Whens it droppin, fam?
March 12, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

@iamzan

Droppin in the Fall
March 12, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
cypress

Black Scale x Chase N Cashe "WAVEGOD" Tees releasing March 16th, 2013. http://instagr.am/p/WvaqWRvPQZ/ 

When does the full capsule release fam? That button up & fitted.
March 12, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
frenchsauvage

pic?????????

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

March 12, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
iamzan

@stevenhtx You're hilarious, b. Foreal.

Nah, but seriously. Delivery 3 drops Friday, So I wanna see whats coming. Black Scale lookbooks are the dopest, I swear.
March 13, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
low_k3y

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 13, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
twincolumn

Been a long time fan of Black Scale but one thing I haven't seen anyone discuss in this thread is that Black Scale reprints like 75% of their designs? That's the only complaint I have with Black Scale. Designs are on point. 

I mean.. that Skulle Shirt was released years ago.. before all the ASAP hype.. I don't wanna see scrubs walkin' around in that shirt... It also devalues all the gear you bought from them in the past.

Also, like every collab they do gets re-printed? One of the great things I find in a collaboration is the limited availability. The ASAP collab and SSUR collab is available on Karmaloop right now even though they were released MONTHS ago..

Unless they print a fuck ton and spread releases out but I really don't think that happens..

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

March 13, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
BlackScale

Been a long time fan of Black Scale but one thing I haven't seen anyone discuss in this thread is that Black Scale reprints like 75% of their designs? That's the only complaint I have with Black Scale. Designs are on point for the majority. 

I mean.. that Skulle Shirt was released years ago.. before all the ASAP hype.. I don't wanna see scrubs walkin' around in that shirt... It also devalues all the gear you bought from them in the past.

Also, like every collab they do gets re-printed? One of the great things I find in a collaboration is the limited availability. The ASAP collab and SSUR collab is available on Karmaloop right now even though they were released MONTHS ago..

Unless they print a fuck ton and spread releases out but I really don't think that happens..
we never re printed any of that stuff plus ssur collab was the first time it released.

holla.

also 75% are re prints? we only re print mona eyes and rebel.

two of our iconic designs since we started.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 13, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
twincolumn

Been a long time fan of Black Scale but one thing I haven't seen anyone discuss in this thread is that Black Scale reprints like 75% of their designs? That's the only complaint I have with Black Scale. Designs are on point for the majority. 

we never re printed any of that stuff plus ssur collab was the first time it released.

holla.

Word, I wasn't sure. That's why I used question marks and tried getting at that in the last sentence.

So did you have extra Skulle Shirts to release for Spring 2013? cause I definitely got that shirt years ago. Unless you left out the "All Black Everything" on the back and considered it a new shirt?

And 75% was an exaggeration obviously.

March 13, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
twincolumn

You can see my frustration as a "collector" though? when I see the same designs available multiple times throughout the year(s). It pretty much acts the same/creates the same effect as a reprint (that's why I assumed).

I understand you got a business to run though.

March 13, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
23mjj

Personally I love the repeat of mona eyes and the rebel flag even the cross swords, symbolic images. plus the hoodys fit/fabric is so much better then the hoodys from the past.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

March 13, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
Arthur Rabinowitz

Been a long time fan of Black Scale but one thing I haven't seen anyone discuss in this thread is that Black Scale reprints like 75% of their designs? That's the only complaint I have with Black Scale. Designs are on point. 

I somewhat agree, but you have to realize rocking black scale takes BALLS. Some people just dont have that rebel spirit. I wore a ssur shirt "in greed we trust" and people looked at me like i was crazy. I guess thats why im the only nigga in memphis,tn with black scale. I think lol
March 13, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
BlackScale

I somewhat agree, but you have to realize rocking black scale takes BALLS. Some people just dont have that rebel spirit. I wore a ssur shirt "in greed we trust" and people looked at me like i was crazy. I guess thats why im the only nigga in memphis,tn with black scale. I think lol
Memphis. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 13, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
BlackScale

holla.

correct me if im wrong but wasnt the "eff you" tee the same as the EIKNARF collab? and the "skulle" tee the same as the NY store opening tee? not trying to hate but im pretty sure these are "re-prints" with maybe a small twist to it?

Correct but we never offered this to accounts  

March 13, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
The Fiasco

yo im having the weirdest dejavu now that this exact argument happened in the thread before this is trippy shit yo

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 13, 2013 @ 07:46 AM
valleyla

yo im having the weirdest dejavu now that this exact argument happened in the thread before this is trippy shit yo
it did cool
March 13, 2013 @ 08:37 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Yo mega I got a question idk if it's been asked cause I haven't been on this shit in awhile but didn't you said girls on tees are wack as fuck and they are like some dumbass birds but you have yo girl on that pussy tee? Lol not tryn to hate or anything just curious 

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 13, 2013 @ 09:59 AM
BlackScale

Yo mega I got a question idk if it's been asked cause I haven't been on this shit in awhile but didn't you said girls on tees are wack as fuck and they are like some dumbass birds but you have yo girl on that pussy tee? Lol not tryn to hate or anything just curious 
Yes I did say that. 

The Blvck PVSSY tee is more controversial more than anything. It's not a tits tee or anything to those likes

March 13, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
BlackScale

@BlackScale: Black Scale x Chase N Cashe "WAVEGOD" Tees releasing March 16th, 2013. http://t.co/ICYMXfKZSP

March 14, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK x HUF for Black Scale 5 Year Anniversary Release http://t.co/b43Ng2mGeQ

March 14, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
The Fiasco

huf collab cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool 

March 14, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
23mjj

YEE on that huff tee, I need a bucket hat whats good with the CHASe CAP?

March 14, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
Dat1Dude562

All these reprints and re-releases is killing black scale imo.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 14, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
23mjj

Only had 67 in my paypal, comes out yo 76 shipping, thought the tee was gonna be like 50, ahh hope they dont sell out.

March 14, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
dirtyxrabbit

Fubu collab anytime in the future?
March 14, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
DarkGrapes

Only had 67 in my paypal, comes out yo 76 shipping, thought the tee was gonna be like 50, ahh hope they dont sell out.
Wasn't a huge fan of the collab, but it's BS x Huf, so I was thinking about copping anyway. But that $76 price tag just makes it an easy pass for me. Really, $76 for that tee?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

March 14, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
The Fiasco

holy fuck $76 dollars I cant even do that damn sad thats just too much.

March 14, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
dirtyxrabbit

BS is fuckin up with the price increases on shit lol

stoops
March 14, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
hypethetical

i don't really care for that collab, where is the lookbook and the cut and sewn man. stoops.
March 14, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Walter White

Mega , any chance the severus rose will be restocked this week ???   lookin to grab 2 mediums along with the syndicate

thanks g

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.