[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

February 27, 2013 @ 15:34:06
Black Scale Spring 13 QS Feathers Key & Belt Accessories are now available at http://t.co/impCVfm6yh http://t.co/ksq00qj9fH
Feathers are too sick but allow the $45 shipping to the UK. We need some decent stockists out here.
February 27, 2013 @ 18:45:35
whats up with those caviar cartel shirts up on karmaloop?
BLVCK SSUR PLUS CAPSULE RELEASING SOON ON OUR SITE AND STORES.

KLOOP GOT THE FIRST DIBS.

THEY WILL NOT HAVE THE OUTERWEAR NOR THE HATS.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 27, 2013 @ 19:50:41
picked up the vnderworld cap recently in sf, its sick, really wanted to get all the new ones. the samples there were pretty awesome also. so far black scale is releasing fire smokeyfacesmokeyface

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

February 27, 2013 @ 19:51:49

*burns every black scale jersey*

It is legal because I wish it.

February 27, 2013 @ 20:00:07
those details on the new hats are just ill!
February 27, 2013 @ 20:20:35
hey mega you should re-release the "peters sin" t-shirts and hoodies! as an F U to the pyrex hype

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

February 27, 2013 @ 22:56:22
A note about the gunmetal Indian Ring, the color is much more akin to silver than gunmetal, which I actually prefer because the indian depicted on the ring is a play off of the indian on the traditional buffalo nickel. The ring is dope as fuck
February 27, 2013 @ 23:46:00
vnderworld fitted is on point! detail is amazing...good sh*t meg@
and props to the improved shipping!

contemplating on getting that cross hat after seeing the detailed pics...
February 28, 2013 @ 01:16:18
picked up the vnderworld cap recently in sf, its sick, really wanted to get all the new ones. the samples there were pretty awesome also. so far black scale is releasing fire
we will continue to release the darkness we originally started off making. no more bullshit.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 28, 2013 @ 01:18:18
hey mega you should re-release the "peters sin" t-shirts and hoodies! as an F U to the pyrex hype
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wouldn't re release them ever because our Peters Sin is a Bernini same as Pyrex. I don't want people to get confused. Plus Pyrex are the homies and dont want to re release because people might think I am biting them.

February 28, 2013 @ 01:18:55
vnderworld fitted is on point! detail is amazing...good sh*t meg@
and props to the improved shipping!

contemplating on getting that cross hat after seeing the detailed pics...
thanks g

February 28, 2013 @ 01:23:00
Black Scale Spring 13 Accessories Crescent Moon Re Stock http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=34&topSection=88 â€¦

February 28, 2013 @ 01:32:14
Ay yo meg@gem when are the Spring 13 tees, hoodies etc releasing?
February 28, 2013 @ 01:34:52
THIS WEEKEND IS THE GOAL.

THE GOAL YES.

February 28, 2013 @ 01:43:59
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wouldn't re release them ever because our Peters Sin is a Bernini same as Pyrex. I don't want people to get confused. Plus Pyrex are the homies and dont want to re release because people might think I am biting them.
yea people wouldnt do their research and look to see who used a Bernini piece first. they would automatically think it was the pyrex vision. not saying they are wack, just saying you used his work first.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

February 28, 2013 @ 02:21:03
i respect the game. its funny how many people think i copy darker brands etc when in reality we were one of the first to come out dark. outside of that those same people are the ones that used to ask us why we are doing dark graphics and now they have the balls to say i copy others. lol gtfoh.

February 28, 2013 @ 02:24:32

THE GOAL YES.

Thanks fam, gotta get my money right 4 dat.
February 28, 2013 @ 02:25:40
i respect the game. its funny how many people think i copy darker brands etc when in reality we were one of the first to come out dark. outside of that those same people are the ones that used to ask us why we are doing dark graphics and now they have the balls to say i copy others. lol gtfoh.

I think you should tell the busters that if you wanted their opinion you would have asked for it.
February 28, 2013 @ 06:21:35

THE GOAL YES.
shit yeah
February 28, 2013 @ 06:55:46
Anyone happen to know if the LA shop has any sample pieces fs?
February 28, 2013 @ 07:14:42
LA does but will be taking them off the floor soon. Friday last day.

February 28, 2013 @ 13:00:10
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

as someone who's taken an art history class, and seen this piece of art in Rome, Caravaggio should be offended.   
February 28, 2013 @ 14:25:35
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

as someone who's taken an art history class, and seen this piece of art in Rome, Caravaggio should be offended.   
lmfao. taken an art history class, instant expert on everything and anything Caravaggio.
February 28, 2013 @ 21:01:36
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

STOOPS YES I MEANT CARAVAGGIO. MY FAULT. I'VE BEEN ON A BERNINI HYPE AS OF LATE.

February 28, 2013 @ 21:26:53
Mega, are we getting lots of all-over prints this S/S or are you switching things up a bit? Interested to see the cut-n-sewn tee's. IMO you guys had a hit with the pentagram tee last year.
February 28, 2013 @ 21:32:35
oh yea and I just looked up bernini and I think some of his angel sculptures would look dope on some tees
February 28, 2013 @ 21:33:41
All over prints in Fall 2013. This Spring Summer is some of my favorite releases in a long time. This year for Black Scale is pretty interesting and hope y'all like it.

February 28, 2013 @ 23:45:49
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Actually,you're wrong, it's a Monet piece, see the vertical brush strokes? See the pointilistic intonation on the vertical crease of peter's cock? That's classic Monet right there.
March 01, 2013 @ 00:09:27
So we should have the lookbook by tomorrow I'm guessing?
March 01, 2013 @ 00:54:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lmfao. taken an art history class, instant expert on everything and anything Caravaggio.
do I claim to be one? Pyrex uses Caravaggio's Entombment, Black Scale uses Crucifixion of St. Peter.  Bernini did a bunch of sculptures...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x