[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Jun 12, 2013 @ 04:25
stoops get off the forums

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 12, 2013 @ 04:44
do you guys ever use grey tees?
Jun 12, 2013 @ 04:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
yeah they've printed on grey shirts

Mega, any chance the Seattle collab will be in the SF store?

art since 1900

Jun 12, 2013 @ 05:15
what the hell mang i wanted that tee with the bomb azz white chick but i saw the back  

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 12, 2013 @ 05:28
what the hell mang i wanted that tee with the bomb azz white chick but i saw the back  
LOL!

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Jun 12, 2013 @ 05:38
stoops get off the forums
I think that was a compliment. lol

Strapback is lookin proper btw.
Jun 12, 2013 @ 05:49
yessir. summer 13 has heather grey options.

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=50&topSection=88

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 12, 2013 @ 05:49
yeah they've printed on grey shirts

Mega, any chance the Seattle collab will be in the SF store?
yessir. SF AND ONLINE AT BLACK-SCALE.COM

Jun 12, 2013 @ 06:58
feelin the wolf t n strapback
Jun 12, 2013 @ 07:08
fuck it i think i might cawp it any way and rock it with a zip up hoodie

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 12, 2013 @ 07:24
yessir. summer 13 has heather grey options.

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=50&topSection=88

dang i didnt even know the summer tees dropped. good looks meg smokeyface
Jun 12, 2013 @ 10:39
Yessir. Thanks. Summer is here.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 17:35
Jun 12, 2013 @ 17:38
That alive and well collab is dope but its gonna get me shot in my hood dropping forks and shit lol
Jun 12, 2013 @ 17:43
For real????? What gang is that?

Jun 12, 2013 @ 17:48
Can I ask you guys something? Why is it when people on the Internet talk shit and comment on your post they can't take us countering back. I don't get it. Why would someone talk shit and we couldn't reply back? The Internet is really weird. I get it blah blah professionalism yes but it's Hypebeast. How professional can you get on Hypebeast when it's all comments and feedback that don't really make sense.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 17:57
Finally some heat. Good looks with this collab.
Jun 12, 2013 @ 18:52
For real????? What gang is that?
There are a couple of gangs that use the fork like the gangsta disciples and the satan disciples  the satan disciples are the rival gang cause in my hood it's  gangsta two six and them and the satan disciples kill each other so if I'm caught wearing the shirt somewhere else besides my hood I might get my ass beat or shot 
Jun 12, 2013 @ 19:07
Is that Chicago?

Jun 12, 2013 @ 19:51
Is that Chicago?
Yeah south side Chicago
Jun 12, 2013 @ 20:36
Damn this collab Is sick

The fuck you looking at....

Jun 12, 2013 @ 22:20
Chicago gets pretty crazy with the symbols for gang association. I know they don't play around with some that stuff.

Jun 13, 2013 @ 03:55
All of our Black Scale mixes are now all available for download at http://t.co/SeJOADY7DJ

Jun 13, 2013 @ 04:38
Chicago gets pretty crazy with the symbols for gang association. I know they don't play around with some that stuff.
Yeah niggas from around here don't play you disrespect their gang or set they quick to shoot 
Some nigga from the satan disciple gang I told you  about earlier just got dropped today I'm not even lying to you shits real out here 
Jun 13, 2013 @ 05:01
The land of gang banging. Hope one day soon it will all change for the better.

Jun 13, 2013 @ 10:58
This is true. It is something that has been here for so long.

Jun 13, 2013 @ 21:25
Mega please help me out! Like reezy said, i stayed true to size on the gourmet footwear! I normally wear an 8 on every pair of shoes and they fit me just a little bigger. But i wear them like that and i like it! But when i got my gourmet shoes today the just fit like shit on my feet! They hurt and just are unwearable! Stipp the quality is dedinetly on point! So since i paid 148 bucks for a pair of shoes, i would like to exchange them. There is just one problem, i am in italy! Paid 40 bucks to ship em to me! So what should i do now!!

figaro

Jun 13, 2013 @ 21:46
Sorry for doublepost

figaro

Jun 14, 2013 @ 00:20
Mega please help me out! Like reezy said, i stayed true to size on the gourmet footwear! I normally wear an 8 on every pair of shoes and they fit me just a little bigger. But i wear them like that and i like it! But when i got my gourmet shoes today the just fit like shit on my feet! They hurt and just are unwearable! Stipp the quality is dedinetly on point! So since i paid 148 bucks for a pair of shoes, i would like to exchange them. There is just one problem, i am in italy! Paid 40 bucks to ship em to me! So what should i do now!!

So do they fit true to size? Or does it feel fucked up cuz they're too small?
Jun 14, 2013 @ 00:28
Black Scale Seattle “BLVCK SEV” Capsule Collection http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6620
good shit. everything looks real nice. that paisley buckleback is nasty. 

Bloodbathproject.com | Cast-Shadow.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.