January 9, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
BlackScale

what about your own snapbacks?crafted with your personal taste,and tryin to fit on almost everyone?
i'm just talkin' maybe can't be possible

thvnks fvm
it is we are trying to develop now 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 10, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
spriteremix

going to put up 

asap hoody
ssur collabo hoodie 

both black/size large 

in marketplace by tomorrow...get at me if interested
January 10, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
rawcotiks

hey mega are the SILENCE and ILLEGAL snapbacks set to drop on the 26th as well?
dont know yet exact date 

soon though

will let hypebeast forums know first.

everything will be posted to hypebeast users first from now on
dam
January 10, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
cypress

what about your own snapbacks?crafted with your personal taste,and tryin to fit on almost everyone?
i'm just talkin' maybe can't be possible

thvnks fvm
it is we are trying to develop now 

Yo Mega, personally i love the starter snaps fit over the new era, i don't know what cap you used for the fools gold ILLEGAL, but that is one of my favorite fits of all time brozay!
January 10, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
hypethetical

Perfect fit to me would be somewhere in between the 4/20 snaps and new era. Bam....perfect fit and adaptable to most heads. Oh..and starters suck
January 10, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
23mjj

also you have to remember we work a year in advance with designs. what you guys want is going to come and we never really went away from it, you guys just never got to see previews.

designing is not something we think of now and make tomorrow.

outerwear needs to be designed, proto, sampled, sold to retailers then wait another 6 months to release.

its easy to judge things but i want to start sharing more of what we really do so you know we are always going to be true to our look and not follow the times.

if it was that easy then maybe its ok to judge so quickly but since its not i hope you start to educate yourself and learn if you're really into what we do.

thank you

megagem

I meant more like that black church tee (you know what I mean) looks like Rob ennoir stuff, not trying to throw jabs just though he designed for you guys so I was questioning is this was one of his last seasons designing.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

January 10, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
BlackScale

also you have to remember we work a year in advance with designs. what you guys want is going to come and we never really went away from it, you guys just never got to see previews.

designing is not something we think of now and make tomorrow.

outerwear needs to be designed, proto, sampled, sold to retailers then wait another 6 months to release.

its easy to judge things but i want to start sharing more of what we really do so you know we are always going to be true to our look and not follow the times.

if it was that easy then maybe its ok to judge so quickly but since its not i hope you start to educate yourself and learn if you're really into what we do.

thank you

megagem

I meant more like that black church tee (you know what I mean) looks like Rob ennoir stuff, not trying to throw jabs just though he designed for you guys so I was questioning is this was one of his last seasons designing.
no worries. rob designed only outerwear for us for a few seasons. never graphics. rob last designs was spring 12/summer 12.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 10, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
Richboy 100 million

Can you give us examples of Robs work?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

January 10, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
tommypurp

how do you upload pics???
 I saw these new black pants and I'm trying to upload the pic but i don't know how
January 10, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
tommypurp

[/img]
January 10, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
BlackScale

I saw these new black pants and I'm trying to upload the pic but i don't know how

tinypic.com

January 10, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
tommypurp

tinypic.com

Thanks I got it

January 10, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
cypress

@hypethetical lmao can't believe you don't fuck with starters yo, erybody got a different head tho
January 10, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
cypress

Just watched that The Butcher’s Block EP. 11 | Mega of Black Scale (Season 2 Premier) - dope ass video @meg@gem
January 10, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
dotcalm

new to the forum. ive always had respect for the brand. stoked for the future.

currently waiting for the silence snapback. patience is difficult.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

January 10, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
hypethetical

@hypethetical lmao can't believe you don't fuck with starters yo, erybody got a different head tho
yea man I copped a starter once and i just wasn't feeling the fit. I'd prefer new eras over starter. like you said though, everyone got different heads
January 10, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
cypress

yea man I copped a starter once and i just wasn't feeling the fit. I'd prefer new eras over starter. like you said though, everyone got different heads

you know what, there is 2 types of starters, one is with a rounded brim & one with a square brim...i love the square brims, i copped a starter once with the rounded brim & it was the worst fit ever lol
January 10, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
spriteremix

its unfortunate because a lot of good designs are on starter caps but they are autopass cuz of starter fit

in my experience starters it doesnt matter what snap i put it on the hat wont fit properly on my head....shit is shaped all weird...granted i have a big dome but still even the 420 caps which were even smaller crown than starters still fit better/more comfortably
January 10, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
dwolfson92

I was gonna buy that peacoat in XXL but it sold out on the site. Any possibility of them restocking? Really wanted one. 
January 10, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
dirtyxrabbit

milking them hats lol
January 10, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
tkisbadluck

we wont be able to do for example "Funeral" on a starter and a new era

because will have to double production and people will get confuse.

the blvck 7 letter cap classics leather fronts such as:

SILENCE
ILLEGAL
FUNERAL

will stay new era.

if it doesnt have a front leather panel then will do starter but that is very rare unless we make different color ways.

FOR INSTANT LAST YEAR WE DID THE GOLD/LEATHER ILLEGAL WITH FOOLS GOLD AND WE DIDN'T MAKE THAT NEW ERA BUT WE MADE THE FIT LIKE A NEW ERA. THAT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE WE WONT MAKE THE BLACK/GOLD ONE EVER.

also remember we really don't make alot of caps.
yes we re stock but our re stocks are very minimal and the restocks comes from returns or in store product that we found laying around.

like last year yall thought we made thousands of hats but we really didn't and i wish i did because we would've sold out. it's more people that are true fans of black scale that never stepped foot in this forum and they been with us for years. i use these forums to keep in touch and really connect with our customers.

one of the boys that use my account on here is my evil twin, he will just talk shit to you if you talk shit to us. i told him to strictly do that for me because its not fun for us if you guys are the only ones that can talk shit. its all fun in the end of the day but i know some of you really don't like us anymore and if that was our fault then i apologize but if you just want to talk shit because you were born with a brain tumor than i ask dont post on this thread.

we are trying to make this thread more of a connection with our customers type place rather then a vent page.

if you do have a problem please let us know and will try to fix it fast but if you just want to bump your gums maybe you should get a white girl and do some coke somewhere else.

love
man the fools gold illegal fit like a dream for me. it'd be sick for the silence to have the same fit.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

January 10, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Is it just me or is Meg@ Jekyll & Hyde?

Meg@ Jekyll is a lot better.
January 10, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
hypethetical

is the winter drop complete? noticed a few pieces in the lookbook didn't even drop.
January 10, 2013 @ 10:44 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Frank's Chop Shop is now available online @ http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88

January 10, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

WIll there be footwear available online for 2013?
January 10, 2013 @ 12:14 PM
franciscus

yo mega, just for info! why are your franc's chop shop x black scale tees a bit different to those of karmaloop? for example on the white one on karmaloop, the star in the middle has some cyan/blue coloring!

figaro

January 11, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
Thugger

instagram _burri

January 11, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
BlackScale

Jackoxx

Yes our tees are different. We used metallic gold for our tees.

January 11, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Hall of Fame capsule releases tomorrow at Black Scale San Francisco and Hall of Fame Los Angeles. http://t.co/il2LXpsU

The jackets are only limited to 80 pieces made.

Hall of Fame will have 30 units

Black Scale SF 25

Black Scale online 25

January 11, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
BlackScale

Footwear yes for 2013 will kick off with the Black Scale x Gourmet collaboration.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.