[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:12
Black-Scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:25

the acrylic sweatsuits we released last year. 
Fixed that for you b
pics of tag
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Fixed that for you b
pics of tag
They know what the tag says b. It says 100% acrylic on it, it was sold on MLTD and Karmaloop as well and the material says 100% cotton, not cashmere. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Feb 25, 2013 @ 01:32
How long is the Vagabond Necklace

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:42
I've been trying to contact black scale via email for an item exchange confirmation but nobody has gotten back to me in  almost a week now. They really need to be on top of their customer service.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:34
sup mister Meg@geM,

just copped a ingram sweater online, fuckin love the cut and sew but the sleeves kinda long, is it coo if i come by the SF shop and trade it for a size smaller??? sweater still DS

thanks.
Did you order tts?
Sorry it too long to reply bro,
     but i just got back from the SF store and went to get a size down. I usually rock a Large but in the ingram i copped a medium so if your tryin to copp get a size down, the sleeves were a lil too long on the large but the medium was just right.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:39
JUST A FYI...
         The new snapbacks and new eras are FIRE smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface  in person.  I mean i kno you see pictures and shit but once u put that shit on...BUTTER
had to cop that america snapback, shit was super clean, reminds me of the GRAND SLAM tee that came out couple of seasons back. But dont sleep on any of that shit, i think all the new hats are a must COPP.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:40
New shit up on KL. Looks like a Caviar Cartel collab? Shameful Disgrace and Crucifixio look like they might be kinda cool in black. Not really feeling the other stuff though, esp the new Sinner's Player (wasn't it Sinner's Prayer before)  There was no need to re-up that collab, especially in a lackluster version, IMO

www.karmaloop.com/browse?VendorId=680

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:42
New shit up on KL. Looks like a Caviar Cartel collab? Shameful Disgrace and Crucifixio look like they might be kinda cool in black. Not really feeling the other stuff though, esp the new Sinner's Player (wasn't it Sinner's Prayer before There was no need to re-up that collab, especially in a lackluster version, IMO

Just peeped those as well they got Giants Split Tees
Feb 26, 2013 @ 01:07
New shit up on KL. Looks like a Caviar Cartel collab? Shameful Disgrace and Crucifixio look like they might be kinda cool in black. Not really feeling the other stuff though, esp the new Sinner's Player (wasn't it Sinner's Prayer before There was no need to re-up that collab, especially in a lackluster version, IMO

Just peeped those as well they got Giants Split Tees
i dont see anytjhing new

*edit, i see it lol
Feb 26, 2013 @ 01:10
I've been trying to contact black scale via email for an item exchange confirmation but nobody has gotten back to me in  almost a week now. They really need to be on top of their customer service.
DID YOU CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER?

BLACK SCALE ONLINE STORE INQUIRIES CONTACT:
RYANG@BLACK-SCALE.COM
(415)355-9153

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Feb 26, 2013 @ 01:49

IM THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN AND NOTHINGS HAPPENING
Feb 26, 2013 @ 01:57
mega where you get that blackhawks jersey at??

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:04
BLVCK HAVVKS is numer uno mayne
Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:08

IM THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN AND NOTHINGS HAPPENING
SICK

Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:09
FROM ONE OF THE BOYS 

Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:17
ignore this post my bad
Feb 26, 2013 @ 03:00
FROM ONE OF THE BOYS 
that shits rare AF. you guys should put out a flip smokeyface

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Feb 26, 2013 @ 03:08
damn mega how many warrants are out on your name b? You always covering your face up

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Feb 26, 2013 @ 04:02
Meg@geM
just wondering since you did the piece on metatron's cube

maybe you can put some BLVCK SCVLE interpretation on the FLOWER OF LIFE ???

juss sayin...
Feb 26, 2013 @ 05:10
damn mega how many warrants are out on your name b? You always covering your face up
lol dis dude buddy always clownin
Feb 26, 2013 @ 05:11
picked up 3 of the 4 new eras the other day

they piff, details is on point

probably gonna cop the 4th to complete the collection
Feb 26, 2013 @ 06:08

good to hear. By any chance did you cop the V hat? Was wondering what kinda material that was
Feb 26, 2013 @ 06:09
oh yea and I know this ain't the supreme thread, but as the owner of a clothing brand I'd like to know Megas opinion on that taped seam fishtail as I seen you rocking it on fairfax on saturday
Feb 26, 2013 @ 06:53
Tape seam is good. I own a few of them from different brands and its nice because its just a shell piece.

Feb 26, 2013 @ 06:56

good to hear. By any chance did you cop the V hat? Was wondering what kinda material that was
i did. its a furry towel like material all over it..i think mega mentioned the exact name of the materials used on a recent post

its really nice although it makes the crown and hat overall to appear bigger/higher fitwise

awesome hat overall though

still cant decide which is my favorite of the 4 new eras
Feb 26, 2013 @ 07:37
right on mega.
look book soon?
thanks for the feedback on the hats spriteremix^
Feb 26, 2013 @ 08:28
Lookbook very soon.

Feb 26, 2013 @ 23:24
whats up with those caviar cartel shirts up on karmaloop?
Feb 27, 2013 @ 00:05
I hear immigration out for him
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0