Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 7, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
tkisbadluck

Leather Silence finally releasing, TYBG!

I'd really appreciate the ILLEGAL style fit over the leather FUNERAL fit as well. 

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

January 7, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
tkisbadluck

Submit a resume to us
Man. I'm getting out of the Army in 2014 and hopefully SF bound. It'd be tight to work in your shipping department. I'd get shit done. Aren't they still offering tax breaks for hiring veterans? lol

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

January 7, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
twomms

online team is fully caught up and website improvements are in the works. Frank's Chop Shop tees, longsleeves, and new eras are available at Black Scale SF. HOF collab will be releasing soon. 

btw, the underbill on the illegal and silence hats that are dropping are dope as fuck.
yo Ant hook us up with a preview
January 7, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
itsomaryo

i found a site that sales some black scale tees in size 3xl, are they real tees or is it too good to be true???
January 7, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
hypethetical

online team is fully caught up and website improvements are in the works. Frank's Chop Shop tees, longsleeves, and new eras are available at Black Scale SF. HOF collab will be releasing soon. 

btw, the underbill on the illegal and silence hats that are dropping are dope as fuck.
dope. Nice to see we are getting a different illegal hat as well. Curious to see what the silence underbill will look like...hope they ain't charging 70 for it though.
January 7, 2013 @ 08:58 AM
FairfaxNative

i found a site that sales some black scale tees in size 3xl, are they real tees or is it too good to be true???
DrJays has xxxl black scale
January 7, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
BlackScale

Ant hook us up w a preview

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 7, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
FairfaxNative

^ isnt that like the 4th re-release of the funeral. played the fuck out
This is funny, megas twitter he retweeted a question from a customer, im not sure what product they were talking about but it doesnt really matter cuz every item has been restocked online "“@RxckyGvrciv@BlackScale will you guys ever restock?” No sir."  lol, but literally 4 tweets b4 he posted "Black Scale ready to wear re stocked online @ http://www.black-scale.com/......."

And im not hating just to hate Mega, i do wear ur gear,  im just saying ur own posts contradict themselves,
"@BlackScale I'm only a hater towards things I think are weak, not because I was born a hater and hate for no god damn reason. People hate just because."  Condradicting posts are weak.

January 7, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
demon

This is funny, megas twitter he retweeted a question from a customer, im not sure what product they were talking about but it doesnt really matter cuz every item has been restocked online "“@RxckyGvrciv@BlackScale will you guys ever restock?” No sir."  lol, but literally 4 tweets b4 he posted "Black Scale ready to wear re stocked online @ http://www.black-scale.com/......."

And im not hating just to hate Mega, i do wear ur gear,  im just saying ur own posts contradict themselves,
"@BlackScale I'm only a hater towards things I think are weak, not because I was born a hater and hate for no god damn reason. People hate just because."  Condradicting posts are weak.

no dick riding but he said to to a cut n sew piece
January 7, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
iamzan

@FairfaxNative The response was in regards to a customer asking if Black Scale will ever restock the Hubert Pentagram varsity jacket. Motherfuckers are just fiendin for a reason to hate on this brand, goddamn.

If you don't actually like this brand and are on this forum just to talk shit and hate, there is no fucking reason for you to be here, such is simply a waste of life. Trill shit

And I wasn't necessarily just talking to you @FairfaxNative
January 7, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
cosmosis

f
January 7, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
Dat1Dude562

@FairfaxNative The response was in regards to a customer asking if Black Scale will ever restock the Hubert Pentagram varsity jacket. Motherfuckers are just fiendin for a reason to hate on this brand, goddamn.

If you don't actually like this brand and are on this forum just to talk shit and hate, there is no fucking reason for you to be here, such is simply a waste of life. Trill shit

Why didn't you just post this on your real account Mega?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 7, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
blutspender

Got my Makarov Jacket in the mail today, fits perfectly and comfortable, one of the finest jackets I've worn in my recent memory.

Only the inside pocket is strangely small and set quite high in comparison to other jackets.
Jacket is fantastic though!

Now all you have to do is start a flagship store somewhere in Europe/Germany
January 7, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
SilvioDante

Looks good just with we could remove fur lining.
January 7, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
asvpmoney

can we PLEASE get a preview of the new SILENCE and ILLEGAL and a release date!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

January 7, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
blutspender

Looks good just with we could remove fur lining.
Yeah I agree, would have been great if you had the option to remove the fur
January 7, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
franciscus

yo "@meg@gem" could you please tell reezy to check his mails and to answer asap! cuz i need my blvckbox shipped!

figaro

January 7, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
iamzan

@Dat1Dude562 I have much better grammar and punctuation skills than Mega, fool. Lol

I'm just curious, why do all of these people follow this brand and this forum if they don't even like the brand. It seems like such a waste of time. Like, is it on some trendfag/hipster shit or what?

Because I actually like this brand and all of the incessant negativity is annoying as fuck. Just saying, b.
January 7, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
BlackScale

You don't make sense. Ask before you assume.

Thanks

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 7, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
BlackScale

STOOPS.

LOL.

YOU THINK I'LL MAKE A FAKE ACCOUNT TO BACK UP MY BRAND. I'LL SAY IT IN YOUR FACE TO SHUT UP UNDER MY OWN NAME STOOPS.

MY ACCOUNT IS RAN BY 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE NOW. BUT THIS IS ME POSTING TO LET YOU KNOW TO SHUT UP.

THANKS G

January 7, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
BlackScale

@Dat1Dude562 I have much better grammar and punctuation skills than Mega, fool. Lol

I'm just curious, why do all of these people follow this brand and this forum if they don't even like the brand. It seems like such a waste of time. Like, is it on some trendfag/hipster shit or what?

Because I actually like this brand and all of the incessant negativity is annoying as fuck. Just saying, b.
true. lol. I actually have amazing grammar but i choose to dumb it down on here for most of you haters because i can't really waste my time in life like you guys do.

hate on that sucka

January 7, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
BlackScale

Got my Makarov Jacket in the mail today, fits perfectly and comfortable, one of the finest jackets I've worn in my recent memory.

Only the inside pocket is strangely small and set quite high in comparison to other jackets.
Jacket is fantastic though!

Now all you have to do is start a flagship store somewhere in Europe/Germany
looks good sir.

thank you

January 7, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
BlackScale

why are you such a angry person? air it out and let me know what is it that you really don't like about me.

i was told when i was younger not to hate people for no reason. 

do you like me to shit on you? is that what it is? because i can only shit on you so many times till i realize how much of wasted life you are.

January 7, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
SilvioDante

Whens HOF stuff dropping?
January 7, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
BlackScale

couple days online and bssf

January 7, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
BlackScale

BLVCK PVSSY COLLABORATION TEASER. 

This will be a Black Scale NY release and online only. This is Kim Matulova modeling for our BLVCK PVSSY collaboration.

A ill NY chick with a ill NY brand Akstar.

January 7, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
SilvioDante

Damn was really hoping for a release in LA Thanks for heads up.
January 7, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
hypethetical

a preview of the ILLEGAL and SILENCE hats is needed asap. Or at least give me the date when they're going to drop so I can get my body ready.
January 7, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
BlackScale

Damn was really hoping for a release in LA Thanks for heads up.
HALL OF FAE WILL HAVE THIS FOR SALE WHEN WE DROP IT

January 7, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
BlackScale

a preview of the ILLEGAL and SILENCE hats is needed asap. Or at least give me the date when they're going to drop so I can get my body ready.
PHOTOS COMING SOON.

THE RELEASE DATE IS NOT YET CONFIRMED.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.