Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 25, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
GeeRolled

Finally the BLVCK VPP HAS ARRIVED...coolcoolcool
April 26, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
hypethetical

can I get the hooded rugby joint from a while back if i purchase a black box? and I thought you were going to stop the black boxes....
April 26, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
backlikethat

The app will alert you discount codes starting in May.

Download it and you will see how happy you will be when those codes appear. They will only be available for a few hours when we push them out.

On the good side of things. Black Box Project will release this Friday at Black-Scale.com

what about android users..?
April 26, 2013 @ 02:38 PM
SilvioDante

Download it and you will see how happy you will be when those codes appear. They will only be available for a few hours when we push them out.

On the good side of things. Black Box Project will release this Friday at Black-Scale.com
Will this Black Box Project (Mystery Box) be the same old, repeat of 2-3 seasons ago of Gear you usually see on PLNDR or the sale section of Karmaloop/Dr.Jays? Really not into laying down $200 on a mystery box and ending up with terrible items that are all over those sites - There any guarantee on getting quality cut/sew, outerwear, quality hoodies etc?
My last 2 boxes had shirts that were 15$-20$ at karma/Plndr sucked donkey dick cause technically when they say double the worth of the box its all at the MSRP 36$. I did get 2 nice button ups and a jacket in my 300$ Shooting for 500$ this time and hoping im not let down.
April 26, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
SilvioDante

Will this Black Box Project (Mystery Box) be the same old, repeat of 2-3 seasons ago of Gear you usually see on PLNDR or the sale section of Karmaloop/Dr.Jays? Really not into laying down $200 on a mystery box and ending up with terrible items that are all over those sites - There any guarantee on getting quality cut/sew, outerwear, quality hoodies etc?
My last 2 boxes had shirts that were 15$-20$ at karma/Plndr sucked donkey dick cause technically when they say double the worth of the box its all at the MSRP 36$. I did get 2 nice button ups and a jacket in my 300$ Shooting for 500$ this time and hoping im not let down. Overall i noticed a huge difference in quality from 150 box to 300$ box.
April 26, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
idmwyni

does anyone know how the BS X CHASE N CASHE TEE fits. im planning im buying it in medium and would like to know the sizing.
April 26, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
spriteremix

Y'all STILL aint learn with black boxes? 
April 26, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
cypress

^@paddy the BS X CHASE N CASHE TEE fits true to size
April 26, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
idmwyni

^@paddy the BS X CHASE N CASHE TEE fits true to size
thanks man. got my order in now.
April 26, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
thecity

hahaha thinking about going all out & buying a $500. First time buying a box. 
April 26, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
thecity

I finally received my $500 black box earlier this week after a very long wait. I gotta say, I'm really pleased with my box, definitely exceeded my expectations. Seeing how much value I got out of it completely made up for the wait! Wanted to say a huge thanks to @meg@gem, @Reezy, and @AntNoir for hooking it up! Hope the best for the brand and the rest of the Black Scale fam this year! 2013 is your year!

oh shit, this looks GOOD
April 26, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
thecity

Few Questions. When were the ASAP strapbacks originally released? Were they re-released? How much were they? & will they ever be released again? ha
April 26, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
thecity

hahaha thinking about going all out & buying a $500. First time buying a box. 

You will get a great box if u cop the the $500, most of you that cop the Blvck box will bitch and complain on what you get no matter what you get even if u get a dope box cuz it's not what you "wanted" or "expected" MARK MY WORDS this thread will blow up again with lot of haters like usual
How many hoodies in the 500? 
April 26, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
Glo'bito

Few Questions. When were the ASAP strapbacks originally released? Were they re-released? How much were they? & will they ever be released again? ha

seen a couple of them on Ebay

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

April 26, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
spriteremix

last year

yes

hopefully not 
April 27, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
16str8

just copped the 3hunna, cool
hopefully i dont get anything from my last box...
April 27, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
BlackScale

never again will they released

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 27, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK SCVLE BLACK BOX PROJECT IS GOING BANANAS TODAY.

THIS RELEASE WILL BE ILL.

I AM STOKED FOR THIS.

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=66&topSection=88

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 27, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
BlackScale

Finally the BLVCK VPP HAS ARRIVED...
YESSSSSSSSS.

WE ARE RELEASING THE FIRST DISCOUNT CODE TODAY VIA BLACK SCALE APP.

IPHONE, IPAD, IPOD & ANDROID

THE CODE WILL WORK FOR EVERYTHING ON THE ONLINE STORE EXCEPT FOR SPECIAL PROJECTS AND BLACK BOX PROJECT.

April 27, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
esjay

can I get the hooded rugby joint from a while back if i purchase a black box? and I thought you were going to stop the black boxes....
this , will yall ever re release it ? shit is flames

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

April 27, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
thecity

I AM STOKED FOR THIS.

Yo when is the black box project over?
April 27, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Black Box Project is now available at http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=66&topSection=88

April 27, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
BlackScale

I AM STOKED FOR THIS.

Yo when is the black box project over?
MAY 15TH

April 27, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
blutspender

Missed out on the Browning Vnderworld jacket, because I went for the Makarov instead, now I want the Browning too.
Anyone know if there are still some left in M? I now black-scale.com has it in XL and XXL and Karmaloop Germany had some in large but that's just way too big for me.
If anyone saw one online in M or wants to sell theirs, tell me
April 27, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
BarcodeKiller

Does anyone happen to know the retail price for the Lux Aeterna Jacket that came out with the Jun Cha collab?
April 27, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
solexsup

Waiting for this code so i can pick up a couple things cool
April 27, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
hypethetical

this , will yall ever re release it ? shit is flames
Yea man seriously, they've re-released the FUNERAL hat, which IMO is an iconic piece for BS. That rugby was an especially clean and dope piece. I'm not even asking to re-release that exact piece, but to give us something similar along the lines of a rugby garment. Also, I feel like you guys are adding a little too much "color" haha, might sound weird but just my two cents. I'm probably going to end up shooting for a $300 box if you, Mega, can guarantee me that I won't just be getting a bunch of things that sat for the last few seasons. I'd rather have a few older, nicer pieces, than a bunch of things that double or triple the value the price of the box. Also, is there a way we can make sure we don't get stuff we already own? like an exclusion list? Thaaaanks.
April 27, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
hypethetical

The sad part about mystery boxes is it allows the company to offload extra stock of previous-season items they can't list or sell anymore, creating these "boxes" so they can milk the last bit of worth out of the items. Sure, some of the items could have potentially more value (especially if some items were individually re-listed marked down at 35-40% value) - But then no one would buy the potential crap that is physically impossible to "offload". So in short, the idea is to simply stack a crap load of "shit" items that have been left over in excessive amounts from previous seasons while giving a few quality items that didn't manage to sell out with previous seasons.

What I'm trying to say is, you might get a great item, that is potentially worth 75-80% of what you purchased, or even more. But don't expect to get a shit load of "oh my god dope gear is dope", because in reality, you're going to get a tit load of mediocre items. 
i agree. what would be better is to include more samples and unreleased items. Or better yet, dig through their archives in the warehouse and include more of the older pieces, like the rugby hoody haha.
April 27, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
idmwyni

does anyone know when this camo/leather piece is dropping.
I gotta cop this.
April 27, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
spriteremix

cant wait till people start posting their boxes..should be humorous 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.