[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Jun 18, 2013 @ 18:31
Mega's dick is so far down 407s throat it's touching tips with the one A$AP shoved up his ass. 
Jun 18, 2013 @ 22:18
The black scale stuff on dr jays is it legit or is it the low quality stuff like the clothes on mltd? 
Jun 18, 2013 @ 23:31
What do you mean low quality like on mltd
Jun 19, 2013 @ 00:28
Mega, let go a preview of the BLVCK SELEKT collabo
Jun 19, 2013 @ 08:34
The black scale stuff on dr jays is it legit or is it the low quality stuff like the clothes on mltd? 
dr jays and mltd both get inline. the only product that is made a little cheaper is the stuff on plndr.

everything mltd orders is proper and great quality like our black scale stores carry.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 19, 2013 @ 09:49
Since karmaloop owns plndr does that mean that get cheaper stuff too?
Jun 19, 2013 @ 13:19
dr jays and mltd both get inline. the only product that is made a little cheaper is the stuff on plndr.

everything mltd orders is proper and great quality like our black scale stores carry.
Aight good looks mega gonna cop some shit on mltd then they have some good specials 
Jun 19, 2013 @ 18:53
anyway to get the blvck sea tee on the internet?
Jun 19, 2013 @ 19:23
Sold out online. Try calling Reezy at the online store and see if the SF store has any.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 19, 2013 @ 19:23
Black Scale x Alive&Well Capsule Collection http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6691

Jun 19, 2013 @ 19:30
anyway to get the blvck sea tee on the internet?
All sold out 
Jun 19, 2013 @ 20:09
i will never purchase from karma loop, plndr, or zumiez. 

i think they sell different colors and fabrics?

last in line for the gangbang.

Jun 19, 2013 @ 20:55
This is the first time ive ever bought anything from Zumiez, i was searching for some Black Scale online and saw this shirt, looks pretty good and was on sale for 15$. This will be lower quality than regular black scale? I figured it was just from an old season.

http://www.zumiez.com/catalog/product/view/id/324385/category/4696/
Jun 19, 2013 @ 21:34
Can anyone tell me if there a story/meaning behind the Svererus x-ray Crew? It looks so dope!
Jun 19, 2013 @ 22:04
just got my alive and well collab in too sick

WTB NOTHING

Jun 20, 2013 @ 05:06
Black Scale x BlvckAlfred | RITMO del DIVBLO (Mixtape) http://t.co/kcYveKXcBS

Jun 20, 2013 @ 05:08
Zumiez quality is actually the same tee quality if you buy it from our store.

The only store that carries the lighter weight quality is PLNDR.

Jun 20, 2013 @ 05:36

why do you make lighter weight tees anyway 

ig supremecellar

Jun 20, 2013 @ 05:49
^^
Then  go back to supporting shit brands like Supreme, Stray rats and continue to dick ride OF u little faggot
even mega wears supreme
there was a pic of him with this exact jacket
(Invalid img)
you're more tool then a shed

ig supremecellar

Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:04

Isn't PLNDR just carying sale/clearence stuff from Karmaloop?
Jun 20, 2013 @ 19:09
I commend the effort on that "it was written" tee, but you just cant beat sublimation printing anymore. Esp for that type of design. It's taking over. If the sizing didn't run small because they are primarily manufactured in Asia they would be all that i would wear.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Jun 20, 2013 @ 21:31
yo mega, please bring back the "no respect" snapbacks! would be dope man!

figaro

Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
really hope the fall season brings back the love i had for this brand. Just opinion wise, the summer collection (except certain hats) really wasn't up to my expectations, but the black sea collection was on point. So hopefully we see more like that.
foh hater

this thread is for black scale d-riding ONLY

u should know that better than anyone else
Jun 21, 2013 @ 01:34
Black Scale x Statik Selectah tees are now available online.

Jun 21, 2013 @ 01:52
really hope the fall season brings back the love i had for this brand. Just opinion wise, the summer collection (except certain hats) really wasn't up to my expectations, but the black sea collection was on point. So hopefully we see more like that.
trust me Fall will be darker
Jun 21, 2013 @ 02:49
Fall is the truth. We are bringing back what we originally do. Hope you are ready.

Jun 21, 2013 @ 02:59
whats good with them Rugbys?
Jun 21, 2013 @ 05:03
that was your first mistake
Thread derailing, but you have the best username ever.  That shit was crack back in the day.

Jun 21, 2013 @ 05:50
The Ouroboros stuff is dope if you understand/respect the meaning, IMO. It's not really "dark" per se, but fits in with BS themes about death and rebirth. Just wish they had done an accessory like a bracelet or something with it.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Jun 21, 2013 @ 07:41
Can't wait for that stained glass this fall @.@
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.