[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

March 03, 2013 @ 00:15:13
for some reason liking that pyramid tee.
March 03, 2013 @ 00:22:06
Black Scale X Frank 151 Part III Tees are now available at http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 03, 2013 @ 00:24:22
Everything is now up online. Thanks everyone for being patient with the release. It's been a non stop day of buyers and it slows down our site but we are all good and running. A few things are almost sold out and we will re stock.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 03, 2013 @ 00:27:21
i would wait for them to drop on karmaloop but these cut and sew are too dope, and wont last long on karmaloop or mltd.

mega, what material are the tees? 100% cotton? hoping they arent cotton/poly like supreme did with the snake tee last spring, makes me itchy and shit.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

March 03, 2013 @ 00:50:43
all the pieces for the sweatshirts are dope cept the hell crew neck. too much color for me
March 03, 2013 @ 00:52:14
btw the syndicate black hoody is mad dope
good shit mega
March 03, 2013 @ 00:54:41
i would wait for them to drop on karmaloop but these cut and sew are too dope, and wont last long on karmaloop or mltd.

mega, what material are the tees? 100% cotton? hoping they arent cotton/poly like supreme did with the snake tee last spring, makes me itchy and shit.
The nice part about these tees are 100% cotton. It was very hard to get them to do it like we wanted but after many tries we figured it out.

March 03, 2013 @ 00:56:03
all the pieces for the sweatshirts are dope cept the hell crew neck. too much color for me
yeah it is colorful. but its my favorite piece from the crews because of the way it was printed.

also the story behind the design is really ill

March 03, 2013 @ 00:57:03
btw the syndicate black hoody is mad dope
good shit mega
classic shit. its alot of hits mixed with print and embroidery.

March 03, 2013 @ 01:12:13
@mega yal plan on doing any more sales throughout the year like spring?
March 03, 2013 @ 01:16:55
@mega yal plan on doing any more sales throughout the year like spring?
no sir.

March 03, 2013 @ 01:26:13
yeah it is colorful. but its my favorite piece from the crews because of the way it was printed.

cuz people seeing that ugly ish care about the story...lol

"yo i know this crewneck im wearing is mad corny but hear me out on the story behind it..."

lol
March 03, 2013 @ 01:30:40

"yo i know this crewneck im wearing is mad corny but hear me out on the story behind it..."

lol
you stupid. lol

March 03, 2013 @ 01:48:32
yo meg@ you guys going to release this hat? 
instacop for me
March 03, 2013 @ 01:57:18
untimeless zip hood is 100% french terry reverse.

March 03, 2013 @ 01:57:31
yo meg@ you guys going to release this hat? 
instacop for me
fall

March 03, 2013 @ 01:58:38

lol
you stupid. lol

you know i fucks with BS heavy though. going to BSLA sometime this week. smokeyface
March 03, 2013 @ 02:00:09
untimeless zip hood is 100% french terry reverse.
noticed from the pictures the material looked different than the other hoodies. clean.
March 03, 2013 @ 02:07:19

lol
you stupid. lol

you know i fucks with BS heavy though. going to BSLA sometime this week. 
no doubt. i know this.

March 03, 2013 @ 02:34:48
sprite how many pictures of cut out athlete heads do you have fam? lol
March 03, 2013 @ 02:49:15
whens the collab with uvt happening?
March 03, 2013 @ 03:19:44
That collab will be fall

March 03, 2013 @ 03:23:47
sprite how many pictures of cut out athlete heads do you have fam? lol
as many as the message board i link from has?

not a difficult concept to comprehend
March 03, 2013 @ 03:28:58
got it. thanks.
March 03, 2013 @ 03:31:15
depending on how you like your fit but id say a small dog
March 03, 2013 @ 03:40:40
What the fit on the America Snap Back like? I have a fairly big head, not wide, but long. Hats are always a gamble for me.
March 03, 2013 @ 04:22:03
Waiting for it to drop.

Any one have the "Warning Don't run" Hoodie Medium? Willing to pay good $$$
March 03, 2013 @ 04:32:46
Warning dont run hoodie is my shit

March 03, 2013 @ 05:17:00
Hows those Authentic Team Jerseys fit? I'm really on the fence with sizes right now. Definitely going to cop though.
March 03, 2013 @ 05:38:32
Got the "Warning Don't Run" hoodie but never selling.. Hope BS doesn't release those again, don't want it gettin devalued

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x