Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 25, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
spriteremix

im trying to improve the brand

cornballs fall back 

get back to dickriding like yall were created to do

or buy my wolf t 
June 26, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
cypress

Mega, when is that bucket hat releasing?
June 27, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
iamzan

I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
June 27, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
lovedmndlife

I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
the supreme thread would be far far less if it wasnt filled with useless pointless posts

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 27, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
The Fiasco

i remember when the diamond thread had the most posts and views. it was cool nigs posting in it too not faggot trolls like in supreme. i miss the old homies   

EDIT: i thought this was the diamond thread sorry for the off topic nostalgia lol

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 27, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
jayyypee

@mega when is the warehouse sale for LA?
June 27, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
temper

I can't believe I missed the collab man.. so many dope shit dropped :*(

The fuck you looking at....

June 27, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
igotssssoul

it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol
June 27, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
igotssssoul

it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol
yeah, it's funny huh? I like to pull 5 words out of a sentence put it in quotations and question it in my free time, then lol at it too. ...... Stoops.....
Oh, adorably hilarious smile I feel naked with how much insight you've gained from my reply. I'll keep in mind that Black Scale keeps the wheels rolling for DJ's, aerosol artists, MC's and bboys for that "true hip/hop life". My apologies.
June 28, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
mrbaggins

Also for all the Hypebeast heads I'm re releasing the rugby exactly but will be better material and a few more details. Cool? Holiday
From a while ago but still.........
This would be nice. Has mega told us when he is dropping the fall collection?
June 28, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
BlackScale

Fall is honestly going to be ill.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 28, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
igotssssoul

it seems like you got more insight from just 5 words, and all i said was how I like to be an ignorant fuck in my free time too. Anyways, I said "black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now." How about you pull that shit out of context and question it retarded motherfucker.

and don't fucking apologize to me you ignorant child. It's not your fault you were dropped on your head as a child.
confused ...word? Ok.

Anyhow, for anyone that hooked up on the Gourmet 35's, did you have to size down a half or full size?
June 28, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
spriteremix

it seems like you got more insight from just 5 words, and all i said was how I like to be an ignorant fuck in my free time too. Anyways, I said "black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now." How about you pull that shit out of context and question it retarded motherfucker.

and don't fucking apologize to me you ignorant child. It's not your fault you were dropped on your head as a child.
...word? Ok.

Anyhow, for anyone that hooked up on the Gourmet 35's, did you have to size down a half or full size?
On all gourmet shoes I've gotten, I always size down a half. They tend to all run a tiny bit bigger than TTS. 
weird

im a real nigga and ive always sized up half on gourmet

TTS on most gourmet squeezes the fuk out my foot 

dont listen to this clown
June 28, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
spriteremix

June 28, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
ae86

For those of you asking about sizing on the gourmet collab, I would suggest sizing up half a size to a whole size up.

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

June 28, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
idmwyni

this the first time i checked this thread in a while. i was worried hostility would be gone but nah.
June 28, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
BlackScale

The madness in this thread for the most part is gone. It was a little stoops earlier this year.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 28, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
spriteremix

For those of you asking about sizing on the gourmet collab, I would suggest sizing up half a size to a whole size up.
yeah basically everyone that owns gourmets will tell u this except for broke bois like pic n chews 

he doesnt actually own any gourmets

either that or he has a little womens feet

like i said dont mind him

none of his posts even make sense

remmy got u covered on all ur product questions/concerns fam 
June 29, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
asvpmoney

dang it, you found out about my little women's feet. fuck

Nahh bro we already knew you was a female. confused

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

June 29, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
BuddyOmar

Please make more givenchy inspired graphic tees with that red line. Not sarcastic either. More shit like this 

Looks upscale but not suspect 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 29, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
BlackScale

We did red lines before Givenchy did. Remember that. I think you know that already.

June 29, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
ericgonza

What does the red line stand for?
June 29, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
BuddyOmar

We did red lines before Givenchy did. Remember that. I think you know that already.
I actually didn't know that. Either way, do more of them. You guys have some cool photo tees, I'd like to see more. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 30, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale "BLVCK PRINT" will release it's first issue this Fall 2013 and will be available at all Black Scale flagship stores.

June 30, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
mrbaggins

i'm so hyped for fall- both for Black Scale's release and in general
June 30, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
franciscus

figaro

June 30, 2013 @ 09:40 AM
jmac100394

Anybody selling a medium wolf tee?  Pm me
June 30, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
spriteremix

Holy shit, those hats are fire. Are they snapbacks, and will they be available online?
holy shit ur a dick rider

they just say japan on them

unless ur actually from japan then NAH bruh u on some bullshit

starting to think pic n chews is another one of mega's alias accounts or one of his boys 

no one legitimately dickrides THAT much

disgust
June 30, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
a$ap_shy

Any idea when f/w 2013 with be announced?
June 30, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Alive & Well Skatedecks are now available and restocked online at http://t.co/N6ZpR1Jm8L

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.