[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

April 27, 2013 @ 02:29:30
Does anyone happen to know the retail price for the Lux Aeterna Jacket that came out with the Jun Cha collab?
April 27, 2013 @ 02:54:31
Waiting for this code so i can pick up a couple things smokeyface
April 27, 2013 @ 06:14:05
can I get the hooded rugby joint from a while back if i purchase a black box? and I thought you were going to stop the black boxes....
this , will yall ever re release it ? shit is flames
Yea man seriously, they've re-released the FUNERAL hat, which IMO is an iconic piece for BS. That rugby was an especially clean and dope piece. I'm not even asking to re-release that exact piece, but to give us something similar along the lines of a rugby garment. Also, I feel like you guys are adding a little too much "color" haha, might sound weird but just my two cents. I'm probably going to end up shooting for a $300 box if you, Mega, can guarantee me that I won't just be getting a bunch of things that sat for the last few seasons. I'd rather have a few older, nicer pieces, than a bunch of things that double or triple the value the price of the box. Also, is there a way we can make sure we don't get stuff we already own? like an exclusion list? Thaaaanks.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 27, 2013 @ 07:56:04
The sad part about mystery boxes is it allows the company to offload extra stock of previous-season items they can't list or sell anymore, creating these "boxes" so they can milk the last bit of worth out of the items. Sure, some of the items could have potentially more value (especially if some items were individually re-listed marked down at 35-40% value) - But then no one would buy the potential crap that is physically impossible to "offload". So in short, the idea is to simply stack a crap load of "shit" items that have been left over in excessive amounts from previous seasons while giving a few quality items that didn't manage to sell out with previous seasons.

What I'm trying to say is, you might get a great item, that is potentially worth 75-80% of what you purchased, or even more. But don't expect to get a shit load of "oh my god dope gear is dope", because in reality, you're going to get a tit load of mediocre items. 
i agree. what would be better is to include more samples and unreleased items. Or better yet, dig through their archives in the warehouse and include more of the older pieces, like the rugby hoody haha.
April 27, 2013 @ 12:28:00
does anyone know when this camo/leather piece is dropping.
I gotta cop this.
April 27, 2013 @ 18:27:37
cant wait till people start posting their boxes..should be humorous 
April 27, 2013 @ 21:14:26
what's that discount code?

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

April 28, 2013 @ 00:30:46
what's that discount code?
isis

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 28, 2013 @ 00:32:22
does anyone know when this camo/leather piece is dropping.
I gotta cop this.
FALL 2013

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 28, 2013 @ 00:34:12
I finally received my $500 black box earlier this week after a very long wait. I gotta say, I'm really pleased with my box, definitely exceeded my expectations. Seeing how much value I got out of it completely made up for the wait! Wanted to say a huge thanks to @meg@gem, @Reezy, and @AntNoir for hooking it up! Hope the best for the brand and the rest of the Black Scale fam this year! 2013 is your year!

oh shit, this looks GOOD
damn, $500 BS pack is legit. 

www.villanyproduct.com

April 28, 2013 @ 01:28:44
I finally received my $500 black box earlier this week after a very long wait. I gotta say, I'm really pleased with my box, definitely exceeded my expectations. Seeing how much value I got out of it completely made up for the wait! Wanted to say a huge thanks to @meg@gem, @Reezy, and @AntNoir for hooking it up! Hope the best for the brand and the rest of the Black Scale fam this year! 2013 is your year!

oh shit, this looks GOOD
honestly even with the complaints the black box project is amazing.

April 28, 2013 @ 02:10:02
Can you choose not to get a fitted cap?

Go.

April 28, 2013 @ 03:06:01
honestly even with the complaints the black box project is amazing.
i dont see why there would be any complaints. good stuff Mega. -tek

www.villanyproduct.com

April 29, 2013 @ 04:58:15
Yeah I ask myself the same thing

April 29, 2013 @ 04:59:02
What you guys think of the app so far?

April 29, 2013 @ 17:04:44
@meg@gem when is the BS x Skull & Swords collab releasing???
April 29, 2013 @ 17:17:03
What you guys think of the app so far?
Pretty good. It runs smoothly and the discount code idea is dope. 
April 29, 2013 @ 19:44:22
Do any of you guys actually know what brand, Black Scale branched out of?

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

April 29, 2013 @ 19:44:55
where my box at? lol

Lillyhammer

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 29, 2013 @ 23:10:14
Black Scale x Terror Hard Core releases this week

Black Scale x Skull and Sword releases this week.

Black Scale x Gourmet releases mid May.

April 29, 2013 @ 23:23:36
How long does the Black Box Project last? Because if it lasts for awhile I would want to save a bit to get a more expensive box.
April 30, 2013 @ 00:55:24
@cflow_, i believe may 15.
April 30, 2013 @ 01:44:43
How long does the Black Box Project last? Because if it lasts for awhile I would want to save a bit to get a more expensive box.
May 15th is the final day for the black box project

April 30, 2013 @ 01:46:22
Black Scale x Skull & Sword http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6506

April 30, 2013 @ 01:47:19
I got a question for you....what was Mega doing before he was working at HUF?
I was in the medical field.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x