[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Feb 28, 2013 @ 13:00
hey mega you should re-release the "peters sin" t-shirts and hoodies! as an F U to the pyrex hype
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wouldn't re release them ever because our Peters Sin is a Bernini same as Pyrex. I don't want people to get confused. Plus Pyrex are the homies and dont want to re release because people might think I am biting them.
as someone who's taken an art history class, and seen this piece of art in Rome, Caravaggio should be offended.   
Feb 28, 2013 @ 14:25
hey mega you should re-release the "peters sin" t-shirts and hoodies! as an F U to the pyrex hype
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wouldn't re release them ever because our Peters Sin is a Bernini same as Pyrex. I don't want people to get confused. Plus Pyrex are the homies and dont want to re release because people might think I am biting them.
as someone who's taken an art history class, and seen this piece of art in Rome, Caravaggio should be offended.   
lmfao. taken an art history class, instant expert on everything and anything Caravaggio.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Feb 28, 2013 @ 21:01
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

STOOPS YES I MEANT CARAVAGGIO. MY FAULT. I'VE BEEN ON A BERNINI HYPE AS OF LATE.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Feb 28, 2013 @ 21:26
Mega, are we getting lots of all-over prints this S/S or are you switching things up a bit? Interested to see the cut-n-sewn tee's. IMO you guys had a hit with the pentagram tee last year.
Feb 28, 2013 @ 21:32
oh yea and I just looked up bernini and I think some of his angel sculptures would look dope on some tees
Feb 28, 2013 @ 21:33
All over prints in Fall 2013. This Spring Summer is some of my favorite releases in a long time. This year for Black Scale is pretty interesting and hope y'all like it.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Feb 28, 2013 @ 23:45
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Actually,you're wrong, it's a Monet piece, see the vertical brush strokes? See the pointilistic intonation on the vertical crease of peter's cock? That's classic Monet right there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Mar 01, 2013 @ 00:09
So we should have the lookbook by tomorrow I'm guessing?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 00:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lmfao. taken an art history class, instant expert on everything and anything Caravaggio.
do I claim to be one? Pyrex uses Caravaggio's Entombment, Black Scale uses Crucifixion of St. Peter.  Bernini did a bunch of sculptures...
Mar 01, 2013 @ 02:37
I know this is probably beaten to death but whats the deal with the international shipping? $70 to AUS for a hoody seems like hell of a lot?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
do I claim to be one? Pyrex uses Caravaggio's Entombment, Black Scale uses Crucifixion of St. Peter.  Bernini did a bunch of sculptures...
lmfao at downthumbing me bc ur butthurt

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:26
saki just quit bruh
Mar 01, 2013 @ 09:55
Does blackscale ship to APO addresses? 
Mar 01, 2013 @ 09:55
Does blackscale ship to APO addresses? 
Mar 01, 2013 @ 10:30
Giants split tees are up on karmaloop.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 10:37
Giants split tees are up on karmaloop.
they have been for days...read the thread
Mar 02, 2013 @ 05:34
wheres everybody at?
mega drop us the look book before the storm killa
Mar 02, 2013 @ 05:52
wheres everybody at?
mega drop us the look book before the storm killa

patiently waiting for the drop
Mar 02, 2013 @ 06:45
Yo Mega, can we expect the Bandanna Tee that popped up on Instagram to drop tomorrow? Shit is smokeyface
Mar 02, 2013 @ 06:51
Benny Banks yes it will drop tomorrow. The lookbook is still being edited. It will release for the 3rd delivery when cut & sewn releases. Cool?

Mar 02, 2013 @ 07:02
Benny Banks yes it will drop tomorrow. The lookbook is still being edited. It will release for the 3rd delivery when cut & sewn releases. Cool?

Word! Been amped on that tee since I saw it a few weeks back! Copping for sure! You guys should drop some bucket hats for the summer famo!
Mar 02, 2013 @ 07:07
milkman,

pm me

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Mar 02, 2013 @ 08:05
hey Mega, is the bandana tee true to size? whats price tag?
Mar 02, 2013 @ 09:09
Yes true to size. Price not yet released. Tomorrow online and in store you will find out. Thanks man.

Mar 02, 2013 @ 13:12
Pics of this bandana tee?
Mar 02, 2013 @ 18:08
Some of the tees are up online already, but not available for purchase yet.
Mar 02, 2013 @ 18:14
I'll just wait till the collection drops on karmaloop and order there with the discount codes. Maybe get it cheaper when it hits plndr smokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 02, 2013 @ 18:16
What the fit on the America Snap Back like? I have a fairly big head, not wide, but long. Hats are always a gamble for me.
Mar 02, 2013 @ 18:24
Waiting for it to drop.

Any one have the "Warning Don't run" Hoodie Medium? Willing to pay good $$$
Mar 02, 2013 @ 19:02
The Collection is hear, they haven't made anything in stock yet though, now we just wait
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.