HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 28, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
sakibomb523

hey mega you should re-release the "peters sin" t-shirts and hoodies! as an F U to the pyrex hype
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wouldn't re release them ever because our Peters Sin is a Bernini same as Pyrex. I don't want people to get confused. Plus Pyrex are the homies and dont want to re release because people might think I am biting them.
as someone who's taken an art history class, and seen this piece of art in Rome, Caravaggio should be offended.   
February 28, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
The Fiasco

hey mega you should re-release the "peters sin" t-shirts and hoodies! as an F U to the pyrex hype
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wouldn't re release them ever because our Peters Sin is a Bernini same as Pyrex. I don't want people to get confused. Plus Pyrex are the homies and dont want to re release because people might think I am biting them.
as someone who's taken an art history class, and seen this piece of art in Rome, Caravaggio should be offended.   
lmfao. taken an art history class, instant expert on everything and anything Caravaggio.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 28, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
BlackScale

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

STOOPS YES I MEANT CARAVAGGIO. MY FAULT. I'VE BEEN ON A BERNINI HYPE AS OF LATE.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 28, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
hypethetical

Mega, are we getting lots of all-over prints this S/S or are you switching things up a bit? Interested to see the cut-n-sewn tee's. IMO you guys had a hit with the pentagram tee last year.
February 28, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
hypethetical

oh yea and I just looked up bernini and I think some of his angel sculptures would look dope on some tees
February 28, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
BlackScale

All over prints in Fall 2013. This Spring Summer is some of my favorite releases in a long time. This year for Black Scale is pretty interesting and hope y'all like it.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 28, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
BuddyOmar

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Actually,you're wrong, it's a Monet piece, see the vertical brush strokes? See the pointilistic intonation on the vertical crease of peter's cock? That's classic Monet right there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 1, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

So we should have the lookbook by tomorrow I'm guessing?
March 1, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
sakibomb523

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lmfao. taken an art history class, instant expert on everything and anything Caravaggio.
do I claim to be one? Pyrex uses Caravaggio's Entombment, Black Scale uses Crucifixion of St. Peter.  Bernini did a bunch of sculptures...
March 1, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
inaninstant

I know this is probably beaten to death but whats the deal with the international shipping? $70 to AUS for a hoody seems like hell of a lot?
March 1, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
The Fiasco

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

do I claim to be one? Pyrex uses Caravaggio's Entombment, Black Scale uses Crucifixion of St. Peter.  Bernini did a bunch of sculptures...
lmfao at downthumbing me bc ur butthurt

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 1, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
spriteremix

saki just quit bruh
March 1, 2013 @ 09:55 AM
doren2k2

Does blackscale ship to APO addresses? 
March 1, 2013 @ 09:55 AM
doren2k2

Does blackscale ship to APO addresses? 
March 1, 2013 @ 10:30 AM
ricochet

Giants split tees are up on karmaloop.
March 1, 2013 @ 10:37 AM
spriteremix

Giants split tees are up on karmaloop.
they have been for days...read the thread
March 2, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
twomms

wheres everybody at?
mega drop us the look book before the storm killa
March 2, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
cypress

wheres everybody at?
mega drop us the look book before the storm killa

patiently waiting for the drop
March 2, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
Benny Bank$

Yo Mega, can we expect the Bandanna Tee that popped up on Instagram to drop tomorrow? Shit is cool
March 2, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
BlackScale

Benny Banks yes it will drop tomorrow. The lookbook is still being edited. It will release for the 3rd delivery when cut & sewn releases. Cool?

March 2, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
Benny Bank$

Benny Banks yes it will drop tomorrow. The lookbook is still being edited. It will release for the 3rd delivery when cut & sewn releases. Cool?

Word! Been amped on that tee since I saw it a few weeks back! Copping for sure! You guys should drop some bucket hats for the summer famo!
March 2, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
frenchsauvage

milkman,

pm me

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

March 2, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
iamfashionbsvp

hey Mega, is the bandana tee true to size? whats price tag?
March 2, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
BlackScale

Yes true to size. Price not yet released. Tomorrow online and in store you will find out. Thanks man.

March 2, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
backlikethat

Pics of this bandana tee?
March 2, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
cypress

Some of the tees are up online already, but not available for purchase yet.
March 2, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Dat1Dude562

I'll just wait till the collection drops on karmaloop and order there with the discount codes. Maybe get it cheaper when it hits plndr cool

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 2, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
galaxi

What the fit on the America Snap Back like? I have a fairly big head, not wide, but long. Hats are always a gamble for me.
March 2, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
fairyboy

Waiting for it to drop.

Any one have the "Warning Don't run" Hoodie Medium? Willing to pay good $$$
March 2, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

The Collection is hear, they haven't made anything in stock yet though, now we just wait

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.