Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 29, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
slaytanic666

will the discount code work on special projects?
May 29, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Online Sale starts today at Black-Scale.com Special Projects, Accessories and Footwear are not on sale. Code use for checkout is "BLVCK40"

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 29, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK40 is the code use for checkout

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 29, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
solexsup

Everything in my size is gone. Womp sad
May 29, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
BlackScale

The sale has been crazy today. It's been really busy online. The last hour has been alot of traffic.

May 29, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
igotssssoul

i wonder why there're still shoes left! i thought those go faster away than hot bread! 

still copped! cant wait for it to arrive!
Let us know how they fit.
May 29, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
tysonis

The sale only brings good news.. i didn't purchase anything because the few items i wanted were out of my size but there should be new shit dropping soon.
May 29, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Seattle Pop Up store will open June 15th @AliveandWellSEA Exclusive Black Scale x Alive and Well releases and more.

May 29, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
zeanzheldon

That's dope. I'm in Portland might have to make the 3 hour trip to Seattle when you guys are there.
May 29, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
tysonis

dope...
May 29, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
NW_me

dope...
capsule is about to be dope! 
May 29, 2013 @ 09:16 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale is forever

May 29, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
idmwyni

Damn is that wolf tee gonna release online as well.
May 29, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
DeeVeeFlo

ay megs

u lookin mighty defensive n desperate in this thread lately fam 

i mean

u mad quick to rush and defend any accusations that black scale may be going under

and u wouldnt even let this thread go to page 2 of the forum

u literally logged into a dummy account that u normally use to buy supreme (lmao) to bump this thread

shit been a struggle since the asap hype died huh? 
Whenever I go to the Black Scale SF store, the staff is always chill and show nothing but respect and love. It was no different when I went on Memorial Day. And as long as they keep that up, Black Scale's fan and customer base will only continue to grow.

I stopped shopping at one brands store (who will remain nameless) after they gave me attitude like "you should be thankful you can wear our clothing" Yeah, loss of my business probably means nothing to them, but customer service is a two way street. And that's why Black Scale is and will continue to be my top favorite; this may seem like the talks of a thirsty hypebeast, but you give credit, where credit is due.

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 29, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
dirtydogd3

i wonder why there're still shoes left! i thought those go faster away than hot bread! 

still copped! cant wait for it to arrive!
I agree!! I thought the exact same thing, but that's just more for me! LOL

D3 The Concrete (MC/Streetwear Blog Writer) // www.dirtyknowsnasty.com // www.actbadd.com

May 29, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
BlackScale

Wait what store said that to you?

May 29, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
BIGOH

Black Scale Seattle Pop Up store will open June 15th @AliveandWellSEA Exclusive Black Scale x Alive and Well releases and more.
excited for this drop been supporting alive and well for a min glad to see them come up

WTB NOTHING

May 29, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
DeeVeeFlo

Just to clarify, they didn't say those exact words, even though they might as well have. But they were just disrespectful to my friends and I. At the time I was heated, but I don't wanna put them on blast and start unnecessary drama, it's water under the bridge. And I'm sure that one dude doesn't represent the brand. Regardless I won't be going back there for a while.

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 30, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
Kapitol

sounds like he is talking about Supreme. they are notorious for doing that kind of shit to customers
May 30, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Golden Bear Varsity Jackets http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6607

May 30, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
BlackScale

Just to clarify, they didn't say those exact words, even though they might as well have. But they were just disrespectful to my friends and I. At the time I was heated, but I don't wanna put them on blast and start unnecessary drama, it's water under the bridge. And I'm sure that one dude doesn't represent the brand. Regardless I won't be going back there for a while.
next time just ask them if they own the company? lol

i wish an employee of a store comes at me crazy. i would spit on em for sure.

May 30, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
cypress

Yeah fuck any company that treats a customer like that.
May 30, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Golden Bear Jackets.

May 30, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
backlikethat

bump. why is the 2012 thread bumped?
May 31, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
igotssssoul

next time just ask them if they own the company? lol

i wish an employee of a store comes at me crazy. i would spit on em for sure.
Walk into Supreme. They'll spit on you before you even get the chance to. I've heard peeps describe their shit attitude as "their charm". It's pretty entertaining though if you hate yourself and feel like that's the kind of treatment you deserve. lol
May 31, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
Elusive

Damn its crazy how heads are quick to hate when they have no clue how the gears actually turn. Maybe hate is contagious? The ignorant people will never understand what it takes to raise a baby from birth to the monster that it will become. Tiered offerings will only be understood by the few and those who don't understand it will be afraid to embrace it.

Much respect to you mega and your whole camp. We always hold your name to the highest regard when we chop business structure and marketing moves. Love to see local business going global man good luck to BS and your next moves, we're stoked to see everyone shifting gears. Live long and prosper.

196 Jackson St. San Jose, CA www.elusiveca.com

May 31, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
BlackScale

Thanks Elusive. Appreciate that.

May 31, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
bvsedtrillv

BS definitely has the best customer support. From Reezy helping me on online orders to Mega taking like 16 1$ coins and spotting me 9 dollars at the ATL pop-up shop lol. Will always support them beacause of this. 
May 31, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
spriteremix

BS defiantly has the best customer support. From Reezy helping me on online orders to Mega taking like 16 1$ coins and spotting me 9 dollars at the ATL pop-up shop lol. Will always support them beacause of this.
YEAH DEFIANTLY
June 1, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Black Mail newsletter: http://mad.ly/0349c3?o=ts 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.