

I agree, yall need to produce more graphic tees. also, please make your leather panel hats on something other than new eras, not everyone wears a size 8 in fitteds.
July 2, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
BlackScale

Hey mega anyway you can drop any of those Japan pieces online?
Been I love with Japanese culture since I was a youngin watching Voltron on the tube during Saturday mornings, lol anyway that's a good look for the brand my dude, keep the RBI's coming and shake them haters off
Respect
This weekend yessir

July 2, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
Pines

Anyone got a OG silence snap that they wanna bump? Pm me for trade or ca$h. 
July 2, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
headshot7

Hey Mega,

Is there an exact date set for the Tokyo store opening? Going over in October, so it would be really nice to visit the store!
July 2, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
iamzan

@meg@gem Do the passport wallets have multiple card slots to carry more than just a passport?
July 2, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
And

will the japan stuff be releasing in sf also?
July 2, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
ericgonza

4th of July Sale.?
July 2, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
BlackScale

@meg@gem Do the passport wallets have multiple card slots to carry more than just a passport?
Yessir

July 3, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
Pines

yo mega, the way you made those first og silence caps was absolutely brilliant. the fit, the shape, everything. you should keep making all the snapbacks like that! ive never seen a snapback as good as them OG's since. wish you kept it up.
July 3, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
BlackScale

Tokyo opens Sept 14th

July 4, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
dirtydogd3

http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6796

Dope article @Megagem.

D3 The Concrete (MC/Streetwear Blog Writer) // www.dirtyknowsnasty.com // www.actbadd.com

July 4, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Summer 2013 Collection LookBook | One Is The All
Black-Scale.com

July 4, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
7thLetter

Officially fell off. Unsubscribing.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 4, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
BlackScale

Never falling off. You have to have fun. Sometimes you don't need to understand what the concept is or like it.

July 4, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
BlackScale

Well life is a concept and do you fully understand it?

July 5, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
BlackScale

Don't watch my moves. Everything does not have to be professional or abstract. Cover up? Haha stoops. Remember we do what we do for a reason. All your opinions are welcome but in the end of the day we create not for your opinion or anyone else's. That's when you lose.

July 5, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
BlackScale

Reproduction isn't the only component to understanding why we are here. I'm talking about what's inside of you if you understand yourself.

July 5, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
Koozie

If any of these were to ever come back... BS would so be back.

I need this Jun Cha collab.
July 5, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Japan and Canada Capsule Collection releases tomorrow at Black Scale San Francisco and online at Black-Scale.com

July 5, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
BlackScale

Don't be too sensitive. It's all good. Good luck to you and your future.

July 5, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
BlackScale

Dear hypebeasts if you choose to express yourself just make sure you don't get sensitive with my replies. Lol. Life is bigger than Hypebeast forum. In the real world sensitivity will eat you up and you will always look back and wonder why you are not where you would like yourself to be.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.