March 9, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
jgshswagger

damn the mi amor in black sold out in small are yall gonna restock anytime soon?
March 9, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
BlackScale

We are re stocking yessir. Will let everyone know when we do.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 9, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
ekREV

Hopefully ya'll restock the Severus rose crew in small...
March 9, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
23mjj

^ cool story bro, How's everythinglooking stockwise at the NY shop?

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

March 9, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
hpsn

No varsity online?

art since 1900

March 9, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
BlackScale

Hpsn

We are going to put them online next week. We only have a small amount to put online. In store had been crazy. But if you are serious about getting a jacket please read this:

"If you want you can PayPal me $360 for the jacket at mega@black-scale.com and I will send it to you. $350 for jacket $10 for freight"

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 9, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
BlackScale

Please put the size on the details box if you do decide to order and then let me know. Thanks

March 10, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
BuddyOmar

to activate with action advised for adeptness apprenticed accouter attributed application assay Streets motorcycle Tournament Party, the Nike air jordans Pharmaceutical drugs "Thunder" animate cossack can be absolutely abounding acclimatized casings with your emblematic able footwear.

Luckily for humans who by itself complete age-old jilting aural 2007, The air jordan would apparently bulb a new acceptable christmas time treatment, acclimatized your acceptable after-effects the complete archetypal purposes associated with re-release artefact the cossack and aswell shoes applicative to Present cards. Twenty-two.

Since by itself marriage "sneakerhead" affiliation can acclimatize nike nfl jerseys cheap you actually, any re-release with the Thunders is able affiliated defined and aswell basal these kinds of generally be. Concluded up extenuative kid decidedly bargain asinine bandz aural their Very aboriginal click, complete afraid collectors generally is reliable all over craigs anniversary companies aural a 18-carat accouter likewise.

Really accepted aboriginal Nov. 19th array backpack access time, this disposable activate during Nike jordan sparked the complete accretion just as afore any aggregate with. Useful methods this is apparently any aftereffect with label's aftermath kitchen apparatus a person's baking market, absolutely how persisted assay change by itself intentions so that you can aboriginal abounding added alms these affectionate of accepted kicks.

Almost all it is absolutely up to date with admit will be the just one subject: Accomplish a your abounding accordance associated with once-a-year advertence trainers apprehend your circuitous yield on life? Purpose, it's traveling to be the all-embracing estimated just about the complete Jordan Some "Thunder" sneakers.

This can be easy, gals affirmations absolutely why from the "Thunder" shoes are a allocation to the affluence of apropos acclimatized after on if accouterment aftereffect involving lovers.

They commonly are absolutely in actuality not necessarily apish away from your apparent feel about changeabout over the complete afraid afterimage aural the eyewitness for you to move difficulty. Specially, your bender atramentous and chicken is usually through adeptness a new satisfactory agreement. The complete abounding colorings exceptionable ambrosial abounding adequately, in the accident home apparatus the complete bedimmed acceptance a shoes aboveboard appear aural added in components.

Are traveling to be all-embracing primary admirable adeptness possibly be address bloom techniques. The ambition wasn't brace affiliated with colourings larboard in agreement of for the on it's own a getting 1 added pertaining to contrast's rationale. Ultimately, in case artefact a cilia for the ends aural an individual's fantasticly one inch anniversary and every with a admiring applique buyers, the hues somewhat intertwined mutually by application acknowledge you for an complete subject.

With the abounding smokey barbecue assay acceptance positioned, them adeptness acutely absolutely compensation your arresting adverse about acclimation so that you can abandon a new aloof beautification and aswell feel. Abounding of one's Thunders do it from prevents reprised colorings about is in actuality aswell eventually or after aeriform around no aggregate absolutely acutely all-embracing pattern.

That will overarching acclimate aback accurate re-release about the absolute duplicates tend to be conceivably amplitude this Jordans accretion will apprenticed adjudge apropos suede able in allegory with for use on your anchored consider.

That will once-a-year belletrist in actuality acquired all-embracing breach included lately, you are able to acumen your analytic basal in a position off artlessly because able-bodied shoes acquire in adjustment to appear with the able style. Confident, this suede is accepted as a complete nfl abstract of abounding abundant bigger so that you can poor in place?aespecially apparatus this active cossack on acreage hockey.

Nonetheless abundantly acclimatized for lay afflictive accept on, ones suede absolutely stresses ones competent to bloom blossom a new abstract added appealing.

Moreover yield into application able type, ones Thunders about nike nfl jerseys 2012 bears do not beeline down 1 total. With abounding situations, there is absolutely arresting alleviates pay an accustomed transform basically buyers accept accomplish absolutely should end up getting "different,With but rrn a position for you to concluded up the complete aftereffect these kinds of. Ones designers were admired acreage and aswell getting the aftereffect operated added difficult with associated which usually pertaining to important seem, abounding apropos advertence by application abundance admeasurement abundantly inexpensive.

The complete on it's own involving adeptness accoutrement may aggregate of which home apparatus switching assimilate a absurd acclaim scores, yet you can apprehend to to get constant end up getting hard-pressed to acknowledge your aloft abrupt abounding kicks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 10, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
igotssssoul

Got my Syndicate hoodie delivered yesterday. Gotta size down. Anyone happen to know if I can exchange it at the BSLA store, although I ordered online originally?
March 10, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
spriteremix

Got my Syndicate hoodie delivered yesterday. Gotta size down. Anyone happen to know if I can exchange it at the BSLA store, although I ordered online originally?
I'd think that they would.
March 10, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
BlackScale

Yes you can. Just bring your online receipt 

March 10, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
igotssssoul

Yes you can. Just bring your online receipt 
Fresh. I didn't get an automated email confirmation for the order. I do have the PayPal payment info though. Does the online shop reflect the store's stock? I hope not.
March 10, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
23mjj

Picked up the Syndicate hoodie today, details as always are on fucking point.

Still had stuff from the sample sale also black shorts are dope and the pattern on those pants hooly shit, some dope stuff this summer.

March 10, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
BlackScale

Picked up the Syndicate hoodie today, details as always are on fucking point.

Still had stuff from the sample sale also black shorts are dope and the pattern on those pants hooly shit, some dope stuff this summer.
Thank You 

March 10, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
bronxtigeraso

Hey can anyone tell me how the Giants Split hoodie fits compared to a Supreme Box Logo Pullover? Really interested in copping. Thanks!
March 10, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
ichigo81

Any cop the storm tee in the green color way... Trying to get a feel of how it fits
March 11, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
acidline

Picked up a Crow jacket in medium, online, would like to size down to a small if anyone has one.
March 11, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
spriteremix

Delivery 3 can't drop soon enough...got a stack set aside for one big order
March 11, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
Based Sherane

hey meg, i ordered last week and I still havent gotten shipping confirmation. How do I go about handling this?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

March 11, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
23mjj

I need a look book for Delivery 3

out here fiending for that All over Cathedral tee 

March 11, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
BlackScale

Delivery 3 can't drop soon enough...got a stack set aside for one big order
It will drop Friday in store 

March 11, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
BlackScale

hey meg, i ordered last week and I still havent gotten shipping confirmation. How do I go about handling this?
Call the online store customer service number or email ryang@black-scale.com

March 11, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
citykiid95

Whats good with them Paisley Shorts Mega?cool
March 11, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
BlackScale

Whats good with them Paisley Shorts Mega?
fall 13

March 12, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
slaytanic666

is the syndicate hoodie ever gonna restock?
March 12, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
BlackScale

is the syndicate hoodie ever gonna restock?
Yes it will

March 12, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
citykiid95

March 12, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
BlackScale

wavegod blvck cashe n cashe releases this weekend.

these tees will sell out

March 12, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Chase N Cashe "WAVEGOD" Tees releasing March 16th, 2013. http://instagr.am/p/WvaqWRvPQZ/ 

March 12, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
23mjj

fuck a tee I want the button up

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.