January 8, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
iamzan

meg@gem I am by no means a hater, I have tremendous respect for you and this brand. I was actually trying to defend you and the brand, but ended up conveying ignorance instead, so my bad. Lol

I know you are intelligent and I've always repected your philosophies and opinions as well as the messages and motifs represented by your pieces. I apologize for any disrespect. Keep doing your thing man, y'all are killin it.
January 8, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
BlackScale

meg@gem I am by no means a hater, I have tremendous respect for you and this brand. I was actually trying to defend you and the brand, but ended up conveying ignorance instead, so my bad. Lol

I know you are intelligent and I've always repected your philosophies and opinions as well as the messages and motifs represented by your pieces. I apologize for any disrespect. Keep doing your thing man, y'all are killin it.
NO DISS.

I was just answering back. Like I said before on this thread if you are going to talk shit expect me to talk shit back. Its all fun and games. If you get mad at my replies then maybe you shouldn't be talking shit. This does not apply to you at all, this goes out to all the people that talk shit and get sensitive when i talk shit back. People talk shit and then when i talk shit then im a bad business owner blah blah blah bullshit. lol

you are good in my book. thank you

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 8, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
Dat1Dude562

People will be ignored talking shot on this forum point blank. People that talk shit are a waste of life. Thanks folks.

RIP MEGA

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 8, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
iamzan

meg@gem Haha I understand. Stay up, fam.

On another note, just copped the peacoat earlier, I'm excited as fuck to wear it. Favorite piece to date.
January 8, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
BlackScale

meg@gem Haha I understand. Stay up, fam.

On another note, just copped the peacoat earlier, I'm excited as fuck to wear it. Favorite piece to date.
YESSIR.

THANK YOU

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 8, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
cypress

@meg@gem is there anywhere we can see a photo of the long sleeve BS x FCS collab shirt?
January 8, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
cypress

^That shit is dope
January 8, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
kushxgambino

A MEGA!!! When is supreme S/S 13 dropping
January 8, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

BLVCK VGENDV

dopeee
January 8, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
FairfaxNative

@FairfaxNative The response was in regards to a customer asking if Black Scale will ever restock the Hubert Pentagram varsity jacket. Motherfuckers are just fiendin for a reason to hate on this brand, goddamn.

If you don't actually like this brand and are on this forum just to talk shit and hate, there is no fucking reason for you to be here, such is simply a waste of life. Trill shit

And I wasn't necessarily just talking to you @FairfaxNative
Guess u missed the part when i said i do rock Black Scale, such misreading is simply a waste of life.
January 8, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
kushxgambino

BLVCK VGENDV

dopeee
Yall couldn't fuck wit new era or starer sum cheap ass mulleys
January 8, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
FairfaxNative

^ isnt that like the 4th re-release of the funeral. played the fuck out
This is funny, megas twitter he retweeted a question from a customer, im not sure what product they were talking about but it doesnt really matter cuz every item has been restocked online "“@RxckyGvrciv@BlackScale will you guys ever restock?” No sir."  lol, but literally 4 tweets b4 he posted "Black Scale ready to wear re stocked online @ http://www.black-scale.com/......."

And im not hating just to hate Mega, i do wear ur gear,  im just saying ur own posts contradict themselves,
"@BlackScale I'm only a hater towards things I think are weak, not because I was born a hater and hate for no god damn reason. People hate just because."  Condradicting posts are weak.

You don't make sense. Ask before you assume.

Thanks
ok let me ask then, have u restocked items online, even ones that u said were limited and wouldnt be restocked?
January 8, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
Dat1Dude562

^ isnt that like the 4th re-release of the funeral. played the fuck out
This is funny, megas twitter he retweeted a question from a customer, im not sure what product they were talking about but it doesnt really matter cuz every item has been restocked online "“@RxckyGvrciv@BlackScale will you guys ever restock?” No sir."  lol, but literally 4 tweets b4 he posted "Black Scale ready to wear re stocked online @ http://www.black-scale.com/......."

And im not hating just to hate Mega, i do wear ur gear,  im just saying ur own posts contradict themselves,
"@BlackScale I'm only a hater towards things I think are weak, not because I was born a hater and hate for no god damn reason. People hate just because."  Condradicting posts are weak.
You don't make sense. Ask before you assume.

Thanks
ok let me ask then, have u restocked items online, even ones that u said were limited and wouldnt be restocked?

No, they were backstock

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 8, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
iamzan

@FairfaxNative Like I said, wasn't necessarily talking to you lol if you do like the brand, ups to you.
January 8, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
BlackScale

Flexfit is starter dumb ass. Lol.

Stoops

January 8, 2013 @ 08:30 AM
BlackScale

Yes we did restock limited product.

January 8, 2013 @ 12:15 PM
franciscus

i just dont get it... every hater on this forum gets recognition from mega. i am asking a question bout some stuff i ordered and i already paid for, and im being ignored...

figaro

January 8, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
juand718

BLVCK PVSSY COLLABORATION TEASER. 

This will be a Black Scale NY release and online only. This is Kim Matulova modeling for our BLVCK PVSSY collaboration.

A ill NY chick with a ill NY brand Akstar.

Date?
January 8, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
23mjj

The Pussy hats are fire, Blvck out pvssy?

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

January 8, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
WGM

looking forward to copping hall of fame collab and the ssur collab
January 8, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
BlackScale

i just dont get it... every hater on this forum gets recognition from mega. i am asking a question bout some stuff i ordered and i already paid for, and im being ignored...
PLEASE EMAIL RYANG@BLACK-SCALE.COM and ANT@BLACK-SCALE.COM

OR CALL THE ONLINE STORE: 415-355-9153

The forums gets crazy and it's easy to overlook questions.

Thanks for your order and please use info above for questions.

January 8, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
BlackScale

BLVCK PVSSY COLLABORATION TEASER. 

This will be a Black Scale NY release and online only. This is Kim Matulova modeling for our BLVCK PVSSY collaboration.

A ill NY chick with a ill NY brand Akstar.

Date?
LOOKING AT JAN 26, 2013 AT BLACK SCALE NEW YORK AND BLACK-SCALE.COM

January 8, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
BlackScale

YESSIR.

January 8, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
SilvioDante

YESSIR.
How much we looking at for jacket? Is it just a reg coaches jacket?

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

January 8, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
jakasd

Can i get some info on how many things I can pack in the vunderworld bag I plan on traveling over spring break for a week. would it be a good bag for traveling ?
January 8, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
dpc1192

go try to be A$AP....

blvcksvale is played out now, i mean once a member of Jersey Shore is shown wearing it it's over for me.
January 8, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
_pevnut_

Can i get some info on how many things I can pack in the vunderworld bag I plan on traveling over spring break for a week. would it be a good bag for traveling ?

The underworld bag can easily store enough clothing for a week or more. 
January 9, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
jakasd

Thanks how about a pair of shoes or two with some clothes
January 9, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
hypethetical

looks like the leather silence and Illegal are blk/white with special underbills according to megas recent pics...can we get some info on the release now? also are those scarves from bs? if so they are doooope
January 9, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
iamzan

@dpc1192 They ain't even wearing the good shit though, calm down hater

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.