Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 2, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
tysonis

ordered the saker button down on sunday and got it in today.. very pleased. def should not sleep on it if you're on the fence.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
cypress

Not to self - Jackets fit like a fucking glove. My wide ass back can't handle this.

What jacket r u talkin bout?
I picked up the TRUE SF collab - I know it was a little slim fitting but this shit fit like a glove - Just shipped her off to exchange for a XL.

I was good true to size on it & Ima a big dude, I rock XXL.
May 2, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
hypethetical

I just got my Black Box yesterday. I got three shirts, a beanie and a pin. Yeah granted, they're not the strongest in graphics, as compared to the current line out and I got two of the same shirt, but it's still a good grab for $50, got a sick beanie and I'm supporting a brand I love. And it's a mystery box, can't be salty over a gamble. But hopefully there'll be some grabs at the warehouse sale this saturday u_u
sounds like your trying to make yourself justify your purchase. Sucks that the warehouse sale is only in SF, SoCal never gets any love, and that's a damn shame.
May 2, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
BuddyOmar

SSUR collab looks very demonic

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 2, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
cypress

Not to self - Jackets fit like a fucking glove. My wide ass back can't handle this.

What jacket r u talkin bout?
I picked up the TRUE SF collab - I know it was a little slim fitting but this shit fit like a glove - Just shipped her off to exchange for a XL.

I was good true to size on it & Ima a big dude, I rock XXL.
Yeah I'm a husky dude - I also have a large amount of muscle mass (not to sound like a douche) which is why it's pretty slim fitting lol

I feel you, ima bodybuilder as well, some of the cut & sew runs small on me too.
May 2, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
cypress

SSUR collab looks very demonic

No doubt, what do u think of the SSUR x BS jacket @BuddyOmar?
May 2, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
BlackScale

Fastest shipped black boxes ever. Amazing

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 2, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
BlackScale

The warehouse sale is not cash only

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 2, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
andrewmedina

Hey Mega, 

Was the Blvck America jacket/t- shirt and America snapback a reference to Glenn Ligon's neon sculptures? Or was his work an influence?

Ligon is an african american artist who often brings up topics of race within his works. His America sculptures are his most well known works. The brand's Blvck America series indirectly brings about the topic of race in the US, similar to Ligon's works. This piece below reminds me of the America snapback i recently purchased.

May 2, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
DeeVeeFlo

I just got my Black Box yesterday. I got three shirts, a beanie and a pin. Yeah granted, they're not the strongest in graphics, as compared to the current line out and I got two of the same shirt, but it's still a good grab for $50, got a sick beanie and I'm supporting a brand I love. And it's a mystery box, can't be salty over a gamble. But hopefully there'll be some grabs at the warehouse sale this saturday u_u
You just said "they're not the strongest in graphics" and then followed up with "and I got two of the same shirt". You're genuinely happy about your box?
Which tees did u get? Same graphic diff color ways??  Post a pic...that's fucked up that u got 2 of the same tee
sounds like your trying to make yourself justify your purchase. Sucks that the warehouse sale is only in SF, SoCal never gets any love, and that's a damn shame.
Genuinely happy? No. I knew going into it I wasn't going to like get some dope picks because it's $50, or else I would have just bought the ones that I wanted and skip the box altogether. But I'm not gonna be salty about it, even though I got two of the same, because what's done is done. So I'm not gonna @Reezy on twitter like a bish. The graphics I'm just saying they're not as evoking as their current graphics out, but not like unwearable. And besides with SF's minimum wage, $50 is like half a day at work.

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 2, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
hypethetical

Mega, what ever happened to that snapback you were going to make for the HB fam? Is that still on or what
May 2, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
e_money

....... ...... .
May 2, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
slaytanic666

any picks of black boxes
May 2, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
BlackScale

Live by the Code

May 2, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
BlackScale

BLVCK AMERICA was inspired by the youth that is crushing it today. It's the youths time but they are so advance that they will kill it faster than the older gen.

May 3, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
spriteremix

BLVCK AMERICA was inspired by the youth that is crushing it today. It's the youths time but they are so advance that they will kill it faster than the older gen.

cmon mega we know you aint write that with a straight face
May 3, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
thecity

up to 80% off? Like shirts hoodies & stuff?
May 3, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
Reezy

Genuinely happy? No. I knew going into it I wasn't going to like get some dope picks because it's $50, or else I would have just bought the ones that I wanted and skip the box altogether. But I'm not gonna be salty about it, even though I got two of the same, because what's done is done. So I'm not gonna @Reezy on twitter like a bish. The graphics I'm just saying they're not as evoking as their current graphics out, but not like unwearable. And besides with SF's minimum wage, $50 is like half a day at work.

That's crazy you got two of the same tees. Call me at 415.355.9153 and I can help you out with this issue.

Black Ops

May 3, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
cypress

^ReeZy got the best customer service. Reezy what's good fam?
May 3, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
Reezy

Doug whats good broski.

Black Ops

May 3, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
Reezy

TOMMOROW
So sick! BLVCK TERROR

Black Ops

May 3, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
cypress

Doug whats good broski.

Patiently waiting on that BLVCK TERROR #LIVE BY THE CODE...lol
May 3, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
kosmiklol

no previews of Blvck Terror??

fuck it if its good def cop
May 3, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
cypress

^@kosmiklol, here is a preview that came out a few weeks ago

https://twitter.com/BlackScale/status/321693663908466688/photo/1
May 3, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
andrewmedina

Has anyone been to a warehouse sale before??

is the whole collection on sale or just like the tees??
May 3, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
GeeRolled

Meg@ any BLVCK SCVLE x GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2013 playoff tees???
May 3, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
BlackScale

Octose your pretty outspoken to be a new member on the forums. Chill out b. Lol.

May 3, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
BlackScale

Sprite Remix you right. Lol. Can we change your name to 7-Up Remix?

May 3, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
BlackScale

No Warriors tees. Their colors are pretty disgusting. Sorry but not a fan of blue/yellow combos

May 3, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
franciscus

hy community,

could someone please help me on sizing of those coach jackets? definetly wanna pick up one, but i am not sure on sizing! i definetly wanna wear a hoodie underneath! i am 175 cm tall, and usually wear a large in black scale tees and hoodies! they do fit me very nice, so i dont know if i should sta tts or size up!

figaro

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.