Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 9, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
hypethetical

The previews from agenda look dope and promising. I'm excited to see whether or not mega is keeping to his word and returning to more of that "dark aesthetic" and ditching all the camo and color that every other brand is doing. Don't get me wrong, I understand you guys want "balance" and you can't do "dark" everytime, but I copped enough color these last two seasons...ready for you guys to go back to the roots.
January 9, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
BuddyOmar

The previews from agenda look dope and promising. I'm excited to see whether or not mega is keeping to his word and returning to more of that "dark aesthetic" and ditching all the camo and color that every other brand is doing. Don't get me wrong, I understand you guys want "balance" and you can't do "dark" everytime, but I copped enough color these last two seasons...ready for you guys to go back to the roots.
indeed. Hopefuly 2013 is more demonic.

BUt shots fired in that recent interview vid by Mega Man. "Women run the accessories game."

Basically, he's sub dissing anybody who bought accessories as wild homo and guilty of flagrant faggotry 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 9, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
valleyla

Mega, can we get some more all-black/dark aesthetic Starter snapbacks? I don't fuck with the New Era fit.

I'm hoping this cap on the far left is a Starter snapback though cool
January 9, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
valleyla

indeed. Hopefuly 2013 is more demonic.

BUt shots fired in that recent interview vid by Mega Man. "Women run the accessories game."

Basically, he's sub dissing anybody who bought accessories as wild homo and guilty of flagrant faggotry 
That's not what he's saying though.

He's saying women are more likely to buy and wear accessories and, from what I understand, are a big customer base for Black Scale's accessories. How many guys do you see wearing rings and necklaces? Not as many as women I'm sure. 
January 9, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
BlackScale

The Butcher’s Block EP. 11 | Mega of Black Scale (Season 2 Premier) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5864

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 9, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
BlackScale

wheres the previews? XXX

HOLY FUCK BATMAN, that army man crew aint nothing to fuck with, those snake button downs? this shit is great.

I see a little noir rob influence?
no one influences us.

remember Black Scale was developed as a look before Noir Rob.

We influence ourselves with our own style.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 9, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
BlackScale

Mega, can we get some more all-black/dark aesthetic Starter snapbacks? I don't fuck with the New Era fit.

I'm hoping this cap on the far left is a Starter snapback though
they are all starters yes but we took the starter logos off because we have our branding on the back

January 9, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
SHARKlN

The Butcher’s Block EP. 11 | Mega of Black Scale (Season 2 Premier) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5864
my favorite part starts at 6:07

"rebirth again"
January 9, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
SilvioDante

noooooooooooo fuck the starter caps fuck the small headed niqqas. Keep it new era for us big heads.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
BlackScale

also you have to remember we work a year in advance with designs. what you guys want is going to come and we never really went away from it, you guys just never got to see previews.

designing is not something we think of now and make tomorrow.

outerwear needs to be designed, proto, sampled, sold to retailers then wait another 6 months to release.

its easy to judge things but i want to start sharing more of what we really do so you know we are always going to be true to our look and not follow the times.

if it was that easy then maybe its ok to judge so quickly but since its not i hope you start to educate yourself and learn if you're really into what we do.

thank you

megagem

January 9, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
BlackScale

noooooooooooo fuck the starter caps fuck the small headed niqqas. Keep it new era for us big heads.
thoughts fellas?

January 9, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
newnewyork

thoughts fellas?
new to forum but not to the brand BUT FUCK Starter.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
BlackScale

ok lets get to the opinions.

it's important what you guys think.

January 9, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
Dat1Dude562

New Era for sure

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 9, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
Walter White

new era snaps are comfortable for people with 7 1/2 head or bigger, but other wise their gigantic.

I'd say go with starter.

Lookin forward to the transition back into darker garments/ concepts! ^

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

January 9, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
valleyla

I'm not saying get rid of New Eras Silvio. I'm saying I'd like to see more Starters with designs you see on the Eras. 

I would also really like some Funerals, Silences and that type of stuff on Starter caps. I hate missing out on those simply because New Eras are 800 miles high on my head. 
January 9, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
SilvioDante

Honestly i bought a few hats and the starters are just janky. They fit shallow as fuck brim gets wonky quick. I stopped buying all starter products from you guys. I understand some people like em. Think about it like this people that complain that new eras where to big want a hat that fits perfect (starter). Dudes with big domes want the same. So everyone saying stick to starter really puts a damper on who will buy the hats i believe. Imo thats my .2 cents.

New era funeral fit fucking beautiful.

#Bigheadniqqasweoutthere
January 9, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
SilvioDante

I'm not saying get rid of New Eras Silvio. I'm saying I'd like to see more Starters with designs you see on the Eras. 

I would also really like some Funerals, Silences and that type of stuff on Starter caps. I hate missing out on those simply because New Eras are 800 miles high on my head. 
Thats how i feel i got the illegal snapback and it just sits in the box it came in from BS. Shit shits like a fucking crown so high up. They have some solid snaps i wish i could get but wont.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
valleyla

Honestly i bought a few hats and the starters are just janky. They fit shallow as fuck brim gets wonky quick. I stopped buying all starter products from you guys. I understand some people like em. Think about it like this people that complain that new eras where to big want a hat that fits perfect (starter). Dudes with big domes want the same. So everyone saying stick to starter really puts a damper on who will buy the hats i believe. Imo thats my .2 cents.

New era funeral fit fucking beautiful.

#Bigheadniqqasweoutthere
That's what I'm trying to say. We have two different types of people and, as one of the ones with a smaller head, feel the New Era crowd is being given a lot more from the brand and I'd just like to see some of us Starter fans get some love as well.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
asvpmoney

MEGA honestly stop fucking with starters they are by far THE WORST fitting hat i have ever worn. I made the mistake of buying the BLVCK grand slam starter and its a nightmare. NEW ERA ALL DAYYYYYY

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

January 9, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
SilvioDante

Well BS will figure it out just throwing out there my feelings bout it.

BS 2013 will do it big though.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
BlackScale

Good start.

In my crew we have new era guys like myself and then we have the starter guys.

i can wear both but i like fitteds more so i wear the new era style.

starter can't do what new era does with our technical designs but starter sells more for us because the younger crowd loves them.

its a hard balance. we will make styles for both customers.

some just wont buy the other vice versa.

mega

January 9, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
newnewyork

Good start.

starter can't do what new era does with our technical designs but starter sells more for us because the younger crowd loves them.

mega
now thats love.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
valleyla

As far as the technical side goes, does that mean leather snapbacks and Funeral/Silence/Illegals will never be seen on Starter caps?
January 9, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
SilvioDante

Good start.

mega
new era snaps problem solved. Lol Thanks for atleast looking to our feedback. Hopefully this year we have last haters and shit talkers in thread and it brings you back to dropping info and taking our feedback.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
BlackScale

we wont be able to do for example "Funeral" on a starter and a new era

because will have to double production and people will get confuse.

the blvck 7 letter cap classics leather fronts such as:

SILENCE
ILLEGAL
FUNERAL

will stay new era.

if it doesnt have a front leather panel then will do starter but that is very rare unless we make different color ways.

FOR INSTANT LAST YEAR WE DID THE GOLD/LEATHER ILLEGAL WITH FOOLS GOLD AND WE DIDN'T MAKE THAT NEW ERA BUT WE MADE THE FIT LIKE A NEW ERA. THAT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE WE WONT MAKE THE BLACK/GOLD ONE EVER.

also remember we really don't make alot of caps.
yes we re stock but our re stocks are very minimal and the restocks comes from returns or in store product that we found laying around.

like last year yall thought we made thousands of hats but we really didn't and i wish i did because we would've sold out. it's more people that are true fans of black scale that never stepped foot in this forum and they been with us for years. i use these forums to keep in touch and really connect with our customers.

one of the boys that use my account on here is my evil twin, he will just talk shit to you if you talk shit to us. i told him to strictly do that for me because its not fun for us if you guys are the only ones that can talk shit. its all fun in the end of the day but i know some of you really don't like us anymore and if that was our fault then i apologize but if you just want to talk shit because you were born with a brain tumor than i ask dont post on this thread.

we are trying to make this thread more of a connection with our customers type place rather then a vent page.

if you do have a problem please let us know and will try to fix it fast but if you just want to bump your gums maybe you should get a white girl and do some coke somewhere else.

love

January 9, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
BlackScale

Should just keep fitteds for new eras and snaps for starter, problem solved 
can't because the way we have the prints on the under brims for leather front new era are done very well.

January 9, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
asvpmoney

hey mega are the SILENCE and ILLEGAL snapbacks set to drop on the 26th as well?

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

January 9, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
BlackScale

hey mega are the SILENCE and ILLEGAL snapbacks set to drop on the 26th as well?
dont know yet exact date 

soon though

will let hypebeast forums know first.

everything will be posted to hypebeast users first from now on

January 9, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
True-Lies

what about your own snapbacks?crafted with your personal taste,and tryin to fit on almost everyone?
i'm just talkin' maybe can't be possible

thvnks fvm

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.