[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Jun 25, 2013 @ 21:46
im trying to improve the brand

cornballs fall back 

get back to dickriding like yall were created to do

or buy my wolf t 
Jun 26, 2013 @ 21:33
Mega, when is that bucket hat releasing?
Jun 27, 2013 @ 02:24
I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
Jun 27, 2013 @ 02:32
I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
the supreme thread would be far far less if it wasnt filled with useless pointless posts

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jun 27, 2013 @ 02:38
i remember when the diamond thread had the most posts and views. it was cool nigs posting in it too not faggot trolls like in supreme. i miss the old homies   

EDIT: i thought this was the diamond thread sorry for the off topic nostalgia lol

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jun 27, 2013 @ 04:47
@mega when is the warehouse sale for LA?
Jun 27, 2013 @ 06:00
I can't believe I missed the collab man.. so many dope shit dropped :*(

The fuck you looking at....

Jun 27, 2013 @ 06:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol
Jun 27, 2013 @ 07:22
it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol
yeah, it's funny huh? I like to pull 5 words out of a sentence put it in quotations and question it in my free time, then lol at it too. ...... Stoops.....
Oh, adorably hilarious blushing I feel naked with how much insight you've gained from my reply. I'll keep in mind that Black Scale keeps the wheels rolling for DJ's, aerosol artists, MC's and bboys for that "true hip/hop life". My apologies.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 00:37
Also for all the Hypebeast heads I'm re releasing the rugby exactly but will be better material and a few more details. Cool? Holiday
From a while ago but still.........
This would be nice. Has mega told us when he is dropping the fall collection?
Jun 28, 2013 @ 03:51
Fall is honestly going to be ill.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:19
it seems like you got more insight from just 5 words, and all i said was how I like to be an ignorant fuck in my free time too. Anyways, I said "black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now." How about you pull that shit out of context and question it retarded motherfucker.

and don't fucking apologize to me you ignorant child. It's not your fault you were dropped on your head as a child.
:| ...word? Ok.

Anyhow, for anyone that hooked up on the Gourmet 35's, did you have to size down a half or full size?
Jun 28, 2013 @ 16:12
it seems like you got more insight from just 5 words, and all i said was how I like to be an ignorant fuck in my free time too. Anyways, I said "black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now." How about you pull that shit out of context and question it retarded motherfucker.

and don't fucking apologize to me you ignorant child. It's not your fault you were dropped on your head as a child.
...word? Ok.

Anyhow, for anyone that hooked up on the Gourmet 35's, did you have to size down a half or full size?
On all gourmet shoes I've gotten, I always size down a half. They tend to all run a tiny bit bigger than TTS. 
weird

im a real nigga and ive always sized up half on gourmet

TTS on most gourmet squeezes the fuk out my foot 

dont listen to this clown
Jun 28, 2013 @ 16:13

Jun 28, 2013 @ 17:16
For those of you asking about sizing on the gourmet collab, I would suggest sizing up half a size to a whole size up.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 17:25
this the first time i checked this thread in a while. i was worried hostility would be gone but nah.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 19:26
The madness in this thread for the most part is gone. It was a little stoops earlier this year.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 28, 2013 @ 22:16
For those of you asking about sizing on the gourmet collab, I would suggest sizing up half a size to a whole size up.
yeah basically everyone that owns gourmets will tell u this except for broke bois like pic n chews 

he doesnt actually own any gourmets

either that or he has a little womens feet

like i said dont mind him

none of his posts even make sense

remmy got u covered on all ur product questions/concerns fam 
Jun 29, 2013 @ 02:31
dang it, you found out about my little women's feet. fuck

Nahh bro we already knew you was a female. :|

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Jun 29, 2013 @ 06:14
Please make more givenchy inspired graphic tees with that red line. Not sarcastic either. More shit like this 

Looks upscale but not suspect 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jun 29, 2013 @ 10:36
We did red lines before Givenchy did. Remember that. I think you know that already.

Jun 29, 2013 @ 19:03
What does the red line stand for?
Jun 29, 2013 @ 20:43
We did red lines before Givenchy did. Remember that. I think you know that already.
I actually didn't know that. Either way, do more of them. You guys have some cool photo tees, I'd like to see more. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jun 30, 2013 @ 01:27
Black Scale "BLVCK PRINT" will release it's first issue this Fall 2013 and will be available at all Black Scale flagship stores.

Jun 30, 2013 @ 02:19
i'm so hyped for fall- both for Black Scale's release and in general
Jun 30, 2013 @ 08:07

laughingnr.png" alt="" />

figaro

Jun 30, 2013 @ 09:40
Anybody selling a medium wolf tee?  Pm me
Jun 30, 2013 @ 18:19
laughingnr.png" alt="" />
Holy shit, those hats are fire. Are they snapbacks, and will they be available online?
holy shit ur a dick rider

they just say japan on them

unless ur actually from japan then NAH bruh u on some bullshit

starting to think pic n chews is another one of mega's alias accounts or one of his boys 

no one legitimately dickrides THAT much

disgust
Jun 30, 2013 @ 21:19
Any idea when f/w 2013 with be announced?
Jun 30, 2013 @ 23:04
Black Scale x Alive & Well Skatedecks are now available and restocked online at http://t.co/N6ZpR1Jm8L

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.