[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Apr 30, 2013 @ 08:17
Add: Will this summer bring any more shorts and fall winter any scarfs? 
Apr 30, 2013 @ 08:36
Black Scale Warehouse Sale coming soon.
are you gonna have any smalls?
Apr 30, 2013 @ 09:27
Stay true to size on l/s

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Apr 30, 2013 @ 14:42
Black Box coming in tomorrow 5hunna will post pics glad the turn around time was quick. The entering your size info on comments section was a smart move.

Warehouse sale in SF, LA, NY, Online? Def post ahead of time to make a SF trip.

Cant see mega in scrubs lol but i def hit up BSLA in scrubs all the time.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 30, 2013 @ 14:49
I got a question for you....what was Mega doing before he was working at HUF?
I was in the medical field.
drugdealing? HAHA i'm joking fam
Apr 30, 2013 @ 14:56
@SilvioDante, good to see you back on the forums brotha.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 16:01
@SilvioDante, good to see you back on the forums brotha.
Nothing really sparked my interest in BS lately FW is looking great will snap a few pics at Agenda this summer.

Def like to gamble so Black Boxes sparked my interest. Cant complain from last ones they where good.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 30, 2013 @ 16:54
^@SilvioDante i feel you FW is lookin dope AF. I always love BS collabs the most tho.
Apr 30, 2013 @ 18:48
Black Scale Black Box Project is all shipped out.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Apr 30, 2013 @ 19:59
So much for heads up on date Warehouse sale this weekend.

Apr 30, 2013 @ 20:04
Will there be anything online for the sale?
Apr 30, 2013 @ 20:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Order my box last friday, got tracking numb today and doesnt shipout til next monday damn..gotta wait like 2 weeks lol
Why two weeks? Call the online store so you can get more info on your order. 415.355.9153
stay on losing over in boston thats why lol but the box gets here monday 
Apr 30, 2013 @ 20:08
cali gets that 2 day shipping then order from supreme get that 6 day shipping smh

Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:41
SATURDAY MAY 4TH

Apr 30, 2013 @ 22:43
new lookbook in the tattoo studio is sweet
thank you

May 01, 2013 @ 03:42
who was satisfied with their box? 

@wavyymike

May 01, 2013 @ 07:50
got my $50 box today, was worth the price for sure. here's the pics (using links in case you guys don't want to ruin the surprise)

clothes
http://tinypic.com/r/271bn/5

and a pin (hat not included)
http://tinypic.com/r/3038t3k/5

not sure if i can rock the OG tenderloin shirt though, but i might be moving there soon...
May 01, 2013 @ 13:11
Nice box.

Why are the people that go on Hypebeast have no life and just like to talk shit and hate on things? I really don't understand every post on the front page is just a bunch of wack as people throwing out negative comments. I know they just do that on purpose because it takes a lot of energy out of someone to type all that mess for nothing. It's entertaining yes but it's just people rant don't have a voice in life that want to hate on shit. Do me a favor and go kill yourself. Lol. Thanks.

May 01, 2013 @ 14:28
PM for those interested in some OG Blackhawk tees!

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

May 01, 2013 @ 14:49
the hawk tees that are on plndr? ?)

Box will be here today kinda worried with that shit being 2lbs and being a 5hunna box though.

May 01, 2013 @ 15:44
wtf when did the boxes come out ? haven't been on hypebeast for a while
May 01, 2013 @ 15:45
last week running till the 15th.

May 01, 2013 @ 18:21
Black Scale x Skull & Swords now up online http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88 

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

May 01, 2013 @ 18:38
Mega how long will an order to the UK take to arrive. thanks.
May 01, 2013 @ 20:56
Black Scale x Skull and Sword is now available online at http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88

May 01, 2013 @ 22:02
Is the warehouse sale cash only?
May 01, 2013 @ 23:16
I just got my Black Box yesterday. I got three shirts, a beanie and a pin. Yeah granted, they're not the strongest in graphics, as compared to the current line out and I got two of the same shirt, but it's still a good grab for $50, got a sick beanie and I'm supporting a brand I love. And it's a mystery box, can't be salty over a gamble. But hopefully there'll be some grabs at the warehouse sale this saturday u_u

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 02, 2013 @ 00:05
I just got my Black Box yesterday. I got three shirts, a beanie and a pin. Yeah granted, they're not the strongest in graphics, as compared to the current line out and I got two of the same shirt, but it's still a good grab for $50, got a sick beanie and I'm supporting a brand I love. And it's a mystery box, can't be salty over a gamble. But hopefully there'll be some grabs at the warehouse sale this saturday u_u
You just said "they're not the strongest in graphics" and then followed up with "and I got two of the same shirt". You're genuinely happy about your box?
May 02, 2013 @ 00:44
Not to self - Jackets fit like a fucking glove. My wide ass back can't handle this.

What jacket r u talkin bout?
May 02, 2013 @ 01:46
ordered the saker button down on sunday and got it in today.. very pleased. def should not sleep on it if you're on the fence.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.