Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 9, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
andrewmedina

^^^ i believe those are the cinc pullovers from last year, spells BLVCK on front and SCVLE on back
yeah exactly
May 9, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
BlackScale

Blvck Gourmet coming soon. May 18th release

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 9, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
austio309

Well at least it's not some random collab
May 9, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
BlackScale

Random collab? What does that mean?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 9, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
hattorihanzo

speaking of collabs, when's the us versus them collab dropping?
May 9, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
andrewmedina

Blvck Gourmet coming soon. May 18th release
Looking forward to that!
May 9, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
idmwyni

whats the word on the next few releases after Gourmet?
May 10, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
GeeRolled

May 10, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
GeeRolled

May 10, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
GeeRolled

May 10, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
GeeRolled

Hope my Ca$h flow is on point when this drops 
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

yo Meg@ always got something up yo sleeve, i'm always astonished every season
May 10, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
x415

everything on the shirt was on point until the 666 on the back
May 10, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
dirtyxrabbit

the whole demonic theme is played out.

nonetheless, dope piece
May 10, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
spriteremix

that 666 on the back is clown status
May 10, 2013 @ 09:13 AM
BlackScale

Haha. Demonic? Fool get off Black Scale them because we always been dark since the beginning. 5 years ago when we started we came out dark, we are still here and will continue to be dark and later when you guys are over Black Acale we will remain dark. Get the fuck out of here if you don't like what we do. Thanks. Sprite remix your clown status. Lol.

May 10, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
inhvle

I got a split bs x ssur hoodie that fits a little bigger than i thought. How should I wash/dry it if i want it to fit a little smaller?
May 10, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

Is the Black Scale x Freshiam Capsule for the fall/winter.
May 10, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
Kapitol

I personally don't mind the dark/satanic shit but I would never be able to wear it. If I walked around with a big 666 on my back I'm pretty sure people would just give me dirty looks all day. So in that sense I think maybe the brand should tone it down just a little bit...still keep the designs dark but less satanic because let's be realistic here, there are very few people that can pull that off
May 10, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
SVBERTOOF

I personally don't mind the dark/satanic shit but I would never be able to wear it. If I walked around with a big 666 on my back I'm pretty sure people would just give me dirty looks all day. So in that sense I think maybe the brand should tone it down just a little bit...still keep the designs dark but less satanic because let's be realistic here, there are very few people that can pull that off
If you can't pull it off then don't wear it? Or start your own brand and make shit that you can pull off? Sounds pretty logical to me. Also, these graphics by no means are that extreme as far as "dark and satanic" imagery goes. 
May 10, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
Kapitol

If you can't pull it off then don't wear it? Or start your own brand and make shit that you can pull off? Sounds pretty logical to me. Also, these graphics by no means are that extreme as far as "dark and satanic" imagery goes. 
Yes because starting my own brand sounds logical. I'm not going to wear it and a lot of others aren't going to either. If the shirt didn't have a 666 on the back it would sell a lot more. That is fact. And don't tell me that the intention is to keep it limited it that way either when the brand is sold on Plndr and DrJays. I was merely giving my two cents on the situation because there is a lot of hating going on and I would rather see Black Scale succeed because they provide good customer service. For you the graphics probably aren't extreme because you live in NYC where nobody looks twice at a weirdo on the street but for most of the world it is.
May 10, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
Ol English

everybody fightin

May 10, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
acidline

Do people really take 666 up the ass that seriously? Y'all care too much what people think bruh. If you too scared to wear it, then obviously it ain't for you so keep it movin.
May 11, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
igotssssoul

Not sure what BS's intent is exactly(I'm sure Mega can shed some light on that) by using "666" of "FFF" in their merch, but it has many meanings in it's origin. Majority of peeps attribute 666 or the cross of St Peter or the pentagram to all that cute satan shit, but it's usually not the case for people who use symbols as a form to speak. So frankly, I don't see what the big deal is if you catch any dirty looks for whatever reason you decided to wear something. I don't think you necessarily need to "dress sensitive" on behalf of someone else's misinformation or misinterpretation. Not defending BS and not condemning them either. Just sayin. Sorry ya'll, felt the need to babble since someone actually brought a topic up here, besides the "when's the _____________ shit dropping?!?!".
May 11, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
Kapitol

I don't think you necessarily need to "dress sensitive" on behalf of someone else's misinformation or misinterpretation.
I agree, but America and some of Europe are stupid in this aspect and the majority of people equate these symbols with satanism. I didn't really express that in my previous post. I guess it depends on where you live, for example I'm in the suburbs and wearing any of these symbols that people associate with satanism would just bring drama and unwanted attention. I think a lot of the brand's customers are in the same boat as well.
May 11, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
asvpmoney

Mega did pretty much just ruin that extremely clean piece. Everyone understands that black scale is "dark" but that 666 is a cry for attention. last time i checked this was black scale not OFWGKTA clothing. Oh well when that piece is extremely undersold mega will learn his lesson. Sadly it will be the hard way. confused

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

May 11, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
esjay

the 666 on the back and words on the front ruin it for me tbh

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 11, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
nickcfh

the whole demonic theme is played out.

nonetheless, dope piece

There's a huge difference between people that just started doing this/doing it because it's edgy/doing it to make a quick buck and people that are generally interested in the occult as a whole. Different religions, witchcraft,  questioning what we're raised to believe, ect.  I'm not sure what Mega has studied in the pass or recently but if I can ask him about the teachings of the process church of the final judgment and he knows what I'm talking about that's a pretty big deal since there's a lot of unknown misinterpreted things about it.
I don't think it's played out just not done right by a bunch of kids on tumblr and instagram that print inverted crosses with pentagrams on tie dye tank tops and sell them all over the internet that really have no idea what they're dealing with.

-Nick

instagram - @nickcfh

May 11, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
nickcfh

You either get it or you don't.

instagram - @nickcfh

May 11, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
DarkGrapes

I think the 666 is just too blatant. That's why I appreciate the use of LHP and FFF. Everyone may not know what that means, but it means something to those who do. And the 666 isn't used creatively like in the Old No. 666 Black shirt. It's just big and bold on the back. Doesn't really fit with the whole feel of the shirt. Which is otherwise extremely dope, IMO.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 11, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
BlackScale

If the bmx jersey isn't for you then don't buy it. Simple as that. Asvpmoney we never under sell any of our products but thanks for your concern. It's way too many people that support Black Scale and are into what we do for you to say we will undersell. Lol. Stoops

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.