[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

April 30, 2013 @ 22:43:08 PM
new lookbook in the tattoo studio is sweet
thank you

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 01, 2013 @ 03:42:20 AM
who was satisfied with their box? 

@wavyymike

May 01, 2013 @ 07:50:05 AM
got my $50 box today, was worth the price for sure. here's the pics (using links in case you guys don't want to ruin the surprise)

clothes
http://tinypic.com/r/271bn/5

and a pin (hat not included)
http://tinypic.com/r/3038t3k/5

not sure if i can rock the OG tenderloin shirt though, but i might be moving there soon...
May 01, 2013 @ 13:11:06 PM
Nice box.

Why are the people that go on Hypebeast have no life and just like to talk shit and hate on things? I really don't understand every post on the front page is just a bunch of wack as people throwing out negative comments. I know they just do that on purpose because it takes a lot of energy out of someone to type all that mess for nothing. It's entertaining yes but it's just people rant don't have a voice in life that want to hate on shit. Do me a favor and go kill yourself. Lol. Thanks.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 01, 2013 @ 14:28:45 PM
PM for those interested in some OG Blackhawk tees!

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

May 01, 2013 @ 14:49:48 PM
the hawk tees that are on plndr? ?)

Box will be here today kinda worried with that shit being 2lbs and being a 5hunna box though.

Lillyhammer

May 01, 2013 @ 15:44:42 PM
wtf when did the boxes come out ? haven't been on hypebeast for a while
May 01, 2013 @ 15:45:54 PM
last week running till the 15th.

Lillyhammer

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 01, 2013 @ 18:21:18 PM
Black Scale x Skull & Swords now up online http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88 

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

May 01, 2013 @ 18:38:26 PM
Mega how long will an order to the UK take to arrive. thanks.
May 01, 2013 @ 20:56:45 PM
Black Scale x Skull and Sword is now available online at http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88

May 01, 2013 @ 22:02:43 PM
Is the warehouse sale cash only?
May 01, 2013 @ 23:16:53 PM
I just got my Black Box yesterday. I got three shirts, a beanie and a pin. Yeah granted, they're not the strongest in graphics, as compared to the current line out and I got two of the same shirt, but it's still a good grab for $50, got a sick beanie and I'm supporting a brand I love. And it's a mystery box, can't be salty over a gamble. But hopefully there'll be some grabs at the warehouse sale this saturday u_u

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 02, 2013 @ 00:05:51 AM
I just got my Black Box yesterday. I got three shirts, a beanie and a pin. Yeah granted, they're not the strongest in graphics, as compared to the current line out and I got two of the same shirt, but it's still a good grab for $50, got a sick beanie and I'm supporting a brand I love. And it's a mystery box, can't be salty over a gamble. But hopefully there'll be some grabs at the warehouse sale this saturday u_u
You just said "they're not the strongest in graphics" and then followed up with "and I got two of the same shirt". You're genuinely happy about your box?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 00:44:38 AM
Not to self - Jackets fit like a fucking glove. My wide ass back can't handle this.

What jacket r u talkin bout?

May 02, 2013 @ 01:46:38 AM
ordered the saker button down on sunday and got it in today.. very pleased. def should not sleep on it if you're on the fence.
May 02, 2013 @ 02:21:27 AM
Not to self - Jackets fit like a fucking glove. My wide ass back can't handle this.

What jacket r u talkin bout?
I picked up the TRUE SF collab - I know it was a little slim fitting but this shit fit like a glove - Just shipped her off to exchange for a XL.

I was good true to size on it & Ima a big dude, I rock XXL.

May 02, 2013 @ 03:00:06 AM
sounds like your trying to make yourself justify your purchase. Sucks that the warehouse sale is only in SF, SoCal never gets any love, and that's a damn shame.
May 02, 2013 @ 03:06:14 AM
SSUR collab looks very demonic
May 02, 2013 @ 03:08:07 AM
I picked up the TRUE SF collab - I know it was a little slim fitting but this shit fit like a glove - Just shipped her off to exchange for a XL.

I was good true to size on it & Ima a big dude, I rock XXL.
Yeah I'm a husky dude - I also have a large amount of muscle mass (not to sound like a douche) which is why it's pretty slim fitting lol

I feel you, ima bodybuilder as well, some of the cut & sew runs small on me too.
May 02, 2013 @ 03:11:53 AM
SSUR collab looks very demonic

No doubt, what do u think of the SSUR x BS jacket @BuddyOmar?
May 02, 2013 @ 03:45:44 AM
Fastest shipped black boxes ever. Amazing

May 02, 2013 @ 04:42:27 AM
The warehouse sale is not cash only

May 02, 2013 @ 07:51:31 AM
Hey Mega, 

Was the Blvck America jacket/t- shirt and America snapback a reference to Glenn Ligon's neon sculptures? Or was his work an influence?

Ligon is an african american artist who often brings up topics of race within his works. His America sculptures are his most well known works. The brand's Blvck America series indirectly brings about the topic of race in the US, similar to Ligon's works. This piece below reminds me of the America snapback i recently purchased.

(Invalid img)
May 02, 2013 @ 08:00:07 AM
You just said "they're not the strongest in graphics" and then followed up with "and I got two of the same shirt". You're genuinely happy about your box?
Which tees did u get? Same graphic diff color ways??  Post a pic...that's fucked up that u got 2 of the same tee
sounds like your trying to make yourself justify your purchase. Sucks that the warehouse sale is only in SF, SoCal never gets any love, and that's a damn shame.
Genuinely happy? No. I knew going into it I wasn't going to like get some dope picks because it's $50, or else I would have just bought the ones that I wanted and skip the box altogether. But I'm not gonna be salty about it, even though I got two of the same, because what's done is done. So I'm not gonna @Reezy on twitter like a bish. The graphics I'm just saying they're not as evoking as their current graphics out, but not like unwearable. And besides with SF's minimum wage, $50 is like half a day at work.

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 02, 2013 @ 08:16:29 AM
Mega, what ever happened to that snapback you were going to make for the HB fam? Is that still on or what
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x