[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Mar 08, 2013 @ 00:35
The new crewnecks are on pointttt!
Mar 08, 2013 @ 01:15
i know right ?
worst look for Black Scale lol. It's all good though

hahahahaha smoke2dis. fuck soulja

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 08, 2013 @ 02:05
I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on the cut and sew. Every time I swing by the shop on La Brea I'm tempted to cop, design and quality is on point.
thanks man. our cut & sewn is sold very well. especially in winter holiday12.

spring 13 will probably even better because people just need to get used to seeing the full collection.

2013 i promise you is going to be the best stuff from Black Scale especially for cut & sewn.
I feel the same way, Black Scale's cut n sewn is one of the main reasons I mess with the brand. I know that the money I'm dropping is going towards a nice piece that I'll be able to wear for a long time due to quality and overall design. Fall 13 is looking like a major transformation/jump for the brand and I like the direction they are going. I always thought BS needed to do their own thing since they are in their own lane in the "streetwear game". Nice to see some crazy new stuff.
Mar 08, 2013 @ 03:23
Cali store being renovated? Hat my boy in Cali try to stop by but he said its closed smh

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

Mar 08, 2013 @ 03:36
Waiting for it to drop.

Any one have the "Warning Don't run" Hoodie Medium? Willing to pay good $$$
Mar 08, 2013 @ 03:59
I got one.. said I wouldn't sell earlier but how much you willin to pay?

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

Mar 08, 2013 @ 04:15
LA store is closed at 5pm for a few days because we are doing some new things to it.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 08, 2013 @ 05:02
Mega, does it drop at 11 am? how much the price for it?
Mar 08, 2013 @ 05:03
thanks man. our cut & sewn is sold very well. especially in winter holiday12.

spring 13 will probably even better because people just need to get used to seeing the full collection.

2013 i promise you is going to be the best stuff from Black Scale especially for cut & sewn.
I feel the same way, Black Scale's cut n sewn is one of the main reasons I mess with the brand. I know that the money I'm dropping is going towards a nice piece that I'll be able to wear for a long time due to quality and overall design. Fall 13 is looking like a major transformation/jump for the brand and I like the direction they are going. I always thought BS needed to do their own thing since they are in their own lane in the "streetwear game". Nice to see some crazy new stuff.
agreed

dont really wear graphic t's anymore

but the headwear/cut n sew has been on point lately and looks to keep advancing
Mar 08, 2013 @ 06:22
11am Drop.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 08, 2013 @ 06:24
Can't wait for you guys to see the future. Keeping it low key but will release as we go.

Mar 08, 2013 @ 07:53

This piece is dope.
demonic

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Mar 08, 2013 @ 09:07
thatshats the womens version
mega how come you you guys didn't release the white syndicate hoodie the one that rocky has in this video?
always thought he was a tranny

ig supremecellar

Mar 08, 2013 @ 09:41
@meg@gem When will the paisley shorts release? been waiting on those for too long x.x
Mar 08, 2013 @ 13:49
wtfucks dropiing today?

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

Mar 08, 2013 @ 15:08
This Saturday it releases. Save the date. SF store and online only. http://t.co/AX7RxV8BPA

Mar 08, 2013 @ 15:53
like that paisley shirt reminds me of a shirt givenchy dropped  a couple years back. need to pick this one up. the shorts too

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Mar 08, 2013 @ 15:56
meg@gem any 2xl's in the jacket? do they fit tts?
Mar 08, 2013 @ 18:26
Just got my bandana tee this morning, Black Scale killed it with shirt, everything ion point, fit and quality are great! Mega keep doin what y'all doin! Salute
Mar 08, 2013 @ 19:39
Tts in XXL

Mar 08, 2013 @ 21:09
BLVCK SF NY VARSITY SATURDAY

BLVCK SPRING 13 DELIVERY III CUT & SEWN MID WEEK NEXT WEEK

BLVCK CHASE & CASHE MARCH 16TH

BLVCK SSUR CAPSULE DATE COMING SOON?????

BLVCK HUF PLANT LIFE TIE DYE BLACK SCALE 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY COLLAB

Mar 08, 2013 @ 21:33
tie dye pant life sounds legit smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 08, 2013 @ 22:01

are those giant split hats included in this
Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:26
BLVCK SF NY VARSITY how much?
Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:43
Anyone got a non-leather silence or crescent moon necklace their willing to part with for good ca$h??
He offered me 40 plus 10 dollars shipping for mine.

thanks mega.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:50
Anyone got a non-leather silence or crescent moon necklace their willing to part with for good ca$h??

lol,..
10char

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 09, 2013 @ 01:32

are those giant split hats included in this
yes

Mar 09, 2013 @ 01:56
I got one.. said I wouldn't sell earlier but how much you willin to pay?
If you were selling how much would you want?
Mar 09, 2013 @ 03:19

thanks mega.

for the non leather silence? 50 shipped? LMAO
Mar 09, 2013 @ 05:29

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0