Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 14, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
spriteremix

i lol'd when i saw the huf collab

wouldnt wear that if it was free
March 14, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
23mjj

Drops tomorrow, no look book, LEGGO.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

March 14, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
hypethetical

yea man a lot of these recent collabs I haven't been feeling. Stussy collab IMO was one of the cleaner collabs. Ready for that cut n sewn collection already....
March 15, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Benny Bank$

yea man a lot of these recent collabs I haven't been feeling. Stussy collab IMO was one of the cleaner collabs. Ready for that cut n sewn collection already....
You guys are trippin! That Huf collab was a instacop for me! Shit is cool cool cool
March 15, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
backlikethat

You guys are trippin! That Huf collab was a instacop for me! Shit is

*looks at avy*

oh.... its those kind of people.....
March 15, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
BlackScale

All these reprints and re-releases is killing black scale imo.
Never. Remember it's more people now that support Black Scale than ever.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 15, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
Benny Bank$

*looks at avy*

Another little faggot most likely under the age of 21, talking shit behind the comfort of his computer screen, located in his momma's living room, somewhere in the burbs of white America. You wouldn't say a word to my face in real life. Log off pussy.
March 15, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
backlikethat

*looks at avy*

Another little faggot most likely under the age of 21, talking shit behind the comfort of his computer screen, located in his momma's living room, somewhere in the burbs of white America. You wouldn't say a word to my face in real life. Log off pussy.

what did you say you little clitoris? do you know who the fuck i am u old ass nikka thats wearin a fruit loop lookin ass tee. you another faggot dats prob 40+ years old who wipes his balls on his mirrors for a living u dumb little frail faggot. i would destroy your whole entire life with one flick of my finger to your big ass forehead you ugly booty hole ass lickin nikka. i could bench your whole fuckin family and throw you into the fuckin pacific ocean down to fuckin earth's core u weak ass hoe
March 15, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
esjay

WHEN IS THE GOD DAMN RUGBY TOP DROPPING . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

March 15, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
backlikethat

Whats dropping tomorrow?
March 15, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Chase N Cashe “Wave God” Capsule http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6232

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 15, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
hypethetical

prob tomorrow
BlackScale

tomorrow in store SF NY LA

backlikethat

how to size on the wave god?

like,...... im 5'6.... should a M be good?
March 15, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
BlackScale

*looks at avy*

what did you say you little clitoris? do you know who the fuck i am u old ass nikka thats wearin a fruit loop lookin ass tee. you another faggot dats prob 40+ years old who wipes his balls on his mirrors for a living u dumb little frail faggot. i would destroy your whole entire life with one flick of my finger to your big ass forehead you ugly booty hole ass lickin nikka. i could bench your whole fuckin family and throw you into the fuckin pacific ocean down to fuckin earth's core u weak ass hoe
STOP BANGING ON THE NET. THANKS

March 15, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
esjay

only in store ?

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

March 15, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

I rarely come on HB but I logged in just because you guys have a shirt dedicated to me. Im honored.

Anyways, is the l/s printed on AAA? True to size in terms of length with the short sleeves?
March 15, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
Benny Bank$

*looks at avy*

STOP BANGING ON THE NET. THANKS
Thank you! Lol dude just said I'm 5'6"" would a medium fit!? These little kids are the worst bruh!
March 15, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
BlackScale

only in store ?
ONLINE TOO.

BUT ONLINE WILL BE IN THE WEEKEND.

BlackScale

I rarely come on HB but I logged in just because you guys have a shirt dedicated to me. Im honored.

Anyways, is the l/s printed on AAA? True to size in terms of length with the short sleeves?
NICE ONE.

YES AAA.

TRUE TO SIZE YES.

BlackScale

how to size on the wave god?

like,...... im 5'6.... should a M be good?
YESSIR

March 15, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
BlackScale

Whats dropping tomorrow?
READY TO WEAR CUT & SEWN

RUGBYS

WOVENS

FLEECE

LIGHT WEIGHT WATER PROOF JACKETS

VARSITIES

March 15, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
low_k3y

How much are the rugbys gonna be?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 15, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
galaxi

Received my Authentic Team Jersey in the mail today. The quality is top notch and matches up nicely with the price. I know it's an older item, but I've been eyeing it for awhile and finally made a move. Went with a large and the fit was on point. 
March 15, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
BuddyOmar

These gonna be Vado-style rugbies or are these gonna be demonic rugbies? Pictures provided to illustrate difference.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 15, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
demon

fuck those ralph lauren lookin ones and bring back that ^^
March 15, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
citykiid95

Huf collab is fucken nice but the price...
March 15, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
citykiid95

How much will the Chase N Cash Navajo coach jacket be Mega? Thanks cool
March 15, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
DragWithSwag

Gotta bring back the grab bags!!!!

Get Exclusive Deals at PLNDR when you use this link to register, Enjoy! http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=5387188

March 15, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
igotssssoul

How much will the Chase N Cash Navajo coach jacket be Mega? Thanks
Probably $125+ like the True SF and HOF jackets.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.